Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. RamachandraiahYour feedback matters!
My skin is very dry I want to know daily regime to clean skin tanning, moisturising,cleansing as I read on internet tell me these steps and what moisturizer or toner should be used for dry skin to make it hydrating. Currently some one reccomded me sebamed moisturizer so I have purchased one sebamed cream wrongly instead of sebamed moisturizer.
My lips and gums have turned black, maybe due to excess intake of caffeine, I dont smoke. I want my lips to be pink again. I heard somethin regardin pigmentation which can be used to get the pink color again please explain is it good or not?
I am so fat how do I loose my weight and having respiratory problem and skin. Got dark legs.what should I do?
Hi, Doctor, i am 30 year old guy,(un married) due to sum official & personal tensions I am unable to take care of my health, now a days my face looking as 50 years old man, I cant understand .please help
I'm 20 years old. I have dark spots under my eyes from when I was 5/6 years old & my eyes are also small as compared to others. What should I do?
My arms became tanned very easily even if it gets expose I sun light for a short time. Even I used sunscreen but did not get rid of it. Do you suggest me some effective sunscreen.
My face skin got tanned due to excessive exposure to sun during my high school in hyderabad, before that my skin was quite fair but now all I got is tanned face skin. I have also tried numerous face washs but all in vain. Help me out.
Me scooty sikhati hu to mujhe din bhar dhoop aur mitti me rahna padta hai jise mere hatho ki skin puri tarah kali pad pai hai.please help
Hi I'm male or boys I have seen or heard people drinking lot type of shakes, smoothie, ice cream and lot type of dessert and they look or have fairer, clear and glowing skin how come they go to restaurants or hotels or lime normal cafe shop like McDonald's, star bucks and CCD and all and have or drink all this shakes, smoothies, and all dessert drinks and they look healthy and their face or skin looks fairer, clear, healthy and glowing is that true? Does drinking all this drinks or dessert makes our skin fairer, clear, healthy and glowing please tel me plz.
Hello doctor, I have rosacea and little white patches on my face. I went to doctor she gave me aziderm 10% cream to apply on night and one tablet called zitcare. My face is becoming dull day by day. I eat healthy, exercise daily and drink alot of water. Please help. I use to have very fair skin.
Hi Blood in stool without pain Suggest me any test or any symptoms related to this. I have acidity issues also.
What is pilonidal sinus and what's the best treatment suited" how much is cost of treatment in india and in usa.
I am a breast cancer patient. I have completed the treatment on 31.5. 2014. Follow -up check up going on. Please suggest the exercise. I have also plan a walking just 20 minutes daily or two days once. Please tell me.
Hello sir, I am 25 years old and Help me to get rid of Nalla Bongu (black spots) on my face. What should I do?
I need solution for palmoplantar keratoderma. I have dead skin in my palm and feet sole. Is there any kind of solution for this?
Skin irritants are everywhere. Even in your house, there is practically no place where there are no skin irritants. Laundry detergents, air fresheners and floor polishes are just a few factors that cause skin itching. The reason why this happens is because products like air fresheners and floor polishes take away essential oils and water from the skin which leads to dryness and irritation.
This type of dry, itchy skin can also progress to skin conditions like eczema. Here are some ways you can stop your skin from becoming dry and itchy:
- Wear gloves: The ideal thing to do would be to wear soft, thin cotton gloves and wear rubber gloves on top of that. Do not touch a bucket or sponge without it. If you cannot wear soft, thin cotton gloves underneath, at least wear the rubber gloves as this protects your hands from irritants.
- Take a shower after swimming: Chlorine is one of the principal causes of itchiness in your skin. It is absolutely essential that once you have finished swimming you take a shower with water and a little soap. Even more importantly, use a moisturizer with glycerin in it, as this will keep the moisture trapped inside. Glycerin is particularly good at holding on to moisture.
- Petroleum jelly: Petroleum jelly has been proven to reduce the chance of dry, itchy skin because it contains only one ingredient. This one ingredient formula is especially great when it is applied to sensitive skin. The reason why one ingredient is better than a moisturizer with many chemicals is because a one ingredient formula is gentler and therefore creates a protective barrier against irritants.
- Oatmeal bath: For this kind of treatment, grind oatmeal in a blender and then sprinkle it in your bath water. Oatmeal has an anti-inflammatory substance known as Avenanthramide, which decreases itching and redness of the skin.
- Cleanliness: This is perhaps the most important tip, which can be given. If you do not regularly clean your floors or wash your bed sheets in hot water than you are at a high risk of getting mites and these are one of the most common irritants of your skin.