Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Rameh N MYour feedback matters!
I have some problem in upper lip inside the mouth I can't eat food its paining so please some suggestions.
I am addicted to masturbation from 10 years around I do it on an average almost daily .i ate tobbaco also when I was about to intimate with my partner at the second time within an hiur my penis doest get hard. Whats the issue please suggest some remedy.
My daughter is 3 years old. Problem is she is very mischievous not listening to anyone. I now have a younger son who is just born. She sometimes try to hurt son. Also she sleeps very late at night sometimes viewing you tube kids videos. Should I consult a child psychiatrist for any medication? I recently heard a tv program about child psychiatry in which children high in ADHD are very mischievous.
Since 2-3 months I am having problems in stool clearance. It doesn't get cleared completely in the morning as a result, it takes 5-8 visits to the washroom daily. And in college days, it gets tough. This didn't happen before. Exams in December, what can I do?
Here are 3 tested ways to stop over eating and feel healthier.
1) Eat slowly - It is the brain that sends us signals about whether or not we are satiated. It takes about 12 minutes to actually feel satisfied and the brain takes that much time (or even a little more) to comprehend. That?s why, you should eat slowly and chew your food well, so that you give the brain enough opportunity to realize whether the hunger is satiated.
2) Eat whole foods - Those artificial and processed foods are certainly tasty and oh so enticing. But they are overloaded with calories and artificial sweeteners, which would do you more harm than good. So, it is recommended that you eat more of whole foods. They will keep you filled for longer and avoid instances of over-eating. In the beginning, you might experience some trouble, but it would cease within a few days.
3) Exercise - Exercise releases hormones that keep us happy. These are also the hormones that provide us the opportunity to feel less hunger. So, exercise to avoid overeating and binging behaviour. This is particularly true for women trying to lose weight while exercising- you will only see results if you make dietary changes as well.
If you have any questions on diet or nutrition, ask me by clicking on 'Consult.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
I can't eat properly I will try to eat I can't I will get vomiting. And I feel weight loss and little thin so what can I do.
I have acidity whenever I eat anything. My mouth become sour. I have slight pain in belly too sometimes. What should i do?
Fasting not only aids religious beliefs, but also has many spiritual benefits. It is considered the best way to re-energize one's mind, body and soul. It is one of the best ways to detoxify one's digestive system and immune system. One's stomach and pancreas are always in a state of action and hence a few days' rest can actually retune both the systems. Fasting also provides one with the opportunity to reconnect with one's spiritual body. It is a journey of self-discovery. Activities like praying and meditating helps people to connect more with their spiritual self.
How can you detox your body?
Although fasting is one of the best ways to detox one's body, not everyone has the physical strength to perform it. Detoxing can also be performed by having detoxifying foods.
- Fruits help in washing out toxins from the body. Green foods like barley, wheatgrass, spinach, alfalfa helps to give a chlorophyll boost to the digestive system. Broccoli sprouts are very high in antioxidants and its ability to stimulate detoxifying enzymes in the digestive system is unparalleled. They are more effective than any fully grown vegetable.
- Green tea is full of antioxidants and washes away impurities and toxic substances. It also contains catechins, which increase the function of liver. Vegetables like onions, cabbage, carrots, cauliflowers, turmeric and garlic are best eaten juiced or raw which will help in purging away toxins from the liver thus aiding the cleansing process.
- Omega-3 oils like hemp, olive oil, avocado oil help in detoxing. They lubricate the intestinal walls and thus allow the toxins to be absorbed by the oil and wash them away.
- Fasting is often aided by meditation, which helps to establish a deeper connection with oneself through faith. While meditating, make sure that you are neat and clean. Clean the environment in which you are fasting. Try to spend a minimum to 10-15 minutes remembering the name of the Supreme and chant his name or mantra. Light a candle to burn your ego and feed animals, birds around you. One should speak in limited amounts during meditation. After you break your fast, you will experience a sense of gratitude towards the food you eat.