Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Am 30 year old. Am suffering from back pain from last 2 months, what should I can do solve this problem.
My friend's knee was dislocated but now he' s alright but sometimes the pain emerges eventually, so he is bit worried.
I am suffering from spondylitis for the last 3 years. During this period on three occasions, I suffered giddiness and was not able to move from bed. I was treated with betavert 16. Now I am ok to some extend. My doctor advised me to have traction. Is it safe? any relationship between giddiness and spondylitis. Kindly help and advise.
I am 25 yr old. I am working in IT field. I am suffering from back pain. Please give any suggestion. Thank you.
I am 24 years old I have joint pain in my leg for last 1 years after the done my work I have this problem I want solution how to reduce my joint pain within specified period thanks.
I'm suffering from a leg pain for past 4 months it does n't occur often but twice in a week so please suggest a suitable solution for it.
I had pain from my elbow to fingers. Suffering from many days. Can' t do any work. What to do? And also joints of fingers so painful.
I have been feeling strain and pain in calf for almost 4 days, I have stopped running since then, but the pain is still there, how should I heel it.
Hello! My mother's age is 57 .She is suffering from back pain from last 4 years She tried many treatments but no permanent solution. As per spine mri she has osteoporosis and degeneration in disc .She takes painkiller which helps only for time being. Physiotherapy does not help at all. She did try some homeopathy treatment she felt better in pain after 2 months of treatment but then she got psoriasis on her back which was spreading on palm and feet then she stopped the treatment. As because of psoriasis she was unable to do daily household activities as she was getting cuts in hand .Now recently she applies dynapar qps spray daily once at night on her back then she feels little better in pain and when pain is more she takes ultracet tablet. Is there any cure for her pain or she has to live with the pain. She has no other sickness besides pain. Is there any other good external ointment to apply in ayurveda or homeopathy but then it should not give rise to psoriasis. As currently she is dependent on Dynapar qps.
The longest nerve in the body is the sciatic nerve. The sciatic nerve starts from the lower part of the spine, through your hip to the back of the leg. So when it is said sciatica, we refer to pain in this nerve. Since the nerve covers the spine, hip and leg, sciatic pain is felt in the areas through which it passes. The lower leg muscles and sensation in the legs, thighs and feet are controlled by this nerve.
Symptoms usually include:
- Pain that radiates from the lower back to the hip and to the leg
- Sharp, tingling, dull, constant or burning pain
- Loss of bladder or bowel control
- Sneezing or coughing increases pain
- Moving the leg gets difficult so usual activities like walking, sitting and standing become painful
Homeopathic remedies are easy and gentle on the body. Homeopathy aims to boost the body's immune system so it can fight all its weaknesses. The following remedies may prove to be useful:
- Ammonium Muriaticum: It is taken for chronic pain in the heel or for chronic backache or when straightening the knee gets difficult as hamstrings contract. It is also taken for limping.
- Bellis Perennis: In periosteum injuries, stiffness and deep aches in the spine Bellis Perennis is used. It is also used for tailbone injuries. It is also helpful for nerve pains during pregnancy.
- Calcarea Fluorica: If the vertebra degenerates after trauma to the spine, then Calcarea Fluorica can be useful.
- Cicuta: The worst back injuries with serious trauma and muscles spasms are treated with Cicuta.
- Hypericum: Hypericum is suggested for tailbone injuries, temporary paralysis, spinal concussions and for sharp pain that tingles and moves upwards.
- Rhus tox: If after lifting weights, overexerting muscles and exposure to anything wet, you feel tearing and burning pain, then Rhus tox is beneficial. Cramps that get better after heat application, but get worse after exposed to the cold are also treated with Rhus tox.
- Ruta: Stiffness and pain from back injuries, twisting the wrong way and bruises are prescribed with Ruta. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.