Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. RamdasYour feedback matters!
I got my tooth (premolar in lower jaw) extracted 3 days ago. I still face the extreme pain from jawline to ears. It is unbearable and seems my ear is about to dead. Somebody would have entered so deep in ears. So to avoid that, I am continuously taking pain killer like Ketra2 Nd moxo even though doctor advised me two take two times only till two days. But I have taken almost for 3 times for 3 days. Still after 3 days, I can feel the extreme pain as the effect of tablet finishes. frequency consumption of tablets has caused allergy might be. I have two small ulcer in my lips. Please advise how long this pain will last. And any method to cure this at earliest. Thanks.
I am suffering from mouth ulcer that disturbs even to drink water. Please tell that how it will be ok. thanks.
Cavities and bad teeth are the most common complain of children around the world. It is never too early to start inculcating good dental habits in your child. You can begin even before your child has his or her first set of teeth. Begin by being a good example and taking care of your own teeth. Along with that, here are a few dental tips to keep a bright smile on your child's face.
- Get a dental check up: Your child's first visit to the dentists should be when he is she is around a year old. Even if your little one only has two teeth by this time, the dentist will be able to take a look at how the child's teeth are developing. The first dental visit should be followed by regular checkups.
- Check your water: Your child needs water with fluoride in it. This protects the teeth. Bottled water usually does not contain fluoride and hence should not be used to make the baby's formula or given to the baby. Additionally, ensure that the baby's mouth is cleaned of all milk residues, etc. before he or she goes to sleep.
- Brush teeth: Once your child has his first set of teeth, it is time to teach him how to brush them. Ideally, teeth should be brushed twice a day for two minutes each. Use a soft bristled toothbrush for your baby with a smear of fluoridated toothpaste. Brushing your teeth with your child will give them an example to follow and make it easier for them to learn how to brush their teeth. You may introduce your child to flossing once they are 6 years old.
- Avoid sugar: Candy and chocolate is the leading cause of cavities in children. Sugar releases acid that takes up to half an hour to be cleaned by saliva. Thus, frequent sugary snacks can leave your child's mouth acidic for longer and make it more susceptible to cavities and tooth decay.
- Meal times: Maintaining regular mealtimes not only gives your baby a healthy lifestyle, but also affects their dental health. Instead of letting your child sip out of a sipper cup throughout the day, encourage him to drink a glass of juice in one sitting. Juice contains sugar and hence this has a similar effect to snacking in the day. When using a sipper cup also pay attention to the back of your child's upper front teeth. Since the sipper cup positions itself behind these teeth, this may be the first to show signs of tooth decay.
Sir my question was that I am experience with salty taste in my mouth and according to your medication to take common salt. How it will help to reduce salty taste in my mouth? Thanks.
I am male 25. Whenever I sleep day or night automatically saliva comes out please tell me to stop this what is the reason behind this.
I want to get rid of foul smell of my mouth. Instead of brushing my teeth daily n using mouth wash .suggest me some treatment. .is teeth cleaning good .clinical.
Hi I am 30 years of age, I want to wear braces to remove my gap between front two teeth, is wearing braces at this age is favaourable for me or not please tell me the time period which I have to wear braces, my teeth condition is very good.
I have a 3. 4 years old daughter. Her teeth have become blackish/dark yellowish. What should we do? please advice.
Here are 5 reasons that cause bad breath and ways to overcome the same.
1) Unhealthy Teeth And Gums - Most of the bad breath and halitosis problems result due to unhealthy teeth and gums. Basically, people who don't take care of their dental hygiene are prone to the problem.
Solution - Clean your teeth and rinse your mouth properly to get rid of the annoying rotten egg stench.
2) Lack Of Hydration - If you are not drinking enough water, you can have bad breath. Saliva washes away smell causing bacteria. But not having enough water will lead to lesser saliva, which will lead to dead and rotting cells that will stink.
Solution - Drink atleast 8-10 glasses of water daily, at regular intervals.
3) Allergies - Nose and asthma related allergies are one of the leading causes of bad breath.
Solution - Make sure that you get rid of the allergies via proper care. Also, hydrate more when you have any allergy, like sinus problems or tonsil infection, it helps in clearing allergies out.
4) Eating the wrong stuff - Garlic, uncooked onion and too many spices can also lead to bad breath.
Solution - Use moderate spices and always rinse your mouth after each meal. Also, avoid foods that are high in sugar as they promote more bacteria.
5) Acid Reflux - If getting gaseous feeling in the pit of your stomach is a common problem for you, then you might have bad breath too. Heartburn, indigestion and acid reflux are common causes of bad breath.
Solution - Avoid foods that can cause a reflux and try light eating. It will take care of other health problems too.
If you have any questions on improving oral and dental hygiene, please click on 'Consult Privately.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.