Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Ramakrishna

Orthopedist, Bangalore

350 at clinic
Dr. Ramakrishna Orthopedist, Bangalore
350 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies....more
To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies.
More about Dr. Ramakrishna
Dr. Ramakrishna is one of the best Orthopedists in K R Puram, Bangalore. You can visit him at Dr. Ramakrishna@Brookefield Hospital in K R Puram, Bangalore. You can book an instant appointment online with Dr. Ramakrishna on

Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on You will find Orthopedists with more than 30 years of experience on You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Brookefield Hospital

#521/522, Vijayalakshmi Square, ITPL Main Road, K R Puram Hobli, Kundalahalli Landmark : Near Cosmos MallBangalore Get Directions
350 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Ramakrishna

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Hi Sir! I am 27 years old man, Some times I am having neck pain, when it rise I also got headache. Please suggest what should I do?

M.B.B.S ,M.D.
Pain Management Specialist, Panchkula
It can be cervical disc problem. But first get your eyesight and blood pressure checked. Headache is also very common due to stress and tension.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am meraj Ahmed. I suffering from back pain since last 2 month's. I consulted doctors but still now relief from that pain. Please suggest me how would I Relieve from this pain? 7842974975.

Physiotherapist, Bangalore
1) a heating pad may be applied to warm up the muscles (for not more than 10 minutes) prior to doing exercising and stretching, and an ice pack may be used afterwards to sooth the muscles and soft tissues. 2) back strengthening and low impact aerobics are the best exercises for back pain. 3) hamstring stretching will give a lot of relief in back. 4) swimming is the best strengthening exercise.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having hands pain since a month now after I had my surgery of my right hand is dre any medicine which I can take for this pain? 39.

Ph.D - Ayurveda, MD - Ayurveda, Diploma in Diet and Nutrition, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), Diploma Yoga
Ayurveda, Jaipur
Gentle massage over the affected part with lukewarm herbal Pain relieving oil for 20 minutes followed by hot fomentation. it will relax the muscles and the veins of ur affected part improving the blood supply to the organ and giving strength to it. Please avoid over-use of the part affected i.e. lifting weight - pushing or pulling heavy objects. Give proper rest to the part - let it heal with the time. This will greatly help. Although some herbal medicines might also help you but after proper history taking. For that u may consult me privately over Lyberate. Please update with ur valuable feedback after 15 days.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 38 Years old male and suffering from High BP (Diastolic). I have a healthy history and don't have any disease (neither heredity). Now I don't do any physical exercise but still I am physically fit and can walk 3-4 kms any time. My height is 5.10 feet and weight is 76 kg. 1 month back at the time of sleeping, I felt higher heart beat rate, numbness in my left hand and some uneasiness and I couldn't sleep. Next day I visited doctor, he found my diastolic BP (104). He also suggested some more tests (ECG and ECHO). ECG was normal and in echo test it was mentioned" Hypertensive heart disease"(Grade 1 diastolic dysfunction) and LVEF was 62% at rest. As of now I am consuming Aten (Atenolol) 25 once a day and doctor also suggested me to take Trika. 25 (Alprazolam) at the time of sleeping but I didn't consume Trika and only consuming Aten 25. I was fine after that and I stopped consuming medicine (Aten) 3-4 days back as I was feeling fine and now today I am again feeling high BP. Which medicine should I continue. Aten 25 is fine or I should continue Trika. 25 too? How can I control my BP naturally.

BAMS, MD Ayurveda
Sexologist, Lonavala
i m recommending you an following remedy which will surely help you Natural home remedy using watermelon seeds and cuscus powder: 1. Take 1 tsp of dried watermelon seeds 2. Add 1 tsp of cuscus powder 3. Crush the mixture 4. Have this once in the morning and the evening 5. Consume for 3-4 weeks Surely you will get results.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My wife has got leg sprain. Right thigh. Not able to move freely. Always pain in moving. Nothing has come in xray report. What should we do? Please help me.

Physiotherapist, Mumbai
Hi apply cold water foementation thrice a day for 5 days. If still you don't get relief consult physiotherapist.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am Anu. V from Kozhikode, Kerala. I am suffering Back Pain. I am now 29 Years old and Have one son with 7 years Age. Hope your valuable reply, how to solve this.

Ayurveda, Ambala
* first correct your sitting posture. Do not bend your lower back. You can use lumber belt for support. * do regular back strength exercises. Move your clockwise and anticlock wise. * do not sleep on very soft bed, sleep on slight hard cotton mattress. * do tadasana and bhjangasana for back strengthening. If you can not understand these asans you can consult me. * take calcium rich diet and calcium and vitamin d supplements regularly. *do not take any heavy weight or heavy work. * if you are over weight then follow a good and effective diet plan to loose some kilos of weight. You can consult me to get a diet chart. * you can take guggalu tablets of himalaya for fast relief.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I am 41 yrs old. I am suffering from low back pain since last two months please suggest me what should I do.

