Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Rameh N MYour feedback matters!
I have sexual problem I am not satisfied with sex life (only for 1-2 mins) please give me advise to do sex for longer duration and enjoyable.
Hello, I have gone through a hernia operation. What if I have still got some pain in the same region where the operation had done? Should I be concerned or should I have to consult the doctor again?
I have cough and sneezing too much after consulting an doctor also I will face this on every winter season why?
Does our type of food like veg non veg or oily spicy items in our daily diet affect our behaviour thinking or lead to mood swings?
I am 18 years old male and I am having stomach ache and vomiting. I tried pudin hara but goes in vain. Please tell something to release my pain.
Hello doctor, dis is regarding my nephew newly born on 8thsep is diagnosed as jaundice. Doctor pls tell me that how jaundice happens? N how can be cured.
Hi sir, My digestion system is very poor. Anything I eat can not digest. I have done everything but no relief. Kindly help.
I had sex and now I am having some about 10-12 pimples like on my outer skin of my penis. Its like having white in color and having itching on them. Kindly suggest what to do.
I would like to know how can I solve my Acidity problem, I stay away from home for job purpose and have to eat outside.
I have piles and its not paining but all day I feel uneasy in my stomach. I want to permanently cure my piles by operation.
1. Does having diabetes mean that I am at higher risk for other medical problems? 2. Should I start seeing other doctors regularly, such as an eye doctor? 3. How often should I test my blood sugar, and what should I do if it is too high or too low? 4. Are there any new medications that I could use to help manage my diabetes? 5. Does diabetes mean I have to stop eating the foods I like best? 6. How can exercise make a difference in my diabetes? 7. If I'm overweight, how many pounds do I have to lose to make a difference in my health? 8. Are my children at increased risk for the disease? 9. What is the importance of diet in diabetes? 10. Do I need to take my medications even on days that I feel fine?
I discovered blue spots in my fingers a few days ago. And it kept on occurring and disappearing for 3 days. It occur for 15-20 minutes and then disappears. .my legs bhi sooj gye the. Legs abhi bhi suje hue hain.
My hubby' s age is 48 he has no health issues but since from one year due to tension or age he has erection problem .so please prescribe some medicine with no side effects to his health.
Rice is the one of the most common non-allergen,very useful for the people who have gluten sensitivity(which is largely present in wheat and its products). Rice is Low in Sodium, unlike chapatis,makes an ideal meal for those who have troubles managing hypertension. Besides it also has very negligible traces of sugar and Fat, which can be helpful for weight watchers. Rice Bran oil which is made from the bran of the rice is very effective in cholesterol management. Brown rice could be a wiser choice to consume, as the outer layer of the rice is retained,making it high in fiber with most of the nutrients preserved. White rice is further processed and polished resulting in loss of vital nutrients during milling.
Rice has many ingredients associated with it, as listed below.
- Carbs: A good source of carbohydrates, in many cases and the main source of carbohydrates, it has digestible starch. This is both the best and the worst part of rice. The human digestive system lacks the enzyme required to digest this and so it does not get immediately digested and is not absorbed into the blood stream. It converts into short chain fatty acids in the small intestine, feeds the rich intestinal flora, goes all the way to the large intestine where it is finally absorbed. This is the reason rice is believed to work against weight loss. A good way to reduce this fat is to add a spoonful of coconut oil to the rice, which helps cut calories. The other good news is this rice with lowered calorie is beneficial for the good bacteria in the stomach. Another reason to cheer is that when re-heated, this benefit of lowered calories is not lost.
- Proteins: Rice has a good amount of dietary protein, which is essential for repair of body tissues on a regular basis.
- Vitamins: Vitamin B complex in rice regulates the body’s chemical reactions and converts food to energy. Rice also contains small amounts of thiamine, niacin, riboflavin, and vitamin E.
- Minerals: It is also a good source of iron and zinc, which protects the body from free radical damage, which is an important process in the genesis of cancer.
Types of rice
White rice is what has always been popular in most households. However, with the recent shift in eating habits, more people are switching to brown rice. This is white rice plus the husk, which gives additional amount of fibre and is richer in terms of nutrients. It not only has lesser calories compared to white rice (170 calories vs. 220 calories for a medium cup serving), it is also packed with minerals (manganese, selenium, magnesium and potassium) as well. It takes slightly longer to cook, but reduces the chances of developing type 2 diabetes by half and helps in weight loss too. It may just seem like a cup of rice, but it sure is loaded.