Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RamathYour feedback matters!
Hy, I am 24 and I have dark circles. I sleep a lot anfy diet is also good. I am fed up of these. Its been 6 to 7 years and I am suffering from them. Please tell me how can I cure them.
My arms are turned dark and rough due to open in sunlight and pollution and due to wearing half tshirts How to make them normal.
I had infection name Molluscum contagiosum on my genital area. I just want to know that, whether it can be treated with medicine or not. If yes, then which one is best.
My hair is falling so much. So suggest me to stop the hair fall and recover the hair falling as soon as possible.
I am 35 years old female suffering from black mole and it is increasing fastly, so please tell me what can I do ?
I am 20 years old and started getting alot of small small holes on face. Suggest some cures otherwise my face will be gone.:(
My friend does not have nails on both her legs. She also complains of having pain below knee mostly at night. Please help.
I am 25 years old and have black spots and pimples on my face from so many yrs. I have done co2 laser and chemical peeling treatment 4 times. But still not seen any changes. What should I do?
I have darkspots n pimples in my face. N frm last few days I have big pimples on right cheek and lower jaw. They are full painful .how can I get a perfect wellness.
I've been having rashes near the joint of my thigh since a week, too embarrassed to tell it to anyone, can you help me find a way to minimalize this problem?
I get itching on the back side of pelvic region. Especially when prone to moisture. Due to which pimples like arising. Can I use miconazole ointment for that? What should I do to prevent this?
The Tulsi plant or holy Tulsi has been an intrinsic part of Indian history. It runs so deep within the realm of our understanding and profession of Hinduism or of an overly eastern way of life, that you use it as a metaphor for sanctity. Most Hindu households, both rural and urban, worship this plant. The benefits of this herb have had the support of a huge mass of people who would not have settled for anything other than a scientific approval of their faith; the humor in this statement eludes most proving every bit of truth in it. Indeed, this healthy herb has been found to be helpful in more than a couple of ways and has thus, transcended the limits of domestic and cultural identities.
See for yourself how healthy is Tulsi:
- Fight off cancer with Tulsi leaves: Tulsi plant is widely sought after for its anti-carcinogenic properties. It is also known to counter bacteria and other viral infections. One may even use its leaves as an antibiotic. Regular consumption of its leaves on an empty stomach can rid you of recurrent problems like fever or cough and cold.
- Pamper your skin with a touch of health: Tulsi is known to detoxify and cleanse the human body. Most skin disorders arise due to underlying skin infections. These infections are usually the result of toxins. Applying a Tulsi pack or drinking herbal teas can therefore be effective.
- Say goodbye to crushing digestive problems: Tulsi can build up your immunity against common conditions like diarrhea or dysentery. People suffering from slow bowel movement have also gained from this herb. It propels good digestion.
- A big threat to mosquito borne diseases: Treatment of Malaria and dengue incurs thousands. Using Tulsi as a preventive herb can be of significant help. Tulsi is also known to cure hepatitis and tuberculosis.
- Bathe in Tulsi water to remedy rashes: Adding Tulsi leaves to your bathing water successfully deals with germs and bacteria. You can easily tackle itchy skin, rashes, and boils with this simple tip.
neglecting to wash and scrub the neck area is one reason people get black neck, there are other things that will cause this conditions that is scientifically known as acanthosis nigricans.
Causes of Dark Skin on Neck :
black neck can be caused by poor hygiene, but there are also many other reasons black neck occurs. Too much sun exposure is one reason, but in most cases it is a result of diabetes or obesity. Black neck can also be inherited. Whatever the case may be, black neck is still unsightly and if you’ve got it, you’re probably going to want to treat it as soon as possible. Aging and sun exposure are the main causes of dark discoloration on the neck. Other causes are diabetes, genetics, polycystic ovary syndrome, poor hygiene, and sudden weight loss or weight gain.
Home Remedies :
1. Honey and Tomato : Honey is used in countless home remedies to treat conditions of the skin and is an excellent moisturizer. It is also priceless in helping to lighten the skin. Mixing honey with tomato, another skin lightening agent, will give you the extra healing power you need to remove dark patches on the neck quickly and easily. Honey and tomato juice should be mixed well together and applied to the black areas for twenty minutes. Repeating this home remedy every day will help to get rid of black neck in a hurry.
2 . Almonds : Almonds will make your skin positively glow. It helps to greatly nourish the skin and will also give your skin the added moisture it needs. While eating almonds is obviously very beneficial, making a paste of almond powder, milk powder, and honey will do wonders to help get rid of black neck. This needs to be left on the affected areas for thirty minutes and then rinsed clean.
3 . Olive Oil : Olive oil is used for skin by thousands of people around the globe. Those that care about natural beauty swear by the power of olive oil to nourish skin and keep it looking its best. Olive oil and lemon juice should be mixed together to treat black neck. Applied to the dark spots for twenty minutes and rinsed thoroughly, this mixture will help considerably to fade black neck for good.
4. Aloe Vera : Extract aloe vera gel from the leaf. Apply it directly on the neck and gently massage it. Leave it on for about 20 minutes. Wash it off with water. Repeat this once daily for fast results.