Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh B. S.Your feedback matters!
Is minor rectal prolapse curable in Homeopathy or is it suggested to go for surgery? I experience it everyday after passing my motions.
I am feeling lean and weak my skin is also becoming thin my bones and muscles are not developing what type of disease is this what should I do ?
I am 54 and suffering from diabetes and now I am having prostrate i am in the urinary bladder. I need your advice.
When I was in young age I got pimples and now it was really clear but one thing it was looking like dots and holes on my face to reduce it what can I do ?
Hi sir I am planning to undertake scar revision procedure for my face, the scars are due to stitch marks of my childhood on fore head. Pls tell me is the treatment is safe or not? After the treatment the scar appearance will improve or not?
After surgery of prostate cancer on 26.5. 2025, I have no control over passing urine. My under garments remain always wet. Kindly advise.
Sir, when I am sucking my wife's breast milk is coming. Already we have children but they are above 10 years. What to do. Can I drink the milk. Please help me in regarding to.
My name is mohan ☆ I got severe acne black heads pores and dry skin and dull ☆ I have used hydroquinone, momestone, tretin cream for past one year, now I used stopping it ☆ I visited recently a dermatologist she prescribed 1, sunscreen spf 26 2, moisture at evening 3, flutivate cream at night She said that she will go for chemical peel treatment after 20 days. Doctor please cure the disease, I am embarrassed to show my face to all friends I was going out only at nights .please help me.
I have growth of fungi in groin region from past one year I use many creams then for some days it will b cured again after I stop again it starts to develop.
Exposing your skin to harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun can have devastating effects on your skin,including wrinkles, sunburn and even skin cancer. So, using a sunscreen every time you step outdoors and using it correctly is of vital importance to have healthy skin. However, most people have different misconceptions about sunscreen usage. Read on to find the real facts behind these widespread sunscreen myths:
1. You don’t need to apply sunscreen if your makeup contains SPF: If any of your makeup products like foundation or powder contains SPF, do not assume that it can replace your sunscreen. Makeup containing SPF cannot protect your skin entirely as cosmetics are generally applied lightly,and mostly doesn’t cover places like T-zones, earlobes or hairline. To fully shield your skin from the sunrays, it’s necessary to apply sunscreen or moisturizer with at least SPF 30 before putting makeup on. It is advisable to apply the sunscreen half an hour before stepping out for maximum benefit.
2. Putting sunscreen on your skin once is enough to protect you throughout the day: Most people apply sunscreen only once before heading out of the house, and don’t reapply it again throughout the entire day.Contrary to popular belief, this does not provide protection for the entire day as most sunscreens lose their effect with time. To ensure that your skin remains protected you need to reapply sunscreen once every 2 hours, and once every 40-80 minutes if you are engaging in activities like swimming and exercising.
3. Waterproof sunscreens won’t wash off: Even if your sunscreen is waterproof, you need to reapply it at regular intervals if you are pursuing water sports like swimming or are the kind who washes their face frequently. When a sunscreen is typified as waterproof, it actually means that the composition of the sunscreen makes it suitable for functioning for a maximum of 1 hour and 20 minutes under water. Moreover, sunscreens containing a ‘water-resistant’ label can bear water immersion up to at most 40 minutes. So, irrespective of whatever the label of the sunscreen mentions, you need to reapply sunscreen every hour to protect your skin effectively.
4. You do not need to apply sunscreen in winters or you are when indoors: Winter skin is relatively more sensitive than summer skin which is tanned. If one is in hilly areas or snow covered regions there is reflection of UV light from the snow that causes more skin damage. Also glass can allow UV rays to pass through and indoor lighting can also be a source of UV exposure, therefore you should apply sunscreen even when you are indoors.
I have feeling some skin problems in simmer. My family doctor said it's caused by fungus.. Is the problem by cloths?
Wht medicines r you to better face cream To use to glow face and to grow my beard why type of medicines to use.
I hav a very oily face nd I hav to get rid out of it. I hace used multani methi with rose water (gulab jal) but its speed is too slow nd I want a treatment wich works with a fast speed.
Can homeopathic fairness treatment can be given to kids as well how much safe are these treatments are.
Hii sir/madam I am suffering with black spots on my face those are caused by little nd small pimples how can I come out from this problem that too I have to do journey every day for 2 hrs in bus is there any need to wear scarf.
Skin is made up of 3 layers namely, epidermis, dermis and subcutaneous tissue. When the water content of the outermost layer of the epidermis is insufficient, your skin tends to lose elasticity and feel rough.
Here are some of the skin issues that youngsters face and ways to prevent them:
- Acne: Whether it is blackheads, whiteheads or spots filled with pus, acne affects about 80% of teenagers at some point in their lives. Teenagers are more prone to this problem because the hormone levels during this time are especially high, resulting in an increase in the magnitude of sebaceous glands and the oil that is produced. When too much oil is produced, this, along with dead skin cells block, the follicles, giving rise to acne. There are certain ways in which you can prevent it from occurring, such as always having a bath after any strenuous activity, not picking or touching the problem areas and washing acne-prone spots only two times a day.
- Oily Skin: Oily skin is a very common occurrence during teenage years. To a certain extent, oily skin may be due to genetics but for some, it may be due to hormonal changes that cause excess oil to be produced on the skin surface. In order to not inflame the skin further, individuals with oily skin shouldn't overly scrub their skin as well as not use harsh cleansers to clean the face. More importantly, when you do use a cleanser on your face, you should only do so two times a day. If you go overboard, it would only do more harm than good.
- Excessive Sweating: Excessive sweating is another major cause of concern for teenagers. The problem can be due to two different conditions - stress or hyperhidrosis (a condition wherein you sweat excessively on a daily basis). Wearing clothes made from cotton, using antiperspirants as well as avoiding drinks and foods that may cause episodes of excessive sweating are some of the ways in which you can keep the problem in control. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.