Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ramachandra
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. RamachandraYour feedback matters!
I have an ovarian cyst and want to get it removed through leprosy so can you please tell the appropriate cost of the whole process.
Here are tips of Homeopathic treatments
Hello, friends, I am Dr. Meghna Gupta. I am a homeopath the sweet pill doctor. Today we will talk about homeopathy. Homeopathy is a medical science development of Dr. Samuel Hanhnemann, a German physician. The principle behind the science is similia similibus curantur that is like cures like. In simple whatever substance can cause disease in large quantities can also cure the disease in small quantities. This is the principle behind this science. You must have seen that homeopathy is getting popular day by day. What is the reason behind this? The reason is that you try to treat the patient as a whole not only disease part. Try to give as less medicine as possible in minute doses in the gentlest way with least suffering and we try to treat the person as a whole, he feels better as a whole.
Sometimes the person comes to me ma’am this also, this problem which I didn’t even tell has also been cured that is the beauty of homeopathy. What I have seen in my practice in nowadays that most of the problems are psychosomatic disorders that are the disease first comes in the mind and then travels to the body. Though this is not true for all the cases that come to us yes it is appropriate for most of the cases that come to us. Why? Because we have so much stress relationships in life nowadays, such busy life, such sedentary lifestyles but very busy lifestyles, high-pressure jobs, competitiveness.
So many people are having problems like gastrointestinal disorders, acidity, acid reflux, hypertension, Blood pressure, thyroid, PCOD’s, diabetes, hair fall, sinusitis, headaches, migraines and so on and homeopathy has shown wonderful results in all these things. Apart from these, we have very good results in female disorders, in child disorders, allergies from pollens, cold, dust, obstinate children and so on the list is endless and we have actually treated very well the patients of Dengue, malaria, typhoid, and jaundice. What I try to do in my clinic that I try to take very detailed case history of the person like his likes and dislikes his past family history, his own family history, and his relationship with his spouse, the relationship between his own parents, his birth history, his reaction to temperatures, his work life, the kind of work he does.
Why do you take so many questions? Why? Because we want to individualize the patients to an extent as possible so that we are giving him only one medicine which can take care of all the problems like you must not have seen in every case every side has its own limitations so homeopathy has its limitations but still it has been a very wonderful science and we are blessed to have such a nice science in our own reach. It’s a boon for us, the mankind. When I see the wonderful results of this science I fall in love with this science every day.
If you want to know more about homeopathy and wonderful results it has you are very free to come to my clinic at MediEval or you can connect with me on Lybrate for online consultation. Thank you. Stay healthy.
Dear Doctor, I have sex with my wife one day after her periods over i.e. On 25 oct. Nd used precaution (condom). But this month, she missed her periods by 5 days now. Could she be pregnant? What is the next step she should take ,if she's pregnant? She don't want to be pregnant at this time.
A poor sex life because of loss of libido is a matter of concern for both men and women. When a man or woman experiences the lack of sexual longing and has got a poor libido, it can lead to several problems or issues in the relationship. No person would want to have low libido because it affects their sexual performance.
Causes of low libido:
- Extreme stress and anxiety cause low libido
- Overindulging in rich, spicy and salty food also causes lowering of libido
- Having sex with a person you are not comfortable with causes low libido
- Having too many sexual activity may also lead to low libido
- Drugs and tobacco also affect libido
- Lack of nitric oxide in the body leads to lowering of libido. Insufficient blood supply affects erection in men
- Low levels of testosterones lower libido in men
Ayurveda, the ancient medical system since medieval times, is an effective remedy for treating or improving low libido. Here are some effective Ayurvedic remedies for improving your libido and sexual life as a whole.
- Ashwagandha: This is an Ayurvedic herb, which is also known as ginseng. It is an adaptogenic Ayurvedic herb, which can be used for curing impotence, infertility and cases of premature ejaculation. This herb also nourishes our nerves and enables better nerve functioning. This makes the body adapt to stress better. This herb reduces the effect of intense stress and tiredness from our body and enhances sexual performance. You can take this herb with hot milk, ginger, honey or hot water.
- Shatavari: This is a an Ayurvedic herb also known as asparagus racemosus. This herb helps in enhancing fertility in women. It nourishes the ovum and other reproductive organs in women. Restoration of hormonal balance and promotion of blood formation and circulation is also enhanced by this herb. Risk of miscarriage is also lowered in women. It also boosts libido in both men and women. It also cures impotence, spermatorrhea and sexual organ inflammations.
- Shilajit: This herb is known as a divine nectar in Ayurveda and enhances sexual functioning in men. The herb works like an aphrodisiac and improves the quality and count of sperms in men. It also regulates balance of sexual hormones and enables proper hormonal functioning. Shilajit is commonly called the Ayurvedic Viagra.
- Garlic: Garlic is used in Ayurveda for many purposes, which also includes boosting of sexual libido in men and women. It improves the working of sexual organs after any sort of injury or disease. Ayurvedic remedies are ideal for increasing libido in men and women. Ayurveda is a totally natural form of medicine, with no side effects. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
On may I took unwanted 72pill then after 7 days I got irregular period but I missed my next period date so I went to doctor she Gave me meprate tablets after 7 days I got period BT this month I again missed my period date? Is it normal.
I am 21 year old female I drink about 1 and a half litres of water a day yesterday I saw a pinch of blood in urine but I didn't get it after dat am having light burning micturition no decreased amount of urine I urinate once every 3 or 4 great.
I am suffering from stress, tension, high blood pressure and stromal hyperplasia and pcos. Please suggest me something to get rid of it
Kissing has several benefits than it may seem, sure, it feels great, but apart from that, it also lowers your blood pressure. It further releases epinephrine hormone into your blood which allows your heart to pump blood faster and hence reduces the amount of the bad cholesterol. Here are a few reasons as to why you must grab the person you love and kiss him or her as soon as possible:
It helps reduce your blood pressure: kissing dilates the blood vessels and this can in turn help reduce the levels of your blood pressure.
Relieves headache and cramps: the dilatation effect on the blood vessels seems to have a pronounced effect in relieving pain. This includes headaches and cramps from menstrual pain.
Fights cavities: the saliva production in your mouth increases when you kiss. The excess saliva production helps to wash away the germs and plaque that accumulate in your mouth over a period of time. On the contrary, the cavity forming germs can also be transmitted from the mouth of one person to the other.
Helps by releasing your happy hormones: kissing helps release a cocktail of hormones such as dopamine, serotonin and oxytocin that are responsible for giving you a happy high. It is not just the sense of happiness you get from it, but also the hormones released can help strengthen the bond with your partner. Your lips have a dense connection of nerve endings which elevate the sense of pleasure in a person.
Burn calories: does it substitute for a 2 mile jog? no. But studies have shown that a good session of intense kissing can help burn up to about 8 to 16 calories.
Boosts your self-esteem: research has shown that people who leave home with a good bye kiss are more likely to work better and be in a good mood for the entire day. It could be because of the sense of feeling loved and cared for that makes one happy. A kiss can boost your self-esteem and even make you more productive at work.
Tones the muscles of your face: kissing involves the muscles present in your face and jaw line. A vigorous smooch can allow those muscles to act up and shape them in the process.
Check out the compatibility with your partner: kissing can be an important factor to measure the initial attraction of a person. This could be so important that it is often noticed that if the first kiss is not up to the mark, it can be a great turn off.