Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Rama Raja Gupta

General Physician, Bangalore

Dr. Rama Raja Gupta General Physician, Bangalore
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

My favorite part of being a doctor is the opportunity to directly improve the health and wellbeing of my patients and to develop professional and personal relationships with them....more
My favorite part of being a doctor is the opportunity to directly improve the health and wellbeing of my patients and to develop professional and personal relationships with them.
More about Dr. Rama Raja Gupta
Dr. Rama Raja Gupta is one of the best General Physicians in Malleshwaram, Bangalore. You can consult Dr. Rama Raja Gupta at Sri Sathya Sai Clinic in Malleshwaram, Bangalore. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Rama Raja Gupta on has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Sri Sathya Sai Clinic

#21/1, 17th Cross, 2nd Main, Siddashrama Road, Malleshwaram. Landmark: Near Badaganadu Bhuvana Kalyana MandapamBangalore Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Rama Raja Gupta

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am having a loose skin when my penis was in normal condition and I have some rashes on both penis and testis as well, and I am having a major masturbation problem, for every 10 minutes I getting to do masturbation, even when I am at work its happening and it's getting hard to masturbation at works.

General Physician, Jalgaon
Please Avoid listening erotica, avoid sexual thoughts and fantasies, avoid porns totally Do meditation regularly Do pranayam and yoga daily Read good books daily Go for morning and evening walk daily Take Bufo rana Q Liquid Homeopathic medicine 15 drops in 50 ml water once a day for 6 weeks Apply Sulphur ointment by SBL Homeopathic medicine Twice a day Re Consult me on lybrate after 6 weeks
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from dry cough from the last two weeks. And I have a chest pain whenever I cough. please suggest what can be done?

Internal Medicine Specialist, Delhi
Hi ! You are likely suffering from alergic cough. If you are feeling feverish or have full blown fever, you might require antibiotics from an allopathic Doctor. For now, you can take Syp. Honytuss 2 TSF every 8 to 12 hourly (Dabur Pharma).
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 56 year old I am diabetes from 15 years before meal 200 and after meal 300 medicine glimet ds 2 time but no control my diabetes.

MD - Pathology
General Physician, Amritsar
You need change of medicine, may be insulin. This much blood sugar level is really bad for you. See a medical specialist with your reports, you will need regular follow up for sometime before blood sugar settles down also get your hba1c done.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 20 years old. I have been facing neck and shoulder pain can you suggest me in this issue?

MBBS, MS - Orthopaedics
Orthopedist, Delhi
Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding on it. Spring beds, folding beds or thick matress are harmful use no pillow under the head. Do hot fomantation. Paracetamol 250mg od & sos x 5days. Caldikind plus 1tab od x10. Do neck, back knee & general exercises. It may have to be further investigated. Make sure you are not allergic to any of the medicines you are going to take. For emergency treatment contacts your nearest hospital or family doctor. If it doe s not give relief in 4-5days, contact me again.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My penis does not totally come out of my skin. If I try to do so. Skin tears and blood comes. What can I do. To avoid this problem without surgery.

General Physician, Nashik
The initial choice of treatment is a steroid ointment that is locally applied. (This can be suggested by a doctor after you are examined in person.)The ointment softens the foreskin and is applied for up to 6 weeks. When full retraction is possible the ointment is stopped. If this treatment is unsuccessful, a circumcision (surgical removal of foreskin) is advised.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 36 years old male. I have some irritation on my left chest and some time I feel more stress on my left and more pressure on my left chest during the time of nose block due to cold, so I took ECG the heart rate is: 74 bpm, PR INT: 134 ms, QRS Dur. 82ms, QT/QTc: 356/393ms, the report shows normal sinus rhythm, normal axis (normal ECG. So what is the remedy for me?

General Physician, Gurgaon
If symptoms are sneezing, running nose, blocked nose 1. Take proper rest/ lot of fluids 2. Take proper home made diet. 3. Steam inhalation carefully by steam inhaler twice a day for 2-3 days consult ENT doctor for proper examination and further management.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Im getting married in 3 weeks and my penis nerves are too loose im a virgin I had maturburate alot in my child hood is der is anything you can help me with.

General Physician, Chennai
You should calm down first no need to stress yourself about sex both of you are new you will find a way to satisfy each other explore and enjoy.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, Myself Pradeep I am 25 years Old. Some days before I had cold but I did not consult from doctors. Now I am facing a problem in right ear while listing. Listening very slow voice as compared to left ear. Also little bit pain in there. There is no wax inside. What should I do.

General Physician, Cuttack
Pain in the ear could be due to infection or Injury to Tympanic membrane. Get your ear checked by ENT specialist and follow the advice and treatment
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Can you tell mi the symptoms of the piles because since last 3-4 days when im doing potty there is very pain doing that and also blinding. What should I do.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello The most common complaint symptoms of piles are:- painless bleeding, anal itching, pain, swelling and feeling a lump at the anus are all associated with an inflamed haemorrhoid.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am six months pregnant and feel burning in my chest while taking my food like dal, sabji etc etc.

MBBS, MS - Obstetrics & Gynecology, Fellowship in Infertility (IVF Specialist)
Gynaecologist, Aurangabad
Hi Nelay, this burning in chest could be due to acidity. As have burning in chest after spicy Food and dad. Please avoid spicy food. Have a fixed timing for food. You can have antacid syrup
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I feel very weak and dizziness. At night my stomach filled with air. And I fart alot. Please help.

Homeopath, Chennai
Hello take 5 phos tonic 2 tsp 3 times a day & medc carbo veg 200 power morning evening 5-5 pills empty stomach thanks any queries pls ask.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have sinus problem and pain around head some time after checkup mild dns left side give me right answer.

MS - ENT(Gold Medalist), MBBS
Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist, Delhi
Start tab. Sinarest twice a day and ezicas-f nasal spray 2 puffs twice a day for 2 weeks. Steam inhalation will also benefit you.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My grand son certain times exhibit aggrieved behaviour. He does not socialise with other kids. and is stuborn his age is 3 years. I apprehend that he is suffering from adhd syndrome. Whom should I consult. a psychiatrist or a psychologist ?

BHMS, MD - Alternate Medicine
Homeopath, Nagpur
First you must try to have a conversation with your grand son only and understand the issue. No need to anticipate to bigger diagnosis. First understand family and parental issue of the child then in understand the relevance of his behavior. I might help you of required.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having headache fron past three days. Please let me know to take proper medicine for it.

General Physician, Mumbai
For headache take tablet paracetamol and Take a flow of steam (of plain water only ) over the forehead through a crescent steam inhaler, eight hourly
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Had intense body pain for 3 days at a stretch but has not reduced. I tried lots of pills but no medicines would help.

FRHS, Ph.D Neuro , MPT - Neurology Physiotherapy, D.Sp.Med, DPHM (Health Management ), BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Chennai
Do take balanced diet and hyderated do regular stretching and strengthening exercises and breathing exercises for about 15 minutes duration each time regularly best wishes.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My penis is not standing at the time of sex. Is thKindly suggest me some cheaper treatment.

Diploma in Paediatrics, MBBS
Sexologist, Dehradun
There are certain foods that increase sperm count and libido. You can visit my doctor feed at lybrate. Com/drtewari. Net for details.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 38 years old and my face appears approx 5 to 7 years older than my actual age. My facial skin is loose form very early age which has resulted in sagging of skin specially on the cheeks. Kindly suggest that is laser skin tightening procedure suