Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. RameshYour feedback matters!
My father is having a problem of blood pressure please give the solution to control blood pressure in the body so that he can work freely. Blood pressure is because of hypertension & anger my dad have both the problem.
My husband is 38 years old and having chest pain in left side after having an ECG done the ECG interpretation is- sinus bradycardia otherwise normal ECG. So what does the report says?
My mom has blood pressure 160/100 what measures she should take to come up to normal level and prescribed diet for her to take.
Is there anyway for a person to know / detect 'Silent angina I think the risks are greater than that of angina with symptoms of pain. I am writing this because I have a very, very abnormal lipid profile which I know is a high-risk for sudden cardiac arrest. I am 67 years old, 164 cm ane weight 63.5 kilos.
3 years back I have suffered in high BP and blood clot after angiogram treatment I came to normal and still taking medicine amlong 5 mg, levipil 500 mg. I got married in 2013 and having 1 boy baby one and half year old, now i'm having some issues in sexual part. I am not able to do sex in full stretch. My sperms coming out earlier. Sometimes before start sex, sometimes after 2 mins. Need some suggestions and treatment for this issue.
What you can do: After undergoing angioplasty or bypass surgery, it’s important to correct the problems such as high cholesterol or blood pressure, a poor diet, smoking, or lack of exercise. I advise cardiac rehabilitation with Artery Clearance Therapy and External Counter Pulsation (for details see educational websites www.chelation.in and www.SibiaMedicalCentre.com or post your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mb: 9814034818.
when i take deep breath my chest is paining and i am getting some red spots in my cough also i got ex-hosted soon like climbing stairs long walking what could be the problem please suggest me i am feared of something terrible wrong with me
I'm a TB patient I have completed 9 months treatment i'm feeling very weak in future it is possible to attack TB on me? And sometimes i'm getting chest pain also. What is the reason?
hello sir, Please advice can I drink lokki juice after dinner for high bp please suggest. This is my question.
My father had cryptogenic liver cirrhosis and expired this January. He was also a hypertensive and had suffered an MI. I am 42, a fitness enthusiast and regularly exercise - running, cycling, swimming. My food habits are healthy and BMI is in the normal range (height 175cm, weight 75 kg). But I have elevated BP. I am wondering what preventive action should I take.Can anyone advise?
Mudras practice will improve and enhance our physical and mental strength. Mudras are easy to perform at anytime, although sitting in the lotus position and focusing on the healing can be an advantage. Mudras mentioned below are very much effective to get releief from High Blood Pressure. Practice each mudras minimum 10-15 minutes to improve our healing process in efficient manner.
1.Take one glass warm water. Add two tsp of lemon juice and two tsp honey mix it well and drink daily on an empty stomach in morning.
2.Take two tsp of cumin seed powder, mix it with one tsp of honey and ginger juice and make it a paste and eat twice a day.
3.Take basil juice and honey in equal amounts and have it daily in morning on an empty stomach. 4. Take two tsp fenugreek seeds and boil it in water for about 2-3 minutes and make it a paste and eat the paste twice a day morning and evening.
5. Eat raw onion small one or two pieces, or mix one tsp onion juice with one tsp of honey and take it twice a day morning and evening.
6. Daily add garlic and small onion in your diet. Never skip morning breakfast.
7. Eat one or two bananas daily.
8. Drink one glass coconut water or one glass orange juice, or Amla juice or Blueberry juice daily one time.
9. Reduce sodium (salt) in your food and take more fruits and vegetables.
10. Drink 3 liters of water daily and avoid constipation.
11. Avoid alcohol, tobacco, fried junk food and limit the amount of coffee you drink.
12. Take one cup water add ½ tsp ginger powder, 1 tsp cardamom powder and cinnamon powder each and boil it for 5 minutes and add 1 tsp lemon juice and add 2-3 tsp honey mix it well and drink daily morning and evening.
13.Take one glass warm water add 2 tsp Apple Cider vinegar and one tsp honey mix it well and drink daily in morning on empty stomach.
I am having pain in the middle of the chest area and in the heart area. Actually the pain is shifting from middle area to left side. When he takes the tablet (tryptomer, as prescribed) the pain shifts from left area to middle. Please suggest.
My chest is burning from last 5 days and I won't able to eat food as it is difficult to swallow. Please help me.
1. Prevents cancer: as a magnificent source of vitamin c and different cell reinforcements, tomatoes can battle the development of abnormal cells that causes cancer. Lycopene has been connected with prostate tumour prevention. Epidemiologists recommend the consumption of tomato as it helps lower the possibility of prostate cancer. High fibre content of beta-carotene in fruits and vegetables has been proven to bring down the risk of colorectal cancer to a great extent.
2. Blood pressure: low sodium consumption keeps circulatory strain solid. Tomatoes are rich in potassium that helps in the same.
3. Heart's well-being: the fibre, potassium, vitamin c and choline content in tomatoes all bolster the heart's well-being. An expansion in potassium as well as a reduction in sodium is the most essential dietary change that an individual can make to lessen their danger of cardiovascular diseases. Tomatoes additionally contain folic corrosive, which keeps the homocysteine levels under control. It reduces the risk of heart diseases.
4. Diabetes: tomatoes help bring down the blood sugar level in people with type1 diabetes. Whereas, people with type 2 diabetes may have enhanced glucose, lipids and insulin levels. One measure of cherry tomatoes gives around 2 grams of fibre and helps them keep their levels neutralized.
5. Constipation: eating foods that are high in water substance and fibre like tomatoes can help with hydration and advance normal solid discharges. Fibre adds mass to stool and is important for bowel movement.
6. Eye health: tomatoes are a rich sources of lycopene, lutein and beta-carotene, which are intense cancer prevention agents. They have been helpful in protecting the eyes against harm related to the advancement of age-related macular degeneration.
7. Skin: collagen, a fundamental part of the skin, hair, nails and connective tissue, is dependent on vitamin c. An inadequacy of vitamin c leads to certain skin problems. As vitamin c is a capable cancer prevention agent, a low intake can affect the skin and cause harm from uv rays, infections and smoke. This usually results in wrinkles, hanging skin, blemishes and other antagonistic skin diseases.
8. Pregnancy: a good amount of folic acid needs to be present before and during pregnancy to ensure the infants good health inside the mother's womb. This can be found in tomatoes.