Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
From last one mnth I have observed that my face skin is getting dark day by day. Now it seems like black. Please help how can I improve my face color also which facewash should I use.
Is phototherapy helpful in psoriasis are there any side effects of this treatment. Please confirm the estimated cost also of this treatment.
Hi. I have a serious problem. My skin became very dull. I do not have any glow in my face. And there are darkspots n blackheads in my face too. And my hands n legs became dark due to sun tan. So please suggest me what should I do.
Hi I am 24 old. I have pores in my face skin because of pimples. I want to became shiny face, can you help me please. With out side effect and as soon as possible time duration, next year I gonna marry.
M 20 and I have got many pimples all over my face m tired of trying all the products and medicines. My face is full red now. M looking for help plzz suggest what I should do next.
Hllo doctor on my face I have many facial hairs. It's looks too ugly. It's more on chin part or lower of lips. please tell me what I should do. I'm too much worried about Tell me?
Tips for hair growth
According to Ayurveda, the hair is derived either as a by-product or produced as a breakdown product of asthi (bone tissue). Any disturbance in this tissue metabolism, which very much depends on the digestive fire, can affect the health of the hair.
To a certain extent, the quality of hair depends on the body constitution. Keep in mind that even though ayurvedic oils can work wonders for your hair, you must complement the oil treatments with other lifestyle changes before it will truly work well for you.
Some of the changes include:
- Avoiding pitta-aggravating foods like spicy, heavy and oily foods, as well as tea and coffee.
- Enriching your diet with good foods, such as almonds, seafood, and greek yogurt, can help your hair become healthier.
- Relaxing, stress has been proven to lead to some hair loss.
- Protecting your hair from the damaging effects of the sun by covering it with a scarf or hat when you go out.
- Avoiding refined foods, refined sugar, junk food and alcoholic and carbonated drinks.
- Increasing intake of fresh fruits, green leafy vegetables and vegetable juice prepared from lettuce, carrot, capsicum, and alfalfa.
- Avoiding the usage of chemical products on the hair. Try herbal oils and shampoos instead.