Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Ramdev BagamaneYour feedback matters!
Are sugar free biscuits, cookies etc advisable. Also are sugar free pallets advisable in tea, coffee etc. Please advice.
1. Recently I got checked and found prediabetes suggest me2. I am suffering form under garment fungi some times ringworm, I used Dh Derm cream, Folcon tab subdised and again repeated pls help me.
I am a 27 years boy. My problem is i am unable to keep the erection for more than 2 minutes if i am not touching the tool. It automatically looses the erection, immediately after leaving the tool. Although i am a healthy guy i am unable to understand why this is happening.Please help.
How to cure cough by natural treatment, I am taking many medicines but when I am taking cough not comes aftr stopping that medicines again its starts why?
Hi doc problem with me is I can't satisfy my girlfriend while intercourse. I ejaculate as soon as I enter her. I have a problem with my pens coz it never gets lubricated while having sex. Also I got 2 boils inside my penis.
Dear Sir, I am suffering from cold and cough all the time of the year. It is more in winter and rainy season. Help me please.
I have headache for almost 2 months which is not cured by taking medicines. What should I do? Is any solution you have for this problem. And also give me some prescription.
Hi I am 25 years old my creatinine serum was. 98 before 1.5 years ago and 1.2 before 1 year ago and now it is 1.3. Whats its indicate there is any thing to worry.
I got skin fungus infection on groin, even after applying antifungal creams from previous 2 month infection comes again and effecting whole area. Now again fungus infection come in control, but I fear to use soap. Some say dettol is good for prevention but some say it is antibacterial not antifungal and some say it is both. Doctor can you please tell me with which soap I use to bath so that fungus infection does not come again? Lux type or dettol type. Thanks.
I am suffering from a heavy gas problem. I am feeling so shy please advise me. How can I go out of this problem?
An eardrum rupture or perforation is a little gap or tear in your eardrum and the tympanic membrane. The tympanic membrane is a thin tissue that partitions the canal of the middle ear and outer ear. This layer vibrates when sound waves enter your ear. The vibration proceeds through the bones of the center ear. Since this vibration allows you to listen, your hearing can be affected if your eardrum is harmed. A ruptured eardrum is additionally called a perforated eardrum. Permanent hearing loss could be an end result in some cases.
A ruptured eardrum, similar to thunder; can happen all of a sudden. You may feel a sharp pain in your ear, or an ear infection that you've had for some time all of a sudden leaves. In some cases, the person may not feel any signs of the rupture.
Some of the causes for such a perforation are:
- Infection: Ear infections are a major reason for eardrum rupture, particularly in children. Liquids tend to deposit behind the eardrum in such cases.
- Exercises: Exercising can bring about pressure changes in the ear and lead to a punctured eardrum. This is known as barotrauma, and takes place when the pressure outside the ear is not the same as the pressure inside the ear. Activities that can bring about barotrauma include scuba diving or flying on plane.
- Other activities: Wounds can likewise burst your eardrum. Any injury to the ear or side of the head can bring about a crack.
Diagnosis: Your specialist can use a few approaches to find out whether you have a ruptured eardrum:
- A liquid test in which your specialist tests liquids that might spill from your ear from infection.
- An otoscope exam in which a specific gadget with a light is used to investigate your ear channel
- An audiology exam, in which your specialist tests your listening to range and eardrum limit
- Tympanometry, in which your specialist uses a tympanometer to test the pressure changes in your ear.
Treatment: The treatments are as follows:
- Patching: In the event that your ear does not recuperate by itself, your specialist may fix the eardrum. Fixing includes setting a sedated paper patch over the tear in the film.
- Antibiotics: Anti-toxins can clear up contaminations that may have prompted your eardrum break. They additionally shield you from growing new diseases from the aperture. Your specialist may endorse oral antibiotics or eardrops.
- Surgery: In uncommon cases, surgery might be required to fix the gap in the eardrum. A surgical repair of a punctured eardrum is called tympanoplasty.
A cracked eardrum generally recuperates without any invasive measures. Many patients with cracked eardrums encounter just transitory listening problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ent-specialist.