Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh ChatraYour feedback matters!
Detailed description on Tooth decay
Hi I'm Dr. Vikash, an Endodontist and Senior Consultant at Ethical Dental and Health Care, Sector-1004, Noida. Today I'm going to discuss about the most common disease in the world, that is Tooth Decay.
Inside everyone's mouth there is a war going on. Our tooth is under attack by various bacterias. These bacterias grow a layer called plaque. It is an invisible battle because bacterias are of same color as our tooth and they hide in hard to reach areas of our mouth like gum line and between tooth. Plaque bacteria attack on sugary tooth. They turn sugar into acid and acid into enamel. This is where our body fights back thanks to saliva. Saliva is full of minerals that replaces the tooth structures dissolved away by plaque acids. It takes about 20mins for the minerals to get back in balance after a meal. But if more minerals are taken away than replaced then enamel collapses and bacteria can get into tissue below. This causes cavity and the tooth is in trouble.
Bacteria will start rotting the dent in the enamel causing tooth decay. WHen decay hits sensitive area you get tooth decay. By now enamel is completely undermined. Although only a dentist can remove bacteria from cavity but you can play your own part in the battle. If you cut off in between meal snacks and regularly remove bacterias with brush and floss, then by this you will be helping your body win the war against tooth decay.
For more information about dental problems you can contact me on Lybrate or walk into my dental clinic, Ethical Dental and Health Care, Sector-1004, Noida.
Hai Dr, am having severe pain on my wisdom teeth which already permanently filled. Still am having pain at nyt n sometimes at day tym too. One week continuously I had dolo. But still pain. Dr. said no root canal option effective n wait till pain get worse. When Dr. check with his tooth stick n beat on my teeth I didn't feel any pain. That is y he said to wait. But I can't sleep .becoz of painam female ,31 yrs Hope reply soon.
I don't like my teeth. There are lot of gaps in between them. How to reshape them and how much will is cost?
The whole inner part my teeth has became yellow. Sometime a small portion gets break from teeth from inside. Now a black line has started from the front of one of my teeth. I want a instant cure for this problem.
I am 19 years old a boy and I am suffering from sensitivity in my tooth. I can't even drink a glass of cold water. What can I do?
Hllo my teeth are some gapping I am eating tobacco then how can I stop it and how the gapping are be filled.
My teeth was paining what can I do for that doctor please help me for that I want very fast treatment.
I got 3 fillings in my teeth around 2 months ago. They were silver fillings. But I still have bitter and metallic taste in my mouth from last 2 months. Whenever my tongue touches my gums and tooth area, there is horrible taste. I have checked my fever and other problems .there are no other health issues. Should I get my fillings replaced? I also got a tooth extracted. The reason being this taste is silver fillings or the dental anaesthesia which was used to extract tooth? Really very horrible taste. Pls let me know what should I do?
My face structure is very small is there anything any surgery or any other way that can make my Jaws broader.
Sir my son 19 year old having 6' height is having 50 kg weight since last two years he has a problem of mouth ulser frequently i. E. 2-3 times in a month please suggest to relief from mouth ulcer and weight gain.
I am 61 years old. I have 32 strong teeth.In my front 4 bottom teeth some formation appears always . I remove this formation after every 4-5 days by a needle. If not removed foul smell comes .Kindly suggest some measures to remove this formation. Also advise suitable toothpaste which will check this formation.
Is it possible to get me teeth whiten I tried so many methods didn't work and even I used Colgate whitening tat 2 didn't work so is there any treatment should I take of there is let me know the cost? Or any natural remedies or should I take any tablet? Thank you in advance.
Paneer, also known as cottage cheese, is a dairy product which is made by curdling the milk with the help of lemon or vinegar and then draining the liquid. Not only is it delicious and an integral part of some of the most popular dishes of Indian cuisine, it is also a very good source of calcium, protein and healthy fats that help in improving the functioning of the body.
Here are some of the surprising health benefits of this Indian dietary staple:
- Diabetes-friendly: The carbohydrate content is low in paneer, which makes it a very good option for diabetics. Consumption of paneer does not cause a surge in the blood sugar level as it is digested slowly by the body.
- Improves bone and teeth health: Protein is a good source of calcium and phosphorus that helps in improving the health of the teeth and bones in the body.
- Helps in weight loss: Cottage cheese is a great source of conjugated linoleic acid that helps in boosting the metabolism of the body, thus aiding weight loss. Plus, it lowers the risk of cancer by reducing the amount of bad cholesterol in the body.
- Contains high amounts of protein: Enriched with vegetable protein, which is the basic building component of muscles and bones, paneer is known to keep your muscles and bones in good health. Besides, the protein in paneer is essential for brain development and the development of the fetus, making it another reason why it should be a part of your diet.
- Improves metabolism: Paneer contains high amounts fiber, which helps in improving the digestive process of the body. It also adds bulk to the stool and helps in feeling full.
- Controls blood pressure: It regulates blood pressure as it contains potassium, which helps in lowering blood pressure by controlling the effect that sodium has on your body.
- Boosts the immune system: Paneer contains compounds that help in strengthening the immune system, thereby preventing disorders like common cold, cough and bronchial asthma. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.