Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh ChandraYour feedback matters!
My mrs has developed some semi hard roundish nodules, size of thumb prints, in her legs and one on a finger since last 6/7 months. No pain or irritation. Additionally, her ankles are bit swollen since last 1 month wherein she sometimes get itching feeling and slight pain on pressing. Rheumatologist has tested blood and urine; found nothing and has asked to do biopsy. Heard biopsy can cause aggravation/spread of nodules. Any prima facie diagnosis ? Any non-invasive test for conclusive diagnose? If biopsy is the only option, can some medication or treatment be tried? Thanks.
I have suffered from itching I think it is type of jock itch what kind of medicines I can take I suffered from 1 month.
I am 25 years old male. During winters I suffers from extremly dry skin, mostly effected areas because of this are hands and legs. Please tell me how to deal with this issue? Is this any kind of allergy? What precautions should be taken for this? Thank you.
In sun I'm getting darker day by day I have oily skin. And pimple on my face but can I get rid of these problems ?
I am Rajesh an 18 year boy. I am having pimples and marks on my face. I want to get rid of all this. Suggest me some kind of medicine or Gel. L.
Hello I have skin problem from last 4 month nd my skin looking yellow nd very hard nd my skin was so tuff pleas give me right suggestion.
What are the medicines to be used to get rid of the pimples and get a fair look and what is the diet to maintain good personality.
I am female of 24 year old, want to know that how to get fair skin naturally, how to get rid from spots on face naturally within a month on summer?
The girl got her face waxed with honey wax. Now its been 2-3 months, big pimples are continuously popping up in the same area that got waxed. Suggest a solution.
Hair growth occurs either naturally or after a specific treatment for hair loss, hair thinning or even baldness. There are several treatments and solutions in the offering. Some of them are genuine and effective while many others are fads or ways to dupe harried people looking for solutions. Homeopathy is one field of alternative medicines that is highly effective in promoting hair regrowth and reducing or curing baldness in the process. It is a stream of medicine that is ancient wherein the doses are prepared by natural and sometimes herbal and mineral sources. People with a penchant for having thick dense hair or if they are suffering from baldness can turn to homeopathy for relief. Many practitioners prescribe the homeopathy medicines bearing the basic nature of a patient. A few specific medicines that are known to promote the hair growth are discussed below.
1. Lycopodium: this medicine is prescribed to those who are suffering from premature balding, including pregnant women and new mothers. The medicine is made from the spores of plants like club moss and is effective for both men and women.
2. Silicea: this is made from sandstones and human tissues and happens to be one of the most prescribed homeopathic medicines. It aids in making the hair stronger and nourishing the hair, thus taking its dryness away.
3. Natrum muriaticum: made from table salt, this medicine helps in hair growth for cases hair loss results from dry scalp and dandruff, skin and menstrual problems. Women suffering from menstrual problems also suffer from hair loss. This medicine is prescribed to them too.
4. Kalium cabonicum: this is prescribed a lot, specifically to stop thinning of hair, aiding the growth of hair in this process. It also cures brittle hair condition. Kalium cabonicum is made from the compounds which are used to make glass in Egypt.
5. Phosphorus: scalp disorders at times result in loss of hair in clumps. Phosphorus is prescribed for such situations.
6. Kali sulphuricum: as the name suggest, parts of this medicine is sulphur. It is available in liquid form and tablets as well. It should not be taken more than twice a day and should be discontinued after taking for a couple of weeks.