Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ramesh
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. RameshYour feedback matters!
Sir/madam I am 42 years old female my skin has become black all over face and diagnosed with stone reports as follows: 1.usg abdomen---gall bladder is well distended with multiple calculi of sixz 12 to 15 mm with lumen with wall thickness 3 mm impression----cholelithiasis with cholecystitis 2.ecg---mild concentric lvh, grade ii diastolic dysfunction my question is :-- 1. What is the reason for blackening of skin around face? 2. Is my heart report normal? 3. Does the stone require to be urgently operated? Thanks.
HI, I am a 22 years old female. I am 5'2 and 70 kgs. I am sexually active. Last time I had protected sex on 4th October. My period was due on 7th October but instead I got brown discharge with minimal flow for 3 days and then light red spotting. I also have minor pcos problems but I have always had regular periods. I have also been having acute diarrhea since 7th October. I have been having inch loss all over my body for few months now and my appetite is reduced. I also had a home pregnancy test on 11th October which was negative. Please help me diagnose my problem.
I am a 30 year old person doing work in research and teaching in engineering. I am struggling from athsma from last 6 years. Medicines taken are asthalin rotacaps etc. Pls give a good lifestyle advice.
1.Garlic offers Cardio vascular protection and aids in lowering cholesterol and triglycerides
2.It has anti cancer protection and Healing properties as well as antibacterial and anti viral benefits
3.contains anti oxidants that can prevent Alzheimer's and dementia
Hi Doctor, I'm pcod and thyroid patient. Thyroid just got diagnosed one year back and Pcod is since 2008. I know few things are not good for my health like white rice, maida products and junk but I am very found off white rice Instant of junk and maida products. Please suggest me the right diet while noticed that I'm having pcod and thyroid issue. Also let me know is dairy products are farmfull for pcod patient? I really need to reduce my weight as I recently got married and worried about my future.
I am 37 diabetic unmarried. Now i'm afraid to get marry coz I heard if your diabetic you r not able to conceive and not able to satisfy your partner. Is this correct? And one more thing I went cardiac surgery 20 years back and taking medicine.
Please help me to loose my weight and give advice about in topic of health please and give another advice about healthy.
Gone are the days when the sole purpose of having a salad was to lose the stubborn and unwanted body fats. Salads can be extremely healthy and nutritious. With salads around, the long and gruesome hours in the kitchen are a thing of the past. A bowl full of lip smacking salad, well structured with fruits, vegetables and quality oils, will do your health a world of good. Preparing salads is no rocket science. Get all the ingredients together, and switch to the way of health and nourishment.
- A feeling of fullness like never before: Experiencing an irresistible craving for food? Salad is at your service. A bowl of salad will give you a feeling of fullness, keeping the hunger pangs and cravings at bay. With salads, you don't even need to be repetitive. A little modification, and your taste buds are in for a treat.
- Say no to dehydration: Most of the vegetables that go into your salad have high water content. Scorching summers or sweltering heat can leave a person dehydrated. Salads come as a great relief. It works amazingly to hydrate your body, thereby re-energizing you fully.
- Lettuce to fight insomnia: If a good sleep is all that you desire, salad is what you need. 'Lectucarium', a substance found in lettuce, work miraculously to treat insomnia. All the more reasons to include lettuce leaves in your salad.
- The goodness of vitamins and minerals are retained: A lot of important vitamins, minerals and some enzymes (mostly digestive, that gets denatured) are lost to cooking. Taking in raw vegetables ensure that the important vitamins and minerals are not lost. Some raw vegetables contain important enzymes (live) that can greatly aid the digestion process.
- A salad rich in broccoli, avocados, bell peppers, berries: Are a rich source of antioxidants. Such salads work wonders and are an excellent boost for the immune system.
- Do not let wrinkles and saggy skin bother you: Some of the fruits and vegetables present in the salad help in collagen synthesis, thus giving your skin a natural glow. It is needless to say that spinach, lettuce and romaine, that form an integral part of your salads, are excellent for the eyesight.
- Walnut oil, sunflower oil (organic), olive oil and pumpkin seed oil: Are rich in omega fatty acids. Using these oils in salad dressings can be extremely beneficial.
- Some of the fibrous fruits and vegetables can effectively clean the intestine and colon. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!