Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RamachandrappaYour feedback matters!
I have ringworm infection on my shoulder I use some medication but it did not effect much kindly suggest what to do.
I am 27 years old male, I am suffering from hand shivering since long time could you please advise me to whom I should contact?
I'm srikanth, I'm 29 years old. I have sinus problem from last 1yr. Please advice me how to get relief from sinus?
Hi I'm pcos problem nd weight 54 kg. Height 4.9.after having lunch or dinner food did not digesting. Feel acidity nd irritation. I feed up now. please suggest me something home made solution.
Hi, my mom aged around 54 getting skin allergies like skin turned as greenish black all over the body. Can anybody please tell the reason for this allergy and also how to cure this.
Hi sir I didn't take any medicine like Viagra etc before sex or any thing? But the sperm is doesn't come out? Is there any problem?
Here are symptoms, reasons and management of ADD and ADHD.
Hi my Dr Priyanka Srivastava doctor at lybrate. Today lets understand the concept of Hyperactivity in children.
This hyper activity as we say that it says attention deficit disorder and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder in children. So in its normal for children to occasionally forget their homework, daydreaming during the class, frigidity during the dining table and act without thinking. So these attentive impulsivity and hyperactivity are all the science of ADD which get effects the child's ability to learn and get along with others. So let's address this problem by recognising its signs and symptoms. The signs and symptoms of ADD or ADHD typically appear before the age of 7. However at times it can be difficult to distinguish between a normal behaviour and ADD child.
What are the signs and symptoms of a ADD child.
- Number one is the child who cannot sit still are having the symptoms of ADD.
- Number two is who never seem to listen. When the child is never seem to listen.
- Thirdly is the children who do not follow the instructions, no matter how clearly you present them.
- Fourth who blurred out inappropriates comments at inappropriate timings.
- Fifthly is who tend to be moody and overreact emotionally.
- Sixthly, Sometimes these children are labelled as troublemakers or criticized for being lazy and indisciplined.
- Seventhly, they were stuck to you as disrespectful, weird or needy. So these are all signs and symptoms of ADD or ADHD. So it is a time for the parents to take a call and to consult a psychologist.
What are the reasons behind ADD.
- Number one, whenever there is a learning disabilities our problems with reading writing Motor skills all language In a child.
- Number 2 is any traumatic experiences in their life.
- Number 3 is psychological disorders which include anxiety, depression and bipolar disorder.
- Number four is behaviour disorder such as conduct disorders.
- Number 5 is when there are medical conditions including thyroid problems, neurological conditions, sleep disorders and so on.
Apart from all these things, there are certain positive traits with ADD children. ADD children are usually very creative children. ADD children are very flexible to the social environment. Number 3 is there enthusiastic and spontaneous to the action. Number 4 is they have a high energy drive to take on their life situations. ADD is not related to intelligence as it is far away from that because many ADD children are far more intelligent than others. Now what are the parenting trip to that need to be followed to manage this type of a children. Effective parenting we mean it's not the bad behaviour of the parent but it is an effective behaviour from the parents to the child. It requires open communication from the child towards parents. It requires more structuring. Parents it requires more love and affection from the parent to the child.
If all these been given during the parenting an ADD child can overcome with this issue of the problem if you are wanting to concern more in detail about this type of any issues related to the children you can consult me online and offline through lybrate.
My age is 21 and my problem is my flu if my flu is start it remains at least 10 day what I should do?
I am a diabetic since 20years and on insulin since5years. I am using humalogmix50 16u in the morning and16u in the evening a long with glynase mf tab 1. Now I have changed the doctor and he prescribed h. Mixtard 30. 18u in the morning n 12u in the evening a long with cetapinxr 1000mg. But my sugar levels are above 270(pp) n 150(fasting). Since15days. Can I change the insulin like this? my hba1c is 8. 4. Which insulin is better? pl. Advise.
I am suffering from chicken pox since 7 days what should I eat at this stage. Which medicine can I take for pain?
When ever I sneeze or experience a jerk, right side of my head pains a lot at that time even if I fart to hard right side of the head pains a lot, what can be the reason?
I am software engineer. I have to sit on chair whole the day. I am 35 of my age. I am suffering from constipation, gastric trouble from 15 of my age.
I am 60 year old male now a days from last 4 to 5 months my sugar level comes between 100 to 110 fasting what should I do please suggest
I M having problem in my tongue there are little little in hindi you say chole at my tongue why is this and what to do.
I have swelling near my ankle joint. From 2 days. Also some insect had bitten me beside it 4 days ago..
To lower down the uric acid what has 2 b done dt 2 in young age. Avoiding high protien food is this a myth?
Do not worry ! Most women who have gestational diabetes give birth to healthy babies.Know more and take a few steps to protect your baby and yourself in the best possible way.Timely treatment can help both you and your baby stay healthy.
6 healthy steps towards a healthy diet plan:
* Eat small and frequent meals
○ Spread your intake of food evenly during the day.
* Include some healthy proteins in your diet
○ Protein : Protein sources do not raise your blood glucose level since they do not contain carbohydrates.
○ Many protein foods are rich in B vitamins that help in preventing birth defects.
○ Most women with gestational diabetes need 2-3 servings of protein everyday.
○ Protein -rich food : Milk,cheese,yoghurt ,meats,eggs,beans,soy,salmon.
* Include healthy carbohydrates in your diet.
○ Do not eat too much of these at once For example,whole/brown bread,cereals,rice ,potatoes,fruits etc.
* Free foods which can be eaten freely
○ These foods have very little or no carbohydrates.
○ Salads and vegetables (except potato,corn,sweet potato and legumes )
○ Fruits - Lemon,Lime and berries.
○ Drinks- Lemon water ,water ,very small amount of tea & coffee without sugar.
* Reduce sugar and artificial sweets
○ Avoid soft drinks,jams,chocolates, cakes and biscuits.
○ Reduce your intake of desserts.