Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. RameshYour feedback matters!
I am 42 years old. My both the ears are flowing for last 30 years. I have consulted many of doctors right from the beginning but no result generally it happens in summer season only. How can I stop this If any particular ear drops is there. Please inform me.
My ear is always wet. Yellow fluid is always present inside my ears and its smells very bad. While putting earphone it becomes wet. Please help.
Hello sir. From last one year I have heart palpitation problem. Yesterday my heartbeats gone very slow for 30 seconds I feel like one side heart not work. And feel pressure in heart and stomach. ECG shows first degree heart block and Left ventricular hypertrophy and sinus reathem. Echo cardiograph, lipid profile ,tmt and holter monitoring are normal. So what I do? And can it may be serious? And witch medicine I will take that time? Thanks please reply one I'm very upset. I'm a student.
I have the throat infection from long time 4-5 years. Sometime i feel disturbance to speak then i have to clear my throat by coughing and blackish pieces of congestion comes out in my spit. I never smoke or do any type of addiction. What is the reason?
I am male. And I one of nose side is totally stuck always. And when I am going to drink any type of liquid I have problem to take a breathing. And some times my breathing gone stuck for a few seconds, and I think my breath is going to totally stuck. Please help me out.
I am a 22 years old. And my question is, I get dizzy often while going out in the sun, from almost 6 months from now, I feel like vomiting too, and when I feel like that, I see the color of the sun becomes purple, trees are dark green etc, and after all that a slight pain left in my eyes. But this happens only when I am inactive under the sun, but while playing football under the sun I do not feel anything like that. I do not know what is happening in me, it could be a brain tumour or High blood pressure. Please help.
I am 25 years old.& I have the problem of sinus due to this I have the regular cold. So what should I do ?
Sir always I got a acne in my ears . It is very painful and irritating .so please tell a treatment for a above issue.
I have severe throat pain and cough from the past two days. It's very difficult to swallow anything. What should I take to reduce this. I breast feed a five month old baby.
How to Overcome Snoring
1. Loose weight: Can reduce fatty tissue in the back of the throat and decrease or even stop snoring.
2. Exercise can also help to stop snoring: As well aiding weight loss, exercising your arms, legs, and abs, for example, also leads to toning the muscles in your throat, which in turn can lead to less snoring.
3. Quit smoking: Smoking irritates the membranes in the nose and throat which can block the airways and cause snoring.
4. Avoid alcohol, sleeping pills, and sedatives because they relax the muscles in the throat and interfere with breathing.
5. Establish regular sleep patterns: Create a healthy bedtime ritual with your partner and stick to it. 6.Clear nasal passages. If you have a stuffy nose, rinse sinuses with saline before bed. If you have allergies, reduce dust mites and pet dander in your bedroom or use an allergy medication. Pt nasoclear nasal drop inboth nostril before sllep.
7. Keep bedroom air moist: Dry air can irritate membranes in the nose and throat, so if swollen nasal tissues are the problem, a humidifier may help.
8. Change your sleeping position: Elevating your head four inches may ease breathing and encourage your tongue and jaw to move forward. Sleep on your side instead of your back.
9. Try an anti-snoring mouth appliance.
10. Throat Exercises to Prevent Snoring
a. Repeat each vowel (a-e-i-o-u) out loud for three minutes a few times a day
b. Place the tip of your tongue behind your top front teeth. Slide your tongue backwards for three minutes a day.
c. Close your mouth and purse your lips. Hold for 30 seconds.
d. With mouth open, move jaw to the right and hold for 30 seconds. Repeat on left side.
e. With mouth open, contract the muscle at the back of your throat repeatedly for 30 seconds.