MSPT (Master of Physical Therapy)
Physiotherapist, Indore
Back extension exercises and core strengthening exercises. Thanks and regards Dr. Ritesh Kharnal
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Lower Back Pain - 5 Things You Must Remember!

MS - Orthopaedics, Diploma In Orthopaedics (D. Ortho), MBBS
Orthopedist, Delhi
Lower Back Pain - 5 Things You Must Remember!

Lower back pain is a very common issue and can take place due to numerous reasons. However, one of its main causes is a ligament strain or back muscle strain. Microscopic tear or excessive stretching of ligaments can take place due to lifting very heavy objects, doing enormously strenuous task or due to a sudden twisted movement. These conditions are most likely to be experienced by individuals ranging between the ages of 30 and 60. Other causes of lower back pain include back injury, arthritis of back bone joints, infections in the lower back area, and in very rare cases, tumours.

In case of acute back pain, these are a few important things that should be definitely kept in mind.

  1. It is absolutely essential to take rest for a couple of days and avoid any sort of stressful activity. Although back pain is self-limiting, if you take proper care, it can be cured in a few days. However, if proper rest is not taken, the situation may become worse.
  2. Using the black belt, also known as lumbo sacral corset, is a good idea. This can actually be of enormous help to individuals who have been suffering from lower back pain for a long period of time.
  3. As already mentioned, one of the main causes of these kinds of mishaps are sudden jerky movements, twisted movements, heavy weight lifting etc. So, it is necessary to avoid such circumstances, or else, a more acute back pain situation may arise due to slipping of one of the discs from the spinal cord.
  4. As much as you like long drives and bike rides, these are a strict no. Any prolonged sitting or standing activity needs to be avoided. It is important that the tear caused in the muscles due to what-so-ever reason heals properly and prolonged stay in a tensed muscle position would definitely not help the cause.
  5. Although these back pains can be handled at home by following the discussed steps, using simple analgesics or muscle relaxants prescribed by the doctor can be a way to speed up the process of recovering the strained ligament.

Apart from these important steps, regular exercise to strengthen the core body muscles is a great way to avoid such ligament strains in the future. However, if you feel that even after following the precautionary measures, you problem doesn’t subside, consult an experienced doctor for his advice.

3052 people found this helpful

Good morning sir, I am shankar 25 years old working as a computer operator. Last 2 years onwards I suffering from neck pain, please suggest me sir what should I do.

Master of Surgery, Ophthalmology, MBBS
Ophthalmologist, Bikaner
Forward bending for long hours causee vertebral disc problem. Keep your head straight while working. Never bend your neck and do all neck excercises actively.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have pain in my backbone. I got advice's from many doctors. But no use. They said to me it is a type of disk problem. What I do?

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello, Slip disc is a mechanical problem and for that medicines can give you only symptomatic relief, so better go for Ayurvedic massages, physiotherapy for the same along with Homoeopathic/ Ayurvedic medicines.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 20 year old male who study at college and have stone bladder I want to know that whatever I eat my body do not absorb it and throw it back how much I have healthy food but still I am thin and not gaining height or body nor I have any good height what should I do to do it I also do gym and try to make muscle and body but whenever I pick up more than 4kg my back pain starts and I am not able to walk and pains very badly.

MBBS, DNB (General Surgery), MNAMS (Membership of the National Academy) (General Surgery) , Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery, Fellow of Indian association og gastro intestinal endo surgeons
General Surgeon, Ghaziabad
Please get treated for bladder stone. Now this can be done endoscopically. Weight gain can be done by balanced diet. Anything being absorbed by body or not depends upon whether rught nutrition is reaching in your diet or not. Green leafy vegetables and fruits may not provide calories but they do provide all essential nutrients which will lead to complete nutrition and weight gain.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

She had sex first time. But after four days she has pain at her backbone. please tell us about that. What should we do?

Physiotherapist, Kota
Lower back pain you can do it this exercise, 1 Lying on your back, bend your right knee into your chest and place a strap or rolled-up towel around the ball of your foot. Straighten your leg toward the ceiling. Press out through both heels. If the lower back feels strained, bend the left knee and place the foot on the ground. Hold for 3-5 minutes and then switch to the left let for 3-5 minutes. 2….Lying on your back, bend your knees into your chest and bring your arms out at a T. As you exhale lower your knees to ground on the right. Keep both shoulders pressing down firmly. If the left shoulder lifts, lower your knees further away from the right arm. Hold for 1-2 minutes each side I hope you will fit and fine.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a 40 year old woman suffering from degenerative rheumatoid arthritis. Fingers of my right hands have got deformed. Can they be corrected through surgery? If yes, where and how much will it cost ?

MBBS, M. S. Orthopedics, Orthopaedics, MD - Sports Medicine
Orthopedist, Delhi
Deformity of fingers can be corrected to some extent by surgery. you need to see a hand surgeon for the same.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My left hand is paining badly for last 3-4 days and I am not able to rotate my hand properly plss help me my exam are going on.

Physiotherapist, Chennai
We need to know the cause of this pain. So, you should go for a check up by orthopedics. But for right now you can dip your hand in some hot water for 15-20 min twice or thrice a day. You can massage slowly it if there is no redness or much swelling. Try to move your hand slowly. Do not lift heavy weights. Do not do much work with that hand. You can visit a physiotherapy center for better relief.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My back bone is paining so I had get rid of it can you tell me how to over come this problem. please can you say anything.

Diploma In Orthopaedics (D. Ortho)
Orthopedist, Amravati
If you have localized back pain with - no neurological symptoms like numbness, paresthesia, weakness in limbs etc, my advice is: - intensive physical therapy initially under supervision of a physiotherapist and then at home. - avoid forward bending, lifting heavy weights etc - take an analgesic like diclofenac or something which suits your body for 5-7 days - take muscle relaxant for same time as analgesic to relieve muscle spasm - ice packs at the site of pain, muscle spasm - local analgesic spray can be used but no massage is required let me know how you are feeling. I will actually ask you to get x ray of involved region of spine (ap & lateral) and send reports across to me so that I can advise further in a better manner. Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My husband is 61 years, he is suffering right side neck nerve pain for two days, due to this he could not chew hard food items, and couldn't lift heavy vehicles like scooter, please advise him for his early recovery.

MBBS, MS - Orthopaedics
Orthopedist, Delhi
Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding on it. SPRING BEDS, FOLDING BEDS OR THICK MATRESS ARE HARMFUL Use no pillow under the head. DO HOT FOMANTATION. Paracetamol 250mg OD & SOS x 5days. Caldikind plus 1tab OD x10. Do neck, back & general exercises. It may have to be further investigated. You will need other supportive medicines also. Make sure you are not allergic to any of the medicines you are going to take. If it does not give relief in 4-5days, contact me again.. Do not ignore .It could be beginning of a serious problem.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 24 years old I suffer a heavy sole (foot) pain after get from bed. Please give a solution.

Dip. SICOT (Belgium), MNAMS, DNB (Orthopedics), MBBS
Orthopedist, Delhi
Hi thanks for your query and welcome to lybrate. I am Dr. Akshay from fortis hospital, new delhi. Although there can be many causes for heel pain like spurs, fascial inflammation, infection, trauma etc but normally plantar fascitis is the most common cause especially if there is no history of any injury or any s/s of inflammation or infection like swelling, skin redness etc. This kind of pain is usually due to inflammation of your heel fascia. It is chronic pain which get aggravated especially when you walk more and is better with rest. Treatment modalities are aimed at relieving inflammation of the fascia, like ice packs, physical therapy, footwear modification and anti-inflammatory therapy. Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance. You can also discuss your case and treatment plans with me in a greater detail in a private consultation.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 45, for the last 15 days my right portion of my body in paining i. E from heaps to upper side upto soldier, I don't know why, I had never fallen in hard surface.

MBBS, MS - Orthopaedics
Orthopedist, Delhi
Kindly show me a photograph of the affected part. Rule out diabetes & vit. D deficiency or any other metabolic disorder. Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding on it. Spring beds, folding beds or thick matress are harmful Do hot fomantation. Paracetamol 250mg od & sos x 5days. Caldikind plus 1tab od x10. Do neck, back & general exercises. It may have to be further investigated. You will need other supportive medicines also. Make sure you are not allergic to any of the medicines you are going to take. If it does not give relief in 1 wk, contact me again. Do not ignore. It could be beginning of a serious problem.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My father is 55 years old and his feet get swallowed during evening suggest me the solution.

MD - Alternate Medicine, BHMS
Homeopath, Surat
Have more of proteinacious food stuffs such as daal, meat, eggs, pulses, cereals, etc. And keep your legs raised while lying down and don't keep your legs hanged down for longer period.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My mouse age 45 she's having gout and swelling. Her Uric acid level is 7.2. Can you please tell me the diet she can have for breakfast lunch and dinner? And what else she can have to reduce her Uric acid levels. Please.

Homeopath, Ahmednagar
Patients with gout should avoid all sorts of liver products, alcohol, esp wines beer etc. She avoid taking prolonged rest and should move about quite much daily.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed