Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. RamakrishnaYour feedback matters!
Hi Sir! I am 27 years old man, Some times I am having neck pain, when it rise I also got headache. Please suggest what should I do?
I am meraj Ahmed. I suffering from back pain since last 2 month's. I consulted doctors but still now relief from that pain. Please suggest me how would I Relieve from this pain? 7842974975.
I am having hands pain since a month now after I had my surgery of my right hand is dre any medicine which I can take for this pain? 39.
I am 38 Years old male and suffering from High BP (Diastolic). I have a healthy history and don't have any disease (neither heredity). Now I don't do any physical exercise but still I am physically fit and can walk 3-4 kms any time. My height is 5.10 feet and weight is 76 kg. 1 month back at the time of sleeping, I felt higher heart beat rate, numbness in my left hand and some uneasiness and I couldn't sleep. Next day I visited doctor, he found my diastolic BP (104). He also suggested some more tests (ECG and ECHO). ECG was normal and in echo test it was mentioned" Hypertensive heart disease"(Grade 1 diastolic dysfunction) and LVEF was 62% at rest. As of now I am consuming Aten (Atenolol) 25 once a day and doctor also suggested me to take Trika. 25 (Alprazolam) at the time of sleeping but I didn't consume Trika and only consuming Aten 25. I was fine after that and I stopped consuming medicine (Aten) 3-4 days back as I was feeling fine and now today I am again feeling high BP. Which medicine should I continue. Aten 25 is fine or I should continue Trika. 25 too? How can I control my BP naturally.
My wife has got leg sprain. Right thigh. Not able to move freely. Always pain in moving. Nothing has come in xray report. What should we do? Please help me.
I am Anu. V from Kozhikode, Kerala. I am suffering Back Pain. I am now 29 Years old and Have one son with 7 years Age. Hope your valuable reply, how to solve this.
Hi I am 41 yrs old. I am suffering from low back pain since last two months please suggest me what should I do.
Lower back pain is a very common issue and can take place due to numerous reasons. However, one of its main causes is a ligament strain or back muscle strain. Microscopic tear or excessive stretching of ligaments can take place due to lifting very heavy objects, doing enormously strenuous task or due to a sudden twisted movement. These conditions are most likely to be experienced by individuals ranging between the ages of 30 and 60. Other causes of lower back pain include back injury, arthritis of back bone joints, infections in the lower back area, and in very rare cases, tumours.
In case of acute back pain, these are a few important things that should be definitely kept in mind.
- It is absolutely essential to take rest for a couple of days and avoid any sort of stressful activity. Although back pain is self-limiting, if you take proper care, it can be cured in a few days. However, if proper rest is not taken, the situation may become worse.
- Using the black belt, also known as lumbo sacral corset, is a good idea. This can actually be of enormous help to individuals who have been suffering from lower back pain for a long period of time.
- As already mentioned, one of the main causes of these kinds of mishaps are sudden jerky movements, twisted movements, heavy weight lifting etc. So, it is necessary to avoid such circumstances, or else, a more acute back pain situation may arise due to slipping of one of the discs from the spinal cord.
- As much as you like long drives and bike rides, these are a strict no. Any prolonged sitting or standing activity needs to be avoided. It is important that the tear caused in the muscles due to what-so-ever reason heals properly and prolonged stay in a tensed muscle position would definitely not help the cause.
- Although these back pains can be handled at home by following the discussed steps, using simple analgesics or muscle relaxants prescribed by the doctor can be a way to speed up the process of recovering the strained ligament.
Apart from these important steps, regular exercise to strengthen the core body muscles is a great way to avoid such ligament strains in the future. However, if you feel that even after following the precautionary measures, you problem doesn’t subside, consult an experienced doctor for his advice.