Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Ramakrishna GowdaYour feedback matters!
I have bad sore throat after having Indian cuisine, please help I don't wanna use any home remedies.
I am 30 year old male, a service man, having snoring problem, also during sleep I often tend to some time get up for a sleep walk, getting to odd places, often hurting myself, please advice, last bp reading was 140/108. I have no pain or anything.
Hi doctor I'm 38 I have sinus I have pain on both side of my head. What I can do for it. I'm having this for long time. Please give me a good treatment. Thank you.
there are tonsils on my tongue what should I do to recover this problem and what to eat in this problem plzzz sir tell mh.
I am having blocked nose, head ache at part above eyebrows. And also coughing and sneezing since past 2 days. What should be done?
Hello doctor I am 36 years old. From past four years I have a problem at night. I snore a lot. My husband says sometimes it is unbearable. He wakes me up from sleep for sometime the snoring stopsbut continues again. My weight is 92kgs. Please suggest me any remedy ?
I am having nose sniffing problem. It not getting well since five days. I haven’t taken medicine yet. What should I do?
I am 43 years old I have vertigo problem and recently I also found that I have hep b with low count of 12000 for this what I have to do.
I am 59 years old, for the past 2-3 months I am hearing tinnitus i. E. Gas releasing sound / hearing empty airwaves before a radio station actually starts. Can some one please guide me properly. I feel deafness in the left ear.
I am a 47 year age person having sinus problem. I want to know how to reduce mucus and some times post nasal drip creates a lot of health problems. Please suggest Medicine as well as home remedies also.
Good morning sir/madam I am suffering from dizziness when I stand after sitting. If I move my head suddenly, its make vertigo. Why this happen.
I am suffering from severe tinnitus. I know there is no cure for tinnitus, but is there any therapy which can help me to get reduce its effect so that I can concentrate on my studies.
I have swelling like on my noise (which is from inside) not outside. I initially thought may be it is deviation in my nose bone , but i had consulted an ENT, he said it is swelling and he gave me some medicined for 15 days. I did this course for 15 days, but there is no improvement.
How to Overcome Snoring
1. Loose weight: Can reduce fatty tissue in the back of the throat and decrease or even stop snoring.
2. Exercise can also help to stop snoring: As well aiding weight loss, exercising your arms, legs, and abs, for example, also leads to toning the muscles in your throat, which in turn can lead to less snoring.
3. Quit smoking: Smoking irritates the membranes in the nose and throat which can block the airways and cause snoring.
4. Avoid alcohol, sleeping pills, and sedatives because they relax the muscles in the throat and interfere with breathing.
5. Establish regular sleep patterns: Create a healthy bedtime ritual with your partner and stick to it. 6.Clear nasal passages. If you have a stuffy nose, rinse sinuses with saline before bed. If you have allergies, reduce dust mites and pet dander in your bedroom or use an allergy medication. Pt nasoclear nasal drop inboth nostril before sllep.
7. Keep bedroom air moist: Dry air can irritate membranes in the nose and throat, so if swollen nasal tissues are the problem, a humidifier may help.
8. Change your sleeping position: Elevating your head four inches may ease breathing and encourage your tongue and jaw to move forward. Sleep on your side instead of your back.
9. Try an anti-snoring mouth appliance.
10. Throat Exercises to Prevent Snoring
a. Repeat each vowel (a-e-i-o-u) out loud for three minutes a few times a day
b. Place the tip of your tongue behind your top front teeth. Slide your tongue backwards for three minutes a day.
c. Close your mouth and purse your lips. Hold for 30 seconds.
d. With mouth open, move jaw to the right and hold for 30 seconds. Repeat on left side.
e. With mouth open, contract the muscle at the back of your throat repeatedly for 30 seconds.