Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. RameshYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, am 30 years old house wife having problem of high heartbeat at night times and same time upper back ache along with uncomfortable burps all the day. Dr. has suggested medicine for gas problems but after using them also no improvement seen. Kindly suggest me some guidance and refer me good Dr. in KPHB Hyderabad.
Running is one of the best forms of exercise, not only for getting fit but for weight control too.
1. Running is the quickest way to cardiovascular fitness. You get fitter faster by running regularly.
2. Running is one of the cheapest forms of exercising. You only need a pair of running shoes and shorts and t-shirt to get started.
3. Running is easy to learn. Most people have run at some point in their life, either competitively or at school/college, so there is no steep learning curve involved.
4. Running makes you feel good, not only physically, but mentally as well.
5. Running is excellent for reducing stress levels. There is nothing better than a run to clear your head and concentrate the mind. Many great ideas have been formulated on training runs.
6. Running is one of the most flexible methods of training around. Wherever you are in the world, it is nearly always possible to get out for a run. You can jog, steady run or sprint depending on how you feel that particular day.
7. Running is good for your heart. It not only strengthens the heart but also reduces the actual resting heart rate.
Never waste time for a possible heart attack patient.
Admit only to a hospital which has cardiac angiography or plasty felicities.
Every minute is crucial.
It saves a lot of time, and can save his/her life.
If not available, admit only under a cardiac physician or to a hospital having
I have blood urea nitrogen photometry 7.81 mg/dl (7.9-20) --tc /hdl cholesterol ratio 5.5 (3-5) --ldl /hdl ratio 3.6 (1.5-3) non-hdl cholesterol 160.3 mg/dl (160) lymphocyte percentage 44.3 (20-40) basophils-absolute count 0.01 (0.2-0.10) mean corp. Homo. Conc (mchc) 30.9 g/dl (31.5-34.5) could you please let me know what does these test results mean. Thank you.
My Father is 67 Yrs. Old recently he is facing some body balance problem, trouble of speech, forgetfulness, mostly require support while walking, standing up, getting up from bed etc. He takes medication for High Bp but is now controlled, asthma & is also diagnosed with low Vitamin D & B12 for which medication is on. Recently Done MRI of Head please suggest as per below conclusions of MRI- - Diffuse cerebral atrophy with ill-defined T2 hyper intense white matter signal changes suggestive of mild leukomaraiosis with few chronic lacunar infarcts in bilateral front - parietal periventricular & deep white matter. - Chronic punctate haemorrhagic focus in right inferior cerebellar hemisphere. Please suggest the treatment course & any immediate precaution to take. Also please suggest how serious the matter is?
How can we control blood pressure without taking English medicine? she's now taking nebistar sa. Please advice.
How to he rid of chest fat commonly called gyanocomastiya. Is there any exercise or medicine to get rid of this.
Im suffering from asd Atrial septal defect. It is 2.27 to 2.58 cms .it will be cure with device closure or not?
My lipid profile report LDL 84 HDL 44 Total cholesterol; 142 TOTAL Triglycerides :113 I am aged 60 please let me know precautions.
Actualy mjhe feel ho rha hai tht mjhe cholestrol ho gya hai me face pe linings pd rhi hai aur weakness feel ho rhi hai so please tell me kaise cholestrol khtm hoga by home made remedy?
1- Eat less salt.
2- Eat a healthy, well-balanced diet: increase intake of fruits, vegetables, potassium, and fiber
3- Exercise regularly and maintain a healthy weight
4- Manage your stress level: do something that helps you to relax when you feel stressed,
6- Limit alcohol intake: no more than two drinks per day.