Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ramesh
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. RameshYour feedback matters!
The sides of my nose used to dry up fastly and this makes appear white powdery on sides of my nose. What shall I do to make it clean.
I have swollen lymph nodes behind ears and occipit region and it is mild painful and tenderness present. It is on and off since childhood. I had d same before 4 years. Pain present during mastication. No sore throat. No secretion from ears. There are 3 lumps in head. Help me. Does dis require hospitalization. Is dis serious.
Hi Doc, i am having soar throat since 3 weeks , ENT doctor suggested me for CT scan plain neck.i am having report of CT scan . I want to attach my report, so that i can get a better understanding of my reports.
I got severe throat pain repeatedly for every two months I do smoking only one for a day is that the reason for my throat pain please tell me.
I am suffering from pain in right ear region. Pain in right side of the neck. I do not have any cough or fever. Please let me know what should I do.
Hello sir, mera baat karne ke time mai gala saaf nahi rehta lagta hai jase gale mai thuk se lagti hai or jab hum gala saaf krte tb hota ni h
Last night I came home from picnic and slept and then the next day when I woke up my throat was not in a good condition. Why?
Rhinitis is an irritable medical condition where the mucous lining of a person's nose swells up. The term is more of a category and less of a definitive way to describe something specific. Rhinitis involves a host of other conditions that affect the mucous membranes of your nose. If you were not aware, common cold is also a kind of rhinitis. Rhinitis can cause acute touchiness in the inner lining of the nose leading to continuous discharges from one's nose. It can also lead to clogging of your nose or inflammation of the internal tissues.
Rhinitis can be divided under two main types; allergic and non- allergic rhinitis. Allergic rhinitis, popularly known as hay fever is caused due to contact with allergens that are usually undamaging. However, in case of non- allergic rhinitis the symptoms take after that of the allergic type but no particular causal factor can be identified.
Factors that can increase your propensity to suffer from rhinitis of any kind are:
- Pollen from flowers
- Inhaling certain substances can be harmful; smell of certain chemicals is bad too.
- Both active as well as passive smoking can be detrimental
- High levels of air pollution contributes to the risk
- Weather conditions affect your health; a windy yet humid weather can aggravate rhinitis.
Common symptoms of rhinitis can be listed as below:
- A person suffering from this condition might catch a cold all of a sudden.
- People, usually little children, might even face high fevers.
- Your nose tends to be runny. After the infection subsides, chances of a thick, sticky discharge are more.
- Exhaustion is also felt in combination with headaches and teary eyes.
- The nature of your nasal discharge tells the doctor if you are suffering from an allergy or from a viral infection.
A few preventive measures to aid you against rhinitis:
- Rhinitis can be communicable and in most cases it is so. Therefore a person should not share his or her utensils and other personal things such as towels or handkerchiefs with any other person.
- One should not be in close proximity of another infected person.
- Hands are the most common sources of infection. One must wash his or her unclean hands before touching the face.