Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh ChandraYour feedback matters!
Hi Madam/Sir I sincerely facing problem with my white hair and hair falling can you please suggest best Natural food for this problem.
I have dark lips, how to get rid of dark lips and get normal red lips. I don't smoke and I don't drink got beverages like tea and coffee. Please give me suggestion.
Hi I am 29 years old. I am suffering from dandruff for last eight years have tried different shampoo and serum but none could solve the problem. I even shave off my head but the problem persisted. Kindly help.
My age is 21 but my hairs are turning white in colour I use to take amala juice but it is not beneficiary, pls tell me the cure of this, I don't want to be like at 60's in this age please suggest.
I have hair fall problem and I want to build my hair beard Please kindly suggest me that what should I do.
I have hair loss from past 2 years and also the presence of dandruff is also high. I used different shampoos bit no change. What I hav to do to remove the dandruff?
Doctor I want to grow a beard I can only grow sideburns and cannot grow facial hair on cheeks My family members have good beard growth Recommend me a medicine which can boast facial hair growth I have tried homeopathy but it didn't work very well So please recommend me a something which can get me a beard faster Thank you.
I am 26 years old male! I am having a tan on my face and on my hands. Can you please suggest me how to remove the tan and prevent further tanning?(i mean prescribe me the best sun screen and tan removal creams)
My friend is suffering from premature greying of hair. His age is 23 years. What is the cause & medicine for this problem. It will be helpful if you give response for this matter.
Sir. I'm suffering from my hair problem. My hair is going to white day by day. So we want to know its actual treatment. Sir plzzz suggest me.
I'm suffering from dandruff problem since the last one year. I am applying head and shoulders anti dandruff shampoo thrice a week with no visible improvement. Please advise on any other treatments.
I am 30 male. I have use maha bhingaraj oil lst week. My hair is very thin and see the baldness. This oil uses and messages my hair is fall every night 50- 60. My hair is very thin and baldness. It is the deep depression of my life. So, what should I do and how to solve it.
I am using honey and lemon mixture on my face. After washing face I apply aloe vera gel. Is it beneficial for damaged skin?
I have a lot of pimples in my face. But I drink water 4 to 5 liter per day and also clear my stomach in the morning. What can I do now?
I'm getting pimples now a days and before the pimples appears there remains whiteheads. When pus comes out from the pimples there's a solid white bud that comes out.
Hair loss often starts as a problem we tend to brush aside until it actually starts showing up in worrying quantities on the hair brush. Suddenly, we observe our scalp to be more visible, there is more hair in the shower drain, on our shoulders and on our seats. It is common to shed around 50 hairs in a day but when this dramatically changes to 150+ a day, you need to take action as quickly as possible.
Hair loss can occur in men and women at any age. It can be a temporary phenomenon or an ongoing one and be caused by a range of reasons like change of environment, shampoo, genetic problems, health problems and more. The main thing is to first identify the reason for the hair fall before treating it for long term solutions. Here are some of the common ways to deal with hair loss:
- Wash it right: Detangle your hair fully and slowly before you get into the shower. That way it won't get tangled and messy when wet. Next, use cold water to wash your hair. If the water is too hot, it may dry your hair and add to your woes. The most important step here is to use the right products for your hair wash. Use a mild shampoo as much as possible and take time out to deep condition your hair. Be sure to use products that you have tried and tested before only. Last but not the least, use a hair serum after your wash to strengthen it and prevent breakage. Refrain from combing wet hair.
- Get to the root of the cause: The most common reason for hair loss in both men and women is androgenetic alopecia, also called pattern baldness. The most common occurrence happens around menopause. The other causes can be side effects of brief illness, stress and reaction to drugs. Once you catch the cause, the course of treatment can chart an effective path.
- Try medication: There are several medicines out there that promise to revitalize your locks and enhance new hair growth. These include massage oils, scalp creams and oral pills all of which can be taken individually or in combination to promote hair growth. Be sure to consult a doctor before you start on this.
- Improve your diet: Eating iron rich food with a copious quantity of protein and zinc can also work wonders to internally strengthen your hair. Pumpkin seeds, eggs, shellfish, wheat germ are some of the items you can include in your daily diet to improve your hair quality.
- Hairstyle with care: Women can start with the simple hairstyling trick of adding layers which gives a sense of volume and bounce. Couple it with large curls and you have a perfect illusion of lush healthy hair. But limit the parlor to only haircuts. Avoid the blow dry or colouring, straightening or ironing that can cause further damage.
If you are losing sleep over losing your hair, it's time you consult a professional.