Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh B. S.Your feedback matters!
My mother and sister using boraxine ointment for pimples, in under eyes, lip cracks, corn. Is there any problem for using this ointment?
My friend has tooo many big pores in his face and also some stain. May I know how to get rid of that. Any home tips.
I have white spots on my face due to dandruff (as per my dermatologist. And he suggested me momstar-t ointment at night five days per week. And apifill lotion morning and night. I seek your advice because I found you really good doctor who are not looking for money but to treat people well. So please doctor tell me how much time it will take? Are these medicines good? Or should I do something?
I have a white spots on my face. And sometime it become darker and lighter what should I do. Please suggest me.
My father had this viral fever now its gone he had a few rashes after that when checked for blood count it said 1.01 lakh is it something to be worried about or is it reduced due to fever n will come up?
Skin Problems having some problems on my skin since 5 years but don't know how to solve it marks blackheads acne etc.
Hi, I am 25 years old, suffering from itching in eyes and have dark circles, what should I do to get rid of this.
Before my lips is pink but after I start smoking from 15 years my lips become black. Soo I want my lips colour back what to do plzzz help me.
My sister is 21 year old. She had a tumour near her private part, 3 week before and get operated. Even before the wounds suffered due to operation get heeled, another tumour started to grow near the same place. Please suggest me the best solution or better place to get treated. She is suffering more with the pain and bedridden for past 3 week. Kindly help me.
I have pain in my anus during sex when I come out a pain I my anus and also during night fail I have pain During running and some heavy work and some times it starts automatically when I am sleeping or relax on bed it starts And when sometimes when I an not go to toilets during traveling then it also start paining anus I consult many doctor Not any satisfaction so please tell right solution.
My skin color is fair is uneven. My hands, feet and face are fair but my other areas are of dark complexion, please suggest some remedy.
I have never had skin problems and now I have weird rash/acne on my face for almost a year and a half.
I am having redness or pinkish color on face specially forehead and cheeks area while coming from sun.
I am 20 year old and mera face day by day dull hota ja raha he mera complexion fair he and black patches hote ja rahe hai, Please advise.
Yet I don't smoke. Then after my lips are black and dry. Please give me some tips to lighten it and have pink lips.
Chemical peeling is a type of body treatment technique, which is used to improve the texture of your skin. This treatment is mostly done on the facial skin to remove the dead skin cells. The regenerated skin is usually smoother in texture and less wrinkly. This treatment helps to eliminate problems of uneven tone, dark spots, fine lines and wrinkles.
Although chemical peeling is a safe technique, there are a few things that you should keep in mind before opting for one.
1. Peeling is a kind of exfoliation - Peeling involves flaking skin off and is the only way to regenerate healthier and better skin. In some cases, certain types of gels are used to speed up the peeling process. These gels contain micronutrients, which are beneficial for the skin.
2. Chemical peels are not only for facial treatments - This technique can be used not only for the face but for several other parts of the body as well such as the hands, chest, neck, and legs. They help in removing dark spots and acne from the surface of the skin.
3. A solitary chemical peel isn't enough - You should keep in mind that a single peel may not be enough to get the job done. Unless you opt for a deeper chemical peel, chances are that you won't get satisfactory results. Your skin care professional can advise you on the number of sittings that would be required.
4. Sunscreen is important - It is necessary to use sunscreen after your chemical peel treatment as it helps you in maintaining long lasting results. There are a wide range of oil free sunscreens available, which you can wear under your makeup.
5. Having realistic expectations - One should remember that years of scarring and skin damage wouldn't be resolved or removed with one single peel session. It can, however, lead to smoother, tighter and brighter skin.