Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ramdev Bagamane
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ramdev BagamaneYour feedback matters!
From last many days I am facing problem of bleeding some time while doing motion also swallowed around anus could anyone suggest how can I get out from this problem. I have consulted the General surgeon doctor he told to do operation as I have piles and fissure Is there any ayurvedic solution or any chemist medicine get out from piles Please advice asap.
Recently I visited Hyderabad for 2 days and returned to my home town and suffering from fever and cold since then is this symptoms because of change in climate and water I drink.
Skin of my face becomes reddish. Patchy. Peeled because of the allergy caused by MEMOPI - HC cream. My skin also becomes extra ordinary dry kindly tell me the remedy of this problem & ointment/cream to apply for this. Thank you.
I am young boy 20 years old but I am weak. I feel less weight. Body rounding. Sleepy. What to do how to make physique.
Hello Dr, I go to gym regular, but my uric acid is 6.6, I want to reduce it as on a very normal value. Please help me.
Hi Doctors. I am a person doing Exercises daily in Gym from Monday To Saturday, Sunday Off. I am eating well balanced diets full of proteins, minerals and Vitamins like milk, eggs, chicken, mutton, fresh vegetables, fresh juices and fruits. My QUESTION is that Can I MASTURBATE 3 Times a week, but all 3 times only on same day like SUNDAY? Then I am Again Back to my routine From Monday. Pls reply with the explanation.
I don't have enough fat so what to do? Which type of fruits suggest for eat? And also suggest for dust allergy? And how to improve when it happened?
I'm having a difficulty falling asleep. I'm a second year student and exams are a stressful time for me. I've tried yoga, writing in a dairy and drinking warm milk with honey, but my brain can't shut off, I keep laying awake for hours. I can't drink sleeping pills because either I'm drowsy the whole day or I'm moody. Please help. The last time I had problems sleeping in exams, I didn't complete half of the paper and almost failed. I know that if I can't sleep then the new info I've studied will not be organized in my brain and I will have difficulty remembering. The more I stress, the less I sleep.
Me and my wife had sex regularly by using condoms. But 3 nights ago i.e. On 9th june we had sex without protection. I took my penis outside and then ejaculated. In next morning, she bleed and thought that her period started but she did not bleed thereafter for next 2 days. Her period started on 14th last month and on 10th before that (14th because she took medicine to extend periods due to some reason). Now since now today is 12th and a time for period, we are afraid if she got pregnant as she is not able to get her periods. My question is that can she get pregnant if we had sex just before her periods OR no? We got married 2 months back. Pls advise. Thanks
I have like something inside my throat. When I lying down its difficult to burp. But when I stand I can do it so. Also I get a small pain when I burp sometimes. I think the food is stuck in my throat. Or like that! What should I DO?
Legs pain or body pain is the cause or symptom of typhoid fever. 1 visited Dr. he said go for blood test it may be the symptom of typhoid. Is it so?
Sir, morning, Ginger and Lemon infusion tea. I am diabetic from 1991, I have Isolated systolic blood pressure and I have 2 stents in my heart in 2012. Under these conditions May I take this infusion tea? I am 67 years old. Please reply early. Male/67 yrs. Height 5'6"
I'm 24 year male. I found a drop of blood in my sperm during ejaculation, while masturbating, and saw a single drop of blood on my penis tip also. Is it a serious thing, or I should not worry about it. Please tell me what should I do.
Are you suffering from polycystic ovarian syndrome and are looking for an ideal remedy? Polycystic ovarian disease or PCOD is a common female health condition. It is a complex disorder and involves several factors which include insulin resistance, obesity, irregular menstrual bleeding, insufficient ovum production, and abnormal menstrual cycles. PCOD commonly occurs during the reproductive age of a woman and accounts for being a major cause of infertility.
According to Ayurvedic principles, PCOD occurs primarily due to the imbalance state of your doshas. The dosha vaishanmya is linked to the symptoms of PCOD, and the relationship between the doshas and lakshans is permanent.
PCOD is associated with stri beeja and rajah formation, along with medhodhantu to some extent. These should be attended to while the condition is being treated. The Ayurvedic treatment of PCOD aims at providing ideal care by correction of the ama dosha. By this, you achieve koshta shuddi, which in turn regularizes your tridoshas. The way or approach towards Ayurvedic treatment for PCOD includes the following:
- Treatment of agnimandya at both dhatwagni and jataragni levels.
- The alleviation of sroto avarodha is an essential part of PCOD treatment using Ayurveda. You should undertake purificatory therapies which are based on the grade of your doshic vitialation, and the exact area of affliction. These should be followed by rasayana drugs, which are free radical scavenging agents.
- The regularization of the apana Vata is essential as well. You must firmly avoid vihara and kaphkara ahara.
- Yoga and meditation are very important for the Ayurvedic treatment of PCOD. You should perform yoga asanas regularly. Some of the ideal postures for PCOD management include sarvangasana, matyasana, and shavasana.
- It is also very important for you to work out regularly, undertake different physical exercises. This will make your overall life much healthier.
- You must follow a healthy, balanced diet regularly, which should consist of fresh vegetables and fruits.
Ayurvedic herbs for the treatment of PCOD
- The varuna crataeva nurvala is an effective herb which helps in the clearance of channels, which reduces your cyst’s size.
- You can try hareetaki because of its amazing laxative effects, which reduce the morbidity of your body.
- Bilva or aegle marmelos heps in reducing the size of your growth, via its digestive effect.
- Strotasshuddhi is required and herbs likes Punarnava, kaphhar medicines are advised.
- Phytooestrogen sources and female tonic Shatavari is very much advised.
- Agnimantha, similar to lions. Lake er dhareyjata
- Guduchi is another effective remedy for PCOD and has a rejuvenating effect.
- Kanchnar is the drug of choice for Thyroid as per AYURVEDA, Strotasshuddhi is done by using Trikatu, Punarnava and other medicines. Rasayan like Shatavari are advised for enhancing female hormones.
If you are experiencing any symptom of PCOD, it is recommended for you to consult an Ayurvedic practitioner. This ensures that proper diagnosis is undertaken so that you can start treating the condition as early as possible.