Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
My dad suffering from shortness of breathing while talking and normal work. We have done many check up angiography ECG etc. All reports are fine. Now doctor told that he has allergy and treating Allegra and ecosprin. But I don't see much improvement. Should I wait or should go to other check ups?
What else can we have except water to control our water level as I sweat much more than normal person. Is more sweating is normal or there is some problem. I even sweat while eating. Pls suggest. My bp is 90 and 140. Is it because of bp.
I am 30 years old men My chest some time very pain but one side automatically And blood pressure high problem also me What to do Please help me.
Through halter ECG it was noticed that my heart bit is fluctuating at different intervals from 48-55-65-95.Often I feel dizziness, weakness in walking & uneasiness.Is it due this reason? If so, what is its treatment? i
I was taking Glyvas F to lower blood triglyceride levels as per doctor's advice. Later on developed lower abdominal pain. Doctor told it was due to statin and to stop taking that medicine. I observed from some time I have lower sexual desire & less erection. I feel with time both pain & erection is little bit improved. Question is, does statin has impact on erectile function and does it need medical attention? Or just leave it now to get normalized with time?
I am having chest pain an abdominal pain on left side for 15 days. The pain becomes worst when sometimes I miss my breakfast. I am 30 years old and office worker.
How long I take medicine? what are the side effects? is long-term use harmful? how to control my cholesterol?
Bp 120/80 Sugar level. 110/90 Vit. D3. 11.14 NG/ML VIT. B12. 1086 PG/ML Vit. D level is low this reason I have Chest pain I upper side back side lower side right side and left and right shoulder and neck pain and headache problem please advise.
I am a 2nd stage diabetic patient having average 125 blood sugar, bp 90/140, cholesterol levels 200.
You only have one heart, and it works for 24 hrs a day. It never sleeps, so you have to treat it right if you want to keep it pumping for years to come. For a healthy heart, you have to boost nutrition, flavor and color in your meals and snacks. A variety of fruits and vegetables are good for your heart. Always try to eat foods that are in their natural form, as they come from the ground.
Find out how these 10 foods may help lower your risk of heart disease.
1) Fresh Herbs like oregano, basil, rosemary and thyme are full of antioxidants. They are full of flavor and use them liberally to replace extra salt, oil and sugar in your food.
2) Red Wine: before you read on, a caution is that too much alcohol actually is bad for your heart. Sipping a unit of red wine a day may be good by giving you two very powerful antioxidants in restorative and catechist. These can help you to increase your HDL cholesterol while lowering your risk of damage to arterial walls and subsequent clot formation. However, alcohol may be a problem when you are already on aspirin or other medications. Check with your doctor first if you have had a history of heart disease.
3) Salmon: The american heart association calls it a super food and recommends at least two servings of salmon in a week. You can have it baked in a foil with herbs or add with veggies in your salad. It is rich in omega-3 fatty acids and helps to correct rhythm disorders of the heart and reduce triglycerides and blood pressure. These properties also hold good for tuna fish and one must choose canned tuna in water or brine instead of oil.
4) Extra Virgin Olive Oil: though any kind of extra oil is bad for your heart, if you need to take in some oil, then extra virgin olive oil has a lot of heart saving properties. Only one should not use it for frying or over heating the veggies. It is good when tossed over salads or used sparingly over boiled or cooked vegetables.
5) Walnuts: a handful of walnuts, say 50 grams a day are full of antioxidants and fiber. They reduce inflammation of the arteries and reduce cholesterol. However, they also have high calorie content so one must be careful about the quantities consumed.
6) Almonds: Almonds are full of plant sterols and reduce the blood ldl and are good for diabetics. One must eat them raw for full benefits as cooking or roasting them may kill some of their beneficial properties.
7) Tofu is a high source of soy protein and can be added to soups or marinated or sauteed with vegetables for its goodness. It has a lot of heart healthy minerals and polyunsaturated fats.
8) Sweet potato is a good substitute for white potatoes especially useful for people with diabetes and heart disease. It has a low glycemic index and prevents sharp rise in blood sugar after meals. One can bake it and sprinkle with cinnamon and lime juice to make it super effective.
9) Oranges have potassium and antioxidants to lower the blood pressure and improve the vessel wall function.
10) Carrots are full of fiber and are one of the top heart saving foods by controlling cholesterol. Add them liberally in your salad or munch them raw for their power packed action.