Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RameshYour feedback matters!
Sir. I fallen from bike two months ago. I got scratches on my face. One thick scar is forms between nose and upper lip. Please tell me how to remove above scare on my face sir.
Hello Doctor, m having hyperpigmented skin on my face below lips since I was 10 years and now m 22. What's the complete cure for this? Thank you.
The market is replete with various facial scrubs that are favoured by men and women of all ages. These are especially helpful if you are facing dust and pollution every day, or are exposed to the sun for prolonged hours. Using facial scrubs is a form of exfoliation that helps in rubbing the granules on the skin so as to remove dead cells and give the skin a more supple tone. Yet, too much use of facial scrubs can also lead to a variety of skin troubles.
So, how can you tell, if you are overdoing our facial scrubbing routine?
- Redness and Peeling of the Skin: When you over exfoliate or use facial scrubs too often, you may find redness on your skin due to the constant abrasive action. Also, you may experience too much of skin peeling and flaking due to the same reason, instead of a mere clean up of the dead skin cells. In such cases, you will need to halt your process of constant buffing.
- Products with Green Tea Extracts: Using tea tree oil or green extracts can help in better exfoliation with a gentle action on your skin. This can soothe the skin and even prevent skin cancer, as per a variety of scientific and medical studies. Licorice root extract as well as cucumber based scrubs can also help in making the skin softer.
- Inflammation: Inflammation is another sign that you may be overdoing your facial scrubbing routine. You can use a scrub with Bisabolol, which usually comes from Chamomile. This can help in reducing inflammation due to constant exfoliation and facial scrubbing.
- Scrubbing Gear: Using a washcloth to clear away those dead skin cells or a scrubber or brush can turn out to be too harsh for your soft facial skin to handle. You must restrict the use of these tools to about once a week, so that your skin does not get too dehydrated or wear a scrubbed look which does not have a glow.
- Testing a New Product: Test a new scrub over a small patch of your skin before using it to watch out for tell tale signs like rashes or other eruptions. Also, when you are using a seed or dry fruits based scrub, you must limit the use and not rub it around the delicate areas of the eyes and mouth so that the skin does not get rubbed too much, which can leave it loose.
Using facial scrubs should be limited and used only when you feel like there is too much build up of dirt and grime.
If a persons completion is normal is there anyway to get very fair or just fair colour. Is there any chances to do it with home tips and with diet without medical treatment. May be its impossible to get fair from normal please can I know is it possible or not.
I am 23 years Female. I have got fungal infection in my pelvic region. I applied amphotericin ointment and ate antibiotics for 3 weeks. But situation is same. I have irresistible itching there. Please tell me what should I do.
Hi my name is manikanta, my age 26, I am a non smoker, non drinker. My problem is I saw blood in my stools. Its red colour and layered on water like oil. I touched the blood with tissue paper. On tissue its visible as pale yellow colour. This is happening only I ate non vegetarian food. Please let me know what is my problem and what are the medicine I have to use?
Summer means firing up the barbecue grill, throwing on a couple steaks, kabobs and hot dogs, and enjoying a beautiful day in the sun. Now, can you tell me what’s wrong with this situation? The part about the sun is what should concern you unless you’re wearing sunscreen, that is.
Summer is arguably one of the most anticipated seasons, but it’s also one of the most dangerous as far as sun damage goes. As African Americans, we often think that we don’t need to apply sunscreen as much because of the melanin in our skin, but in reality, our skin needs protection, too. Here are three steps you can take this summer to protect yourself.
1. Layer on the SPF. Many folks think that SPF is only reserved for long days at the beach, but the reality is you should be applying SPF to your face every day. Now, you're probably thinking, “What if I’m just hanging around the house? Do I still need it?” The answer is yes! If you're near…a window or you spend a lot of time sitting in front of a computer screen, then you’re exposing yourself to harmful UV rays, which are linked to skin cancer and premature aging. Pretty much any moisturizer will do as long as it has a SPF of 15 or higher. Cetaphil’s Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 is great for all skin types because it’s fragrance free, light weight and protects against UVA and UVB rays. Note: You need SPF all year round, not just in the summer months!
2. Keep your skin hydrated. Dry, ashy skin is so not sexy! To keep your skin healthy and smooth while giving it the moisture it craves, try Gold Bond’s Ultimate Softening Shea Butter Lotion.
3. Don’t stop at the face. We tend to neglect everything from the neck down. To protect the rest of your skin, invest in a good sunscreen. Don’t worry; sunscreens have come a long way. Lots of companies these days are going out of their way to ensure that their sunscreen products are waterproof, sweat proof, lightweight a.k.a. non-greasy yet 100 percent effective. For instance, Sun Bum’s Advanced Broad Spectrum has a SPF of 50. For further doubts ask privately