Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh ChandraYour feedback matters!
Skin of my feet is very dry. There are cuts on the heel and front of feet. Kindly tell me how to repair cracking. I am male 34. Ht 5.11. Do also mention any ointment and reason of cracks.
Hi doctor, I am not comfortable with any peels since I am getting engaged soon I dnt want to take any chance on face. It would be really helpful of you can suggest good night creams or gel along with moisturizer n sunscreen to improve the skin tone. My skin is oily and I am using Photostable sunscreen. Please note- I don't wnt Any steroid based cream due to its side effects bcoz I already have facial hair n I dnt wnt creams increase facial hair growth.
Sir my skin got becomes darker and darker. How to solve the problem by taking which medicines or tablets?
My wife is having a pigmentation disorder on face skin and having dark brown spots and dull skin on face. She is now 7 month pregnant. Kindly suggest some creams and ointment which we can apply on face to reduce these brown spots. I am professionally pharmacist so pls suggest medicines. Hydroquinone is effective or not?
The enlarged oil gland openings on your skin are called open pores. They are concentrated primarily on the T-zone (the forehead, nose and chin) and cheeks. Open Pores is a common problem for people who have oily skin. There is no instant fix for open pores. Luckily, you can control them with enough patience and the right remedies.
Here are some remedies you can use to treat open pores:
- Ice: Ice shrinks enlarged pores by tightening the skin. You can also use it to minimize large pores before you apply makeup. Ice also boosts the skin’s heath and stimulates circulation. You can use it on its own (by wrapping a clean washcloth around it) or use an infusion of rose water, green tea, apple juice or cucumber juice.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar can be used as a skin toner and natural astringent. It tightens skin, reduces enlarged pores and restores the skin’s natural chemical balance. It is also anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial in nature, which prevent acne breakouts. Dilute apple cider vinegar in water before applying it to your face with a cotton ball.
- Egg whites: Egg whites shrink large pores by toning and tightening the skin. Make a mask with egg whites and lemon juice to reduce pores and oil on your face.
- Sugar scrub: Sugar scrub is a great exfoliator that not only reduces large pores, but also removes extra impurities and oil. Simply mix lemon juice, sugar and olive oil together and gently massage it on your skin.
- Baking soda: Baking soda has exfoliating properties, and it effectively removes dirt, debris and oil from the skin. Due to its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, it can also be used to reduce pimples and acne. Apply a mixture of lukewarm water and baking soda to your face, gently massage it and then rinse with cold water.
- Fuller’s earth/Multani Mitti: Multani mitti is a miraculous natural remedy that has many useful properties. It reduces open pores, absorbs extra oil and exfoliates the skin. Additionally, it also reduces blemishes and scars and benefits skin that is damaged by sun. You can make a paste of multani mitti with water or rose water and apply it to your face. Keep it on your face for 15-20 minutes and then remove it with cold water.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.