Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RameshYour feedback matters!
The skin is a major organ. It protects the human body from coming in contact with germs, infections and microbes; it helps you feel sensations and also adjusts your body temperature. Keeping in mind the range of functions performed by this organ, you should take good care of it.
A healthy diet and a few healthy habits can give an extra edge to your skin. Try to know about these seven fruits that successfully improve your skin.
- Pomegranate: Pomegranate juice can work wonders for your skin. It can heal lines and freckles on being used regularly. The fruit contains polyphenols that counter free radicals and increase blood flow. It makes your skin healthy through detoxification. Pomegranates can prevent as well as treat skin damages caused by ultraviolet rays of the sun. The peel of the fruit is used along with seed oil, encourages cell growth and hinders wrinkles naturally. It averts enzymes, which break down collagen and make your skin look younger.
- Bananas: Whether you like the taste of it or not, care to include this fruit in your beauty regime for its many benefits. It contains amino acids that are known to increase your skin elasticity. The fruit also contains Zinc and Potassium. While Zinc fights against bacterial infection and prevents Acne, Potassium hydrates a dehydrated skin. Do not throw away banana skins; the inside of a banana skin when rubbed on your face can make it glow.
- Watermelon: This juicy, refreshing fruit refreshes your skin as well. It contains astringent that can naturally tone your skin. It revitalizes dull and boring skin. When you return home after a tiring day, it is best to cleanse your face with a refrigerated slice of this fruit. The red fruit controls signs of aging because of its carotene content. It is also known to prevent blisters on your skin when applied on a regular basis.
- Papaya: Pigmentation is a serious problem that many of us suffer from. Treating the problem through medication works but daily skin care is also needed. Mashed papaya helps in smoothening rough skin. It makes your skin really supple. Many tend to develop wrinkles at an early age. This hampers confidence as you are constantly worried about the way you look. Applying papaya masks can actually control wrinkles.
- Kiwi: Kiwi is known to contain Omega- 3 fatty acids; these acids defend your skin from germs. They prevent you from horrible skin infections. However, the fruit prevents your skin from sagging. It is rich in Vitamin C, which again helps in producing collagen. Kiwi checks the levels of sebum excretion reducing the chances of having a sticky face.
- Oranges: If you are tired of the blackheads on your skin, you have a home remedy to deal with it. Oranges are brilliant in extracting blackheads. Orange juice is also known to lighten one's skin tone. It reduces blemishes and treats acne. Consuming the fruit or its juice regularly can give you a radiant skin.
- Apples: You should wholeheartedly believe in the saying "an apple a day keeps the doctor away". Apples are good for your skin as they have a BLT effect. Apples brighten and lighten your skin. They provide protection against tanning. The fruit acts effectively on your skin by doing away with the pathogens and excess oils.
Related Tip: "Risks and Treatment of Dry Skin"
My son fifteen year old has brown spots appeared internal over left wrist and left under arm. There is no itching etc. The said spots got checked from local doctor who said it skin infection n given six tablets (the name we don't know as we thrown d empty strip n Dr. didn't give us prescription slip) one cream "MONOCLAR CLARITHROMYCIN Gel 1%w/w for application twice a day n one soap. We didn't notice any relief n again visited d same Dr. stated to b skin specialist he again gave capable twice a day named" SentiVin-L" one cream for morning named Glosig skin whitening cream n for night "Mometasone Cream IP Mova for ten days. Pl advice what is d disease n some one suggested us that Dr. gives steroid for most of patients n I also thought y didn't Dr. give prescription slip n just give one registration card which neither show type of disease nor medicine prescription. Some one also suggested to apply mustard oil for few days. Pl advice what it is n how it can b cured. I ll feel thankful if couple of opinions pour in. The problem is spot only though not very dark n no pain no irritation.
Hi, Got skin warts in underarms. Please suggest some medicated cream for application for complete cure. Thank you.
A number of patients who have undergone gastric bypass surgery face hair loss and skin problems after surgery. The symptoms occur due to deficiencies in Vitamins B12 and D, the depletion in iron and zinc levels, as well as the low levels of some essential proteins associated with gastric bypass. These are all essential elements for skin health and the healthy growth of hair and nails.
IN my clinic, many patients are visiting with complaints of loss of hair and various dermal symptoms including abnormalities in skin and nails, sudden darkening of complexion (whole body), melasma, sunken cheeks, eyes & depressed temples due to lack of proteins and fats. Such patients fair extremely well with correction of deficiencies and dermal fillers like JUVEDERM VOLUMA & JUVEDERM ULTRA PLUS done to restore the lost volume.
Sir, I am 27 years old, female, unmarried. Before six months I find a white scar on my back. From that time to now those coming many places on my back, face. I went to a dermatologist, he gave me predisone tablets, vitix cream. He said this is vitiligo. U have to use medicines for a long time. Please tell homeopathy can cure fastly or English medicines.
I have dark patches in my foot. I think it is from sun tan. I have these spots for than 1 year now. Please suggest some good home remedies or cream which can help in removing these dark patches.
I am 30 I have some skin problems. Sometimes if I itch some parts of body it can be swelled lot. Like if you anybody hits through belt.
I am scratching own my skin and afer scorching of skin becomes roughly no any cream will satisfy so please help me.
Is there any regular basis of use of ointments for pimple and Any skin rashes or scar on face. Any ointment for use?
I am 27 year old female. I have light freckles and light pigmentation on my face. And my face color is quite darker than my body tone. Also looks very dull, tired and dehydrated. Although I don have to go through much sun exposure. My job compels me to sit in front of PC for an average of 7-8 hours a day. Please suggest me some skin care product, diet and medicine.
A daily commuter on the roads into the city? Scared of beauty being hampered by the deadly sun that shines above your head? Tired of spending your money on all those artificial products being sold into the markets at a very huge scale?
Don’t you wish to destroy your skin by using them all?
Now you stop use of all these then and start following though slow but a protective way for skin of your face.
Boil potatoes and then let it get a little cooled off after that you may mash them but REMEMBER not to peel off the skin of them. To this you add, cucumber juice and add a few lemon drops and apply the mixture of all these, as it would help all the scares on the face get removed and help add glow to your skin too. Application of this twice a day would give the best of the results.
With a spoon of vinegar you may add an egg yolk to it and a mashed ripen banana, whisk these entire together well. Use this viscous paste as a face pack and let it rest for the next 15 minutes. After 15 minutes you may wash off your face with luke warm water and try out the same at least twice in a span of week as this would help you skin from being resistant to the UV rays of the sun.
Use ripen papaya fruit, whose one tough slice or just a piece is to be rubbed onto the face and washed off 10 mins later after application. This doesn’t only provides one with clean skin of the face but also help clear all spots and aging signs too.
Apply multani mitti (fullers earth) on your face for getting, fairer, softer, smoother and bouncy skin. Multani mitti adds a glow to your skin.
Mix channe ka atta, haldi powder, shikakai powder, water and make a fine paste out of it. Apply this paste on your face for 15 minutes and then rinse it off with lukewarm water for soft, smooth and glowing skin.
Hence, these are some of the effective face packs that one must try out for healthy skin.