Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. RamadeviYour feedback matters!
A full body massage once a week with oil will stimulate healthy blood circulation, lymph drainage and will reduce water retention. Use natural organic oils if possible.
15 days ago I had little blood with toilet, no pain. I went to doctor he checked and said you have little piles (first ya 2nd stage. He gave a tube and anti continuation medicine. After 3 days no blood came. Nothing. Now I wanna know, what I have to do? These days no blood no pain. Nothing at all. please tell me have the piles gone? I am worried.
Me and my boyfriend had our first sex on 3rd march 16 but he ejaculated mostly outside; however, few initials drops were fallen inside. My period was due on 18th march n it came. Since then till now, we had never have any sex. Next month, period came on schedule. But this month, it has not come on time. Is there any chance of pregnancy? I enquired with a senior lady who told me that sometimes periods also come even if a lady is pregnant, but science disprove this. I am eager to know is there any chance if pregnancy? My periods in march n april were normal as like previous, no short of flow. Kindly suggest. If it is, how to avoid now?
I'm now 32 years old already had one abortion due to fibroid, then I did mymectomy and conceived again after 8 months .delivered girl baby via cizerian .she is going to turn 2 years old. Now I'm conceived but my 22 weeks scan reports microphelly schizencephaly ,so doctor said me to abort the baby, but I want this baby .please help me whether is their any tablets to cure this pregnancy baby ,now I entered my sixth month. Tell me shall I have any other options other than abortion and deliver a problem free baby.
Bleeding from last 6 months but feels like pregnant, stomach increases. What is this? Please suggest.
Recently we did pregnancy test at home it's came positive but this is in planned pregnancy so we want to remove this pregnancy last period date was June 3rd, so how want to remove this pregnancy can we use any medicine or we need to go for abortion, please suggest.
Hi im 29 year old single, I got my period after 60 days after having deviry tablet, but not heavy bleeding so is it a problem please help me out bcos of stress period got delayed I do not have problem like thyroid or pcos anything. Im normal person bcoz of stress, I got delayed.
Hie I am 26 years old n I hv 2 children first is normal delivery a boy and second is baby girl with c section now I wanted to lose my weight so my baby is 10 month old what should I do to lose my weight please help me.
Hi Is mouth saliva result in pregnancy or ingestion of sperm into mouth leads to pregnancy. Is there is any chance of being pregnant during oral sex. And primal healthcare i can gives 100 percent accurate result and can we get the result after 10 days if intercourse have been take place 10 days before. And i can can detect the level of pregnancy or not.
I have some vaginal discharge, its look like white and bad smell very much. This is happen after my icsi treatment. This discharge some times have full month, so I am very worried, is this for my late period or not pregnancy.?
Sir 5 month ago when I loss my girlfriend virginity and after 1 month I saw her pussy are still tight only 1 finger get inserted hardly bt yesterday when I met him and when I started fingering ,my 2 finger get properly inserted. Is she do something wrong. And when I asked her what is the reason she told me that she started masturbation with pen. Is it true reason ?sir please fully described I scared.
We are a couple married 4 year ago,but unable to have a baby.We have undergone these tests:-seamen analysis is ok, harmone test of wife is ok, gone through d&C report is normal, but tube blockage test (hsg) is pending. Pis suggest
Keep healthy in winter by including plenty of these 5 foods in your diet. Although there are fewer foods that are in winter season than in summer. Here are 5 of the healthiest winter foods you should be eating.
1. Pomegranates - Chances are you have tasted pomegranates in their newly popular juice form. And from a heart-health perspective, thats probably a good thing. Pomegranate juice is rich in antioxidants (more so than other fruit juices), just a cup daily might help to keep free radicals from oxidizing ldl bad cholesterol, according to a preliminary study in the american journal of clinical nutrition. Oxidized ldl contributes to plaque buildup in the arteries. Another study showed that drinking pomegranate juice might improve blood flow in the heart in people with myocardial ischemia, a serious condition in which the hearts oxygen supply is compromised because the arteries leading to it are blocked.
2. Dark leafy greens - Dark leafy greens, such as kale, chard and collards, thrive in the chill of winter when the rest of the produce section looks bleak. In fact, a frost can take away the bitterness of kale. These greens are particularly rich in vitamins A, C and K. Collards, mustard greens and escarole are also excellent sources of folate, important for women in childbearing age.
3. Citrus - Citrus fruits, including lemons, limes, oranges and grapefruit, are at their juiciest in the wintertime and can add sunshine to the dreary winter. Citrus fruits are loaded with vitamin, one medium orange delivers more than 100 percent of your daily dose. Citrus fruits are also rich sources of flavonoids. The predominant flavonoid in these fruits hesperidin is credited with boosting good hdl cholesterol and lowering bad ldl cholesterol and triglycerides.
4. Potatoes - Potatoes sometimes get a bad rap for being a white starch, thrown into the same category as white rice or white bread. But unlike those other starches, which have indeed been stripped of healthful nutrients, potatoes are foods that contain several beneficial nutrients. They are an excellent source of two immunity boosters .vitamins C and B6, delivering 25% and 29% of your daily needs per medium potato, respectively. They are also a good source of folate, which is especially important for women in childbearing age, and they deliver fiber (4 grams in a medium potato, women need 25 grams daily and men need 38 grams). If you can find purple potatoes, you will get an added health boon as they are rich in anthocyanins antioxidants that are linked to a host of health benefits, from lowering cancer and heart disease risk to quelling inflammation.
5. Winter squash - There are many varieties of winter squash including butternut, acorn, delicata and spaghetti squash and they all are excellent choices in the winter. One cup of cooked winter squash has few calories (around 80) but is high in both vitamin a (214 percent of the recommended daily value) and vitamin c (33 percent), as well as being a good source of vitamins B6 and K, potassium and folate.
I am 35 year old. I have two daughters aged 11 & 4. Last november I had a terminated pregnancy of 4 months. Before the birth of my 2nd daughter also twice I had abortion due to heart beat missing in the foetus after 6 weeks & 8 weeks of pregnancy. Both the times I had to undergo dnc. Please advice as I need to go for 3rd baby.
While we having sex condom broke and sperms leaked in vagina. Took I pill without seeing it's expired date. Does expired contraceptive pill works if not what should do further and how should women know she is safe from pregnancy.
All diabetic patients who fast should be aware of certain facts if they fast during Ramzan, he further added.
All patients with diabetes should consult with their family physician regarding the Ramzan fast and learn the warning symptoms.
Type 2 diabetes will be controlled by diet and may require no special precautions.
Patients at risk of diabetes should avoid overeating to prevent post meal high blood pressure, after the predawn and/or sunset meal.
The exercise program for patients with diabetes on diet control should be modified to avoid lower blood sugar level. Exercise should be done 2 hours after the sunset meal.
Food restriction and dehydration may cause some cardiac risk in the elderly.
The choice of drugs in diabetes may require consultation with a doctor. Drugs that act by increasing the production of insulin are to be preferred. Some patients on metformin may fast safely with minimal complications. However, two-thirds of the total daily dose should be given just before the sunset meal and rest one-third before the predawn meal. Patients on pioglitazone may require no change in dose. Patients on sulfonylureas may require medical clearance before commencing fast.
Insulin dose also needs to be modified during the fast. Usually two doses of insulin, one before each meal, are sufficient.
If the blood sugar falls below 60, then the fast should be immediately broken.
Fast should also be broken if blood sugar rises to more than 300.
Patients should avoid fasting on sick days.