Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh BhatYour feedback matters!
My wife 42 yrs old suffering with ocd since last 12 to 13 years. She is under psychiatric treatment and she has been asked to take following medicine. Fluvoxin cr100, clonil 50 and cerenace0. 25 hs only and in the mean time she is under alternative medicine i. E. Homeopath but there is no improvement. Kindly advice. Thanks.
I wanted to know the best diet to be healthy. You can see my weight and height below. I am very thin and I am of Vata constitution of Ayurveda. So please suggest me the daily diet. I got to know that my metabolism style is carbohydrates nature and some show it is mixed. I am worried about my health as I am very thin. And I would request you to give the food necessary for my physical as well as mental health. Thank you.
How to control cholesterol level . My father's cholesterol has increased a few days ago. Age 48. What to eat or what not to eat. Please tell. thanks.
When I eat something cool like Like ice cream my teeth will pain and it's happing sometime so what am I do for this?
I am having 'dana' on my back how to get rid of it and its mark? I have taken few homeopathic medicine for it but nothing happened. Its red in colour.
I have a black spots in face and watch on neck and I'm other of my body parts I think the black spots are also a warts how to reduce them.
I am 18 year old male, I am too short with respect to others, what should I do to increase my height.
5-year-old daughter has asthma. What is the effect of using an asthma preventer long-term? I heard that using it for years might cause bone shrinkage. Is it true? Are there any vitamins or supplements to help vision?
I am house wife of 36. And I am worried about my hair. It becomes white and have dandruff. I have very much hair lost.
My wife is feeling like vomiting every month before arrival of periods, is it natural or something is behind it?
I am very slim body and I have tried all supplements to gain weight but the medicine didn't shoots on me. Please tell me how to gain weight and make a wonderful body.
Many women experience unusual vaginal bleeding between periods at some point in their lives. It is also known as metrorrhagia. Vaginal bleeding is thought to be abnormal in the following cases:
1. When your menstrual period is not expected
2. When your menstrual flow is lighter or heavier than normal
3. At unexpected stages in life. For example, when you are pregnant or after you have attained menopause.
Bleeding during periods is not a normal condition. Usually, the duration of the cycle is about 21 – 35 days. Abnormal vaginal bleeding has numerous conceivable causes. Independently, it doesn't show a genuine condition.
- Mid-cycle bleeding can be caused due to ovulation.
- Two hormones that regulate the menstrual cycle are progesterone or oestrogen. A condition of hormonal imbalance which is known as Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOs) causes interference with normal ovulation. This results in problems in thyroid glands as well as causes dysfunctional ovaries.
- Medications such as birth control pills are capable of causing abnormal bleeding, especially with the irregular intake of such medications.
- Infections or inflammation caused in the pelvic regions such as uterus, vagina, cervix, ovaries or fallopian tubes are capable of causing abnormal bleeding. STIs (Sexually Transmitted Diseases) and PIDs (Pelvic inflammatory disease) are often the cause of such a condition.
- Although Cancer is not one of the primary causes, cancer in organs such as the uterus, vagina, cervix and ovaries are capable of causing abnormal bleeding during periods.
How it can prevented
- Maintaining a healthy diet. Women who are either underweight or overweight tend to have more problems with abnormal bleeding
- Relaxation practices should be followed so that stress is reduced. Stress can cause abnormal bleeding.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID) should be consumed to reduce menstrual bleeding. Examples are ibuprofen or naproxen.
- In case of consumption, birth control pills should be taken as per the prescription only and regularly at the same time.
- Hormone therapy (using external hormones in a medical treatment) can be used in order to regulate menstrual cycles, stabilize the endometrium which is the lining of the uterus as well as to rectify hormonal imbalances. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.