Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh B. S.Your feedback matters!
My name is mohan ☆ I got severe acne black heads pores and dry skin and dull ☆ I have used hydroquinone, momestone, tretin cream for past one year, now I used stopping it ☆ I visited recently a dermatologist she prescribed 1, sunscreen spf 26 2, moisture at evening 3, flutivate cream at night She said that she will go for chemical peel treatment after 20 days. Doctor please cure the disease, I am embarrassed to show my face to all friends I was going out only at nights .please help me.
Hello sir. Sir please tell me if any lump is in brest so whats the reason for that. I concern many doctors she says its a febudunoma disese.
How can I get rid of xanthalisma as its growing day by day around my both eyes? Pls advise. Thank you.
How to control sweat and over excess of oil. Due to sweat the face becomes oily and due to which skin darkens and black heads and pimple appears on face. Wats the solution for controlling sweat and oil and fairness of skin.
Sir I am 22 years old. I faced rashes problems on hands and legs. Is there any solution to solve the problem?
I have a question for you doctor. How to reduce white hair and holes formed on my cheeks due to the pimples.
Neck and face skin turning black. Otherwise, no diabetis, ECG fine, Cortisol fine, no BP. What could be the reason?
My baby has dark patch on his face since birth which has become darker. He is 1 year old wat is the remedy for this.
In my face recently pimples are coming more and I'm irritating with them. Suggest a best way to reduce the pimples and gets my fairness back. Thank you.
I have a skin issue in my legs. It's like pigmentation & it itches There's also dryness in the skin What I should I use ?
Do you get dry and itchy skin, chapped lips, dry hands and cracked heels in winters? if yes! read this write-up that would guide you on how to take care of your dry, itchy skin from head to toe in the cold and dry winters, or otherwise. Cold weather along with low humidity strips your skin of its natural moisturizing factors. This might bring a sigh of relief in those with oily skin but indeed is a lot more challenging for dry or combination skin types.
Hair gets dry and fizzy in winters because of cold temperatures and lack of moisture; so cover your head when you move out and oil and condition your hair more frequently.
Face encounters the maximum wrath of cold weather, due to inability to protect itself from cold temperature and winds. The key is to use a soap-free non-foaming mild cleanser that does not strip natural oils from your skin and cover your face when you step out in cold and windy weather. Prefer a thick moisturizing cream if your skin is parched but use thinner creams or lotion for slightly dry skin.
Dry and chapped lips are common in winters and need a constant supply of moisturizer to regain their suppleness. So, always carry a lip balm with you, apply it each time you feel a stretch on your lips rather than licking them with saliva or removing the flakes.
The skin on the body gets drier in winters because of weather and wrong skin care. However tempting it might feel to dip into a hot bathtub or steam shower, please avoid it because the hot water sucks all the natural oil from your skin. Use lukewarm water and keep the bath time short. Slather oil (coconut or sunflower or sesame) or body lotion immediately after drying to trap the moisture.
At first there was a white patch in the neck and now there are two more white patches in his hand. Is this a skin disease?
I have alot of unwanted facial hair under my eyes. How can I reduce hair growth there? Laser is very expensive for me. Kindly tell me some home remedies for thinning or reduction of unwanted facial hair. Secondly I have a very dull face. I want a glowing skin without any dark circles and flawless complexion. Kindly tell how can I achieve the same? Thanks alot.
Hello. I have black spots on face so how to remove that and also a black spots of spectacles. How to remove that black spots.
Creams and lotions alone cannot give you flawless skin. For your skin to glow, pay attention to what you eat. Your skin is constantly shedding cells that are replaced by new cells. Eating the right food gives these new cells all the nutrients they require to stay fresh, soft and supple. To make your skin blemish free, try adding these five ingredients to your meals.
- Spinach - Don't eat spinach only for its iron. Spinach also contains vitamin A and B that are known for their anti- aging properties. This helps prevent the formation of wrinkles and removes dead skin. Vitamin B also protects the skin from the effect of UV rays and skin cancer. It is also high in lutein that boosts skin elasticity and prevents your skin from drying out.
- Green tea - Green tea has been used to cure everything from headaches to acne and is high in antioxidants and flavonoids. These have anti-inflammatory properties that help prevent wrinkles. Green tea fights acne by lowering the levels of acne producing hormones. It also helps flush toxins from the skin and improves the skin elasticity.
- Garlic - Garlic is rich in sulphur that prevents infections and helps reduce inflammations. Thus, it prevents breakouts on the skin and helps the skin glow by enhancing blood flow. Sulphur also helps the body produce collagen thus keeping skin firm and supple. Garlic also has a large amount of allicin that is associated with anti-fungal and anti-aging benefits and helps smoothen skin.
- Tomatoes - The high antioxidant properties of tomatoes protect the skin from the effects of sun exposure. Another skin friendly element contained in tomatoes is lycopene that controls an acne producing hormone and protects the skin from UV rays. This also fights cellular damage and keeps the skin hydrated thus reducing wrinkles. The Vitamins A and C present in tomatoes help treat existing acne and rashes.
- Berries - Berries are loaded with antioxidants that help the skin stay blemish free and fight acne. Berries are also rich sources of Vitamin C that help produce collagen to keep the skin from sagging. The ellagic acid present in berries also fights damage caused by the sun. Lastly, the essential fatty acids in berries keep the skin hydrated and smooth.
Eating the right food has an almost immediate effect on the skin. However, in most cases it cannot reverse the effects of aging that can already be seen on your skin. So, don't wait to see your first wrinkle before you begin paying attention to your diet.