Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Revision Ear Surgery
Treating Deviated Nasal Septum
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh CvYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I am a singer. What am I do for my clear, soft and beautiful voice? And remove all types of throat problem like cough etc.
Mera kuch din se gala (throat) kharab h. Dard to nahi ho raha h lekin gala puri tarah khula hua sa nahi h, band sa lag raha h. Kya karu?
All the tumours are dangerous? Can we survive whole life within tumours? Because I have some tumours around the throat and some on the right side of chest. M very depressed what I am do? They are increasing in the size ; (Help me pls.
I have a problem with the my nose. The blood is flow from my nose every night. Why,please let me know
Sonu has tonsillitis problem from 3 years, by taking medicine of 4-5 days. It cured, but it repeats in every 3 months. What to do?
I get sneezing everyday in the morning. I have tonsils too. Which type of diet I should take to prevent my tonsils.
I am having blocked nose, head ache at part above eyebrows. And also coughing and sneezing since past 2 days. What should be done?
I am 62 years old male. I had profuse nose bleeding three times between 12th and 13th of March 2016, despite immediate medical attention on the first two occasions and once as an in-patient. I was transferred to another corporate hospital and was hospitalised till 17th March. I ran a high BP of 170/90 in the first instant and became quite normal at the time of the third instance. I suffer from septum deviation for more than 25 years and take medication on and off. I was diagnosed with EPISTAXIS RIGHT NOSTRIL, DEVIATED NASAL SEPTUM -LEFT and UPPER AIRWAY RESISTANCE SYNDROME. The Diagnostic Nasal Endoscopy and Cauterization were done on 14th and I am to be reviewed after 15 days. Presently I am on medication. Will this treatment solve my problem on permanent basis?
I am suffering frm nose bleeding during summer, is there any cure to stop bleeding. Please suggest me what should I do to stop bleeding?
I am suffering from cough nd throating from past few weeks what should I do to cure my jammed throat.
Ear discharge may occur due to several reasons. Injury or trauma to the ear canal, a ruptured ear drum or an infection in the middle ear may be the most common causes of ear discharge. Eczema, swimmer’s ear and other skin irritations may also lead to this problem. While there are some simple home remedies to treat this disorder, always consult an ENT specialist if the discharge does not stop after the application of those treatments. Let us look at some common ways to treat this disorder.
- Use gravity: While this method does not treat ear discharge per se, it does help in draining the fluid build-up in the ear. Just lie down on your side keeping the affected ear parallel to the ground. Use your finger to create a vacuum inside your ear and drain the fluid inside it. The finger must be clean. You can also use a cotton wad for this purpose. Another way could be by simply lying on your side with a towel under your ear.
- Use a warm compress: This treatment promotes the flow of ear discharge to its outer part, thereby alleviating the pain. Dip a clean piece of cloth in warm water, wring the cloth as much as you can and then place it around your ear for 2-5 minutes. Lie down on your side.
- Inhale steam: Inhaling steam, opens up the Eustachian tube, thereby promoting the flow of the trapped ear discharge. Simply mix a little bit of eucalyptus oil with some water, boil the mixture and inhale the steam. Tilt your head to one side so that the fluid drains out. Do this exercise for 5-10 minutes. Cover your head and the water with a towel to prevent the steam from escaping. Repeat this exercise as needed.
- Use vinegar and rubbing alcohol mixture: Vinegar and rubbing alcohol have excellent anti-microbial properties. Mix equal parts of white vinegar and rubbing alcohol. Put some drops of the mixture in a dropper. Lie down on your side with the infected ear upwards. Insert some drops of the solution with the dropper in your ear. Wait for 10 minutes and then drain out the ear discharge by tilting the infected ear to the other side. Repeat this exercise twice a day for better results.
- Use garlic oil: Crush 2-3 garlic cloves and extract its oil. Use a dropper to put 2-3 drops of this extract into your affected ear. Tilt the head to one side so that the juice settles down. Now hold a dryer next to the infected ear and let the warm air blow inside it. Repeat this exercise twice a day for better results.