Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh B.SYour feedback matters!
I am a deep vein thrombosis patient to both my legs with varicose non healing ulcers suffering from the year 1988, pigmentation around both legs below knee, just surviving with daily dressings, unable to walk. My age 54 years, male, from Hyderabad. Regards.
Homeopathic remedies are prescribed after a thorough analysis of your medical history, emotional and physical constitution. All Homeopathic medicines are based on achieving potency of the substance, which is done by diluting it with water and alcohol. In case of acne, this treatment controls the secretion of oil from the skin, removes acne related scars and eliminates underlying conditions such as hormonal imbalance that causes acne.
Various Homeopathic remedies to treat acne are:
- Calcariasulphuricum: This treatment is recommended for people who regularly have large pimples filled with pus. The person tends to be easily affected by heat.
- Dulcamara: It is used in treating acne as well as scars left by acne. It is usually recommended for acne that occurs due to climate changes.
- Sanguinaria: It is a very effective remedy for treating acne in women who have problems in their periods. It is also used in acne treatment in women who suffer from sexual problems.
- Silica: This treatment enhances the immune system of the body so that acne formation in the body is reduced. This is a common treatment for people who have recurrent bouts of acne.
- Natrum Muriaticum: This treatment is made from common salt and is used to treat acne that results from menstrual irregularities and other hormonal disturbances. It is also used for treating oily skin and other rashes which result from it.
- Arctium lappa: It is a Homeopathic remedy for treating symptoms of acne and its scars.
I completed my btech 1st year. My cheeks are bit bulged. In my 11th standard I used to take raw eggs since then I have observed this change, my face changed into a circle shape please help me out.
I have dark patches around my upper thigh and genital area. How can I lighten the skin of that area. I also feel irritation around that area. Suggest me an effective remedy.
I have dry skin and white patches on my face. Are the patches due to dry skin? What should I do to get even and fairer skin tone? Please suggest natural remedies as well.
I am 21 years old. I have irritation in my rectum area. I have seen blood in my stool. What should I do? Please help me.
Hi doctor, I have bought cernor xo kit for dark circles. Can you please tell me how to apply that serum (micro emulsion) on dark circles? It is in the liquid form. Thank u.
I have black marks on my face I consulted many people they say these are permanent marks and would not get removed as they are present right from birth but these developed on my face in past few years any solution to remove them.
Melasma is a condition that causes the skin to bear a patchy appearance with dark and discoloured segments. It is also commonly known as chloasma when it is found in pregnant women. This is a condition that can be found in women more commonly than it is found in men. Let us cast a glance on the symptoms, causes, as well as the ways of identifying and treating this condition.
- Identifying Melasma: There are many symptoms with which one can identify and recognise Melasma. These include brownish coloured patches that may appear on the cheeks, forehead, chin and even the bridge of the nose. These patches will usually be much darker than the actual skin colour of the patient, which makes them stand out even more prominently. One will generally see these symmetrical patches on either sides of the face and other parts of the body that are left exposed to the Sun for prolonged hours, on a regular basis. These symptoms can help you in identifying the condition, in which case you must immediately see a dermatologist who will help in formal diagnosis and immediate treatment.
- Causes: The causes of Melasma are unknown so far. Sensitivity to estrogen and progesterone are also considered as the cause behind the advent of this skin condition, especially during menopause and for women who regularly take birth control and other hormonal pills for any other ailment. Constant exposure to the Sun can also alter the cells that create and control one's pigment also known as melanocytes.
- Diagnosis: The diagnosis of Melasma is done with the help of a physical examination that will study the area that has been affected. Thereafter, the doctor may perform the wood's lamp examination where a light is held up against the skin so that the doctor can check the depth of the skin that has been affected. A biopsy may be conducted for more severe cases by taking a small portion of skin tissue and examining under the microscope.
- Treatment: Most women report that Melasma disappears on its own. These patches slowly fade after delivery, or once the birth control pills and hormonal therapy stop. One needs to use a good sunscreen at all times of the day. A light makeup helps to camouflage the condition. The dermatologist can also ask you to use certain medicated creams that can help in fading the patches to a great extent. Also, chemical peels and dermabrasion are other mild procedures that can be carried out in such cases, to exfoliate the top layer of the skin. Q switched laser helps to treat the resistant dermal melasma cases. One must remember that these ointments and procedures do not guarantee that the condition will not recur in the future. In several patients, Melasma needs maintenance treatment to prevent recurrence.