Find numerous Gastroenterologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. RameshYour feedback matters!
Hello Sir/madam, I am 26 years old male. I am suffering from swelling at anus from last 45 days. While I was in toilet, when I am going to put pressure while motion, Some of the swelling was coming outside. After finishing motion, It will automatically gone inside. While sitting on the chair for long time, I'll be getting some burn and also pain. 1. What is the problem in anus 2. How to resolve this swelling problem 3. Which treatment should I take? 4. Which types of food should I take for solving this problem. 5. Is there any problem in that?
My upper abdomen always paining and my back too, I took medicine and injections but still it starts again and again. please help.
My son age 12 years 43 kg weight. He Hiccup all time. Means dakar. Due to acidity. We treat many medicine as per doctor suggest. No well. From last six to seven days. He is not relief from. Hiccup do.
How I can clean my intestine in order to achieve better digestion and get rid off from gastric problem?
I have hiatus hernia with H.pylori bacteria in stomach and also I have pangastritis, duodenitis, terminal ileitis ,proctitis and weaknesses.
Your stomach is lined with a mucosal membrane known as the mucosa and due to a variety of factors, it may become inflamed. This inflammation may cause a lot of problems and complications which are grouped under gastritis.
Symptoms of gastritis
- Upper abdominal pain,
- Reduction of appetite
- Blood in the stool amongst the others
Gastritis can be quite debilitating and limiting for the people affected by it.
The Ayurveda approach
Ayurveda is a holistic form of medicine which takes into account many factors rather than just the physical disposition and symptoms that strives to cure the patients of the illness in a well-rounded manner. To this effect, Ayurveda helps you treat this problem with multiple angles of attack such as herbal medications and special cleansing therapies among many others. Let’s take a look at some of the methods usually employed in various combinations among the patients.
- Changes in diet: Consuming any diet which has a lot of spicy and rich foods over prolonged periods may result in gastritis and other problems. If you already have gastritis, then certain other types of food also need to be excluded such as tea, coffee, sour foods, chilies and buffalo milk among others. These food groups are excluded as they may increase the acidity of the stomach which may cause an escalation of the problems. Some of the foods that may help with gastritis are grapes, pumpkins, bitter gourd, pomegranate, melons and cucumber, etc.
- Natural remedies: Some natural remedies that can be very effective in dealing with the symptoms of gastritis are mentioned below
- Ajwain and rock salt have been an age old remedy in treating multiple gastrointestinal disorders and can be effective in this case as well.
- Lemon juice is also very effective in treating symptoms or gastritis and also reducing inflammation.
- Take amla, ginger, and licorice either in a raw form or as a dried option or mixed with other things such as milk or honey. These help in regulating and reducing the acidity within the stomach.
- Ayurvedic medications: There are many specialized Ayurvedic medications which can be used to treat gastritis such as:
- Amalaki choorna
- Avipattikara choorna
- Sootashekhara rasa
- Sukumara Ghrita
- Dhatri Lauha
However, you should consult a specialist Ayurveda doctor as they can prescribe the correct medications for you after studying your specific symptoms.
Ulcers. What causes them? I have ulcers once in a while, and when I do they come in groups of 3,4,5 or even 6 at once. The ulcer gels aren't very effective. They stay for a week before fading away. They are all over the mouth and tongue. Sometimes they begin with wide redness then a big ulcer! How can I never get ulcers?
I am 58 years old female housewife and I am suffering from strange disease. Atleast once in a fortnight I suffer from this disease and may be two times a fortnight sometimes. The disease is that I start feeling pukish and vomiting starts with loose motions. Headache is also too much along with it and I dont feel like having a glass of water. Even. And this stage continues for 24-48 hours and then I become normal like a normal person for yet another 10-15 days. I eat Pantosec-D daily to avoid the same problem as most of the doctors have suggested that it is problem related to gas. Please help and advise.
I am 28 year old male, working KSA. From the past few months my motion is not free. If I go to lavatory I feel pain or itching sensation from anus for little time. Recently I have stopped eating chicken.
I have digestion problem from very long time ago. I am staying in hostel so food here is mostly oily and spicy. What should I do to cure my digestion problem and gastric problem? Medication or yoga? Food will remain the same for 1 year.
Seasonal changes are usually a time when we need to take extra precautions to ensure that we do not end up catching any bacteria that may lead to infections or influenza as well as allergic reactions. Common cold and flu is a common occurrence during such times. Seasonal changes are usually known to cause flu and cold, which can also come with chills, sneezing, cough and fever.
Here are a few homeopathic medicines and remedies that can be used during this season.
- Aconite: This medicine is especially helpful when there is fever after sudden exposure to dipping temperatures. Once the cold starts to affect the patient, this medicine must be taken so that congestion is prevented. It can also be used when initial symptoms like tingling and burning sensations in the nose start.
- Arsenicum: This medicine can be used during harsh winters and can be prescribed for stopping the discharge from the nostrils. It can also help in treating congestion and severe cold. If sneezing fits do not reduce, one can have this medicine. It also relieves burning sensation in the throatand nose, as well as fever.
- Allium Cepa: When the discharge from the nose is cold and heavy as well as thin, it can be cured with the help of Allium Cepa. Persistent discharge is one of the symptoms for which this medicine is usually prescribed. Also, this medicine helps patients who experience cough and discharge once they step out of a warm room.
- Euphrasia: When the top part of the respiratory mucous membrane is affected, this medicine can be used. It is also helpful when there is soreness in the nostrils and lips. Also, yellow and acrid discharge from the nostrils can be cured with this medicine. Dryness and pain is also one of the symptoms for which this medicine may be prescribed.
- Gelsemium: When the cold first starts and begins to manifest as headaches, this medicine can be used so that it breaks up the cold effectively. Also, dullness and weakness due to oncoming fever can be checked with this medicine. Further, a sore throat can be treated with this medicine. Excessively warm weather that leads to a cold can be treated with Gelsamium too.
- Nux Vomica: If you have caught a cold from damp and cold weather conditions, the doctor can prescribe Nux Vomica. This effectively treats cold symptoms likedry nose, minimal discharge and a tickling sensation in the nose.
- Mercurius: This medicine can be prescribed to treat frontal sinuses that may be suffering due to the flu. Violent sneezing and excessive sweating can be cured with this medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathic doctor.