Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Rame Gowda C. C.Your feedback matters!
As shared in part 1and 2 of this series, because of premature ejaculation (pe), both the partners may end up experiencing highly unsatisfactory sex. In fact, it can increase anxiety, which may deteriorate the problem.
Remember there is not a single magical drug or medicine in the chemist shop which can solve your problem overnight especially if you have chronic pe. Before seeking any medical treatment for pe, it is appropriate to consider the varied options for solving this issue. These include counseling with a sexual therapist, non- medical treatments like various exercises/ techniques and medical treatments including both modern and alternative medicine.
A. Counseling from an expert - sexual therapist or sexual medicine practitioner:
It is well understood that sex is in the mind. However, repeated pe/ failures can lead to lot of stress and disappointments. Anxiety due to pe itself is a big issue and can lead to recurrence of pe.
Reassurance from sexual therapist / counselor that pe is not a disease and can be easily treatable is relaxing for men who are facing this problem. So please share your detailed history and sexual habits with the expert. This may help the expert to guide you well.
B. Behavioral changes:
Some basic things may also help you to deal with the problem.
1. Some men attempt to treat themselves for premature ejaculation by distracting themselves by thinking nonsexual thoughts (such as naming cricket players and records) to avoid getting excited too fast when approaching their partners. This helps them to focus their attention away from the sexual stimulation.
2. It is also suggested to men that they should relieve themselves of the sexual tension by ejaculating with self masturbation 1-2 hours before attempting sexual intercourse with their partner.
3. Using condoms is known to help in premature ejaculation in some men by decreasing sensation.
4. Women on top position usually helps to delay orgasm in men
C. Exercises & techniques:
There are several exercise and techniques you can try sitting in your home.
1. The" stop and start" method:
This technique involves sexually stimulating the man by self until he feels like he is about to reach orgasm. Then he needs to stop the stimulation for about 20-30 seconds and then start it again. Repeat this pattern until the man wants to ejaculate. This can be continued for 10-15 minutes. At the end of say, 10th or 15th minute, continue stimulation until the man reaches orgasm and ejaculates.
2. The" squeeze" method:
This technique involves sexually stimulating the man by self or by his partner until he recognizes that he is about to ejaculate. At that point, the man or his partner gently squeezes the end of the penis (where the glans penis meets the shaft) for at least 15 seconds. Stop sexual stimulation for about 60 seconds, and then start it again. The person or couple may repeat this pattern for at least 10-15 minutes. At the end of say, 10th or 15th minute, continue stimulation until the man reaches orgasm and ejaculates.
3. Practice breathing exercises
Deep breathing can greatly help in controlling the arousal and tension that cause early ejaculation. Men must avoid shallow breathing as it can trigger premature ejaculation. Instead, what you should do is spend 5 seconds taking in a long deep breath; then hold it for 3 seconds and then exhale for the next 5 seconds. If you can do this for 5 minutes in the bedroom without pause then you can control premature ejaculation.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
I am 25 year old but when I do sex with my wife I fill very week and I can not do sex nicely so what can do for it.
Dear Doctor, One tab in morning after breakfast for improving I am 68 years old. I have been taking SILODAL 8 mg to improve urine passage and relief of burning advised by Urologist since October 2013. My prostate size in test reports on Oct 2013 was normal 19 cc and PSA was .018ng/mL and pre void 250 ml post void 08 ml. I am managing urine passage with little obstruction at times with feeling to passing of left urine in bladder .overall feel much improved discomfort of burning and mostly flow is good .it is 3 years and 9 months I am taking SILODAL 8 mg .I am also taking aspirin with sugar and BP medicine for heart Conditions 40-50% blocks LAD ,CAD -SINGLE VESSEL. DISEASE as per angiogram in June 2005 with periodical review for this. Can I stop taking SILODAL 8 mg or it is to be taken on long term to help urine flow and for prostate health now. What are the long term side effects of taking this medicine Thanks
Hi I am 28 Male I have frequently night fall .How do I stop it is there any treatment to stop night fall. Please help me out.
I am suffering from ulcers in mouth frequently. My age is 18 n I am vegetarian. Is there any deficiency of vitamins? as being a medical student I have tried all home remedies n went to doc but he gave me medicines so please help me and suggest me what should I eat?
I have problems with my penis suchlike too much bent on left side and fast ejaculation while doing masturbation please give me some natural remedies.
I feel I have problem of acidity. When I eat food. Instant forming gas in stomach. And sometime need to go to toilet.
I am very much attracted to have sexual intercourse by paying money. I have attained that age. But I am too mch afraid of getting hiv. What are the measures I can adopt to prevent it 100%. Condom I already know. What about prep and pEp? Please suggest what to do.?
When I go outside I m not able to stand for long time. I started feeling restless and started guidiness and become unconscious. Earlier I was having a thyroid bt now its normal. I m taking iron and calcium medicine. Bt still that problem is there.
I am eating raw garlic with honey regular morning with empty stomach Is that good for overall heath as sexually and mental health?
I am suffering from fungal infection and I got a marks on my under arms and other parts .i am totally frustrated becoz I can not control my itching .so please tell me .how it is prevented and give me some medicines and ointments.
- They Deliver a Massive Amount of Nutrients With Very Few Calories.
- Are Loaded With Antioxidants
- Almost All The Carbs in Them Are Fiber
- Are High in Quality Protein
- Help You Lose Weight
- High in Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Lower The Risk of Heart Disease and Type 2 Diabetes
- High in Many Important Bone Nutrients
- Cause Major Improvements in Type 2 Diabetics
- Can Improve Exercise Performance as Much as a Sports Drink
- Are Easy to Incorporate Into Your Diet
1. Maintain a healthy lifestyle such as eating well, drinking water regularly, avoiding stress and maintaining a healthy weight. Frequently, individuals develop sleep disorders due to stress or obesity.
2. Establish a regular schedule for sleep. Wake up and go to bed at the same time everyday, including weekends. Establishing a regular sleep schedule will train your body to sleep soundly on a consistent basis.
3. Avoid taking naps throughout the day. If you take a nap during the day, then you will be less tired at night, be more restless and may not sleep as deeply.
4. Abstain from smoking, drinking alcohol or ingesting caffeine because they can keep you up at night. Even though alcohol makes you sleepy, it obstructs the quality of your sleep.
5. Exercise regularly so that your body will be tired, but do not exercise for 3 to 4 hours before you go to sleep, because it may energize you.
6. Refrain from eating heavy meals for dinner, which can make you feel uncomfortable and will prevent you from sleeping well.
7. Create a bedroom that is quiet, dark and a comfortable temperature, which will promote sleep and avoid disturbances.
8. Sleep on your side with your head slightly elevated to prevent the symptoms of sleep apnea.
9. Construct a bedtime routine such as reading, meditating or bathing. Having a routine will train your body to recognize that you are preparing for sleep, which will help you to fall asleep easier.
10. Use your bedroom for sleep only. Do not work or do any other tasks in your bedroom if possible. If your bedroom is used only for sleep, then you will associate the room with sleep, which will aid in falling asleep faster and sleeping deeply.
11. Get out of bed and engage in a non-stimulating activity, such as reading until you feel sleepy again. Sometimes lying in bed when you are not able to sleep makes it more difficult to feel sleepy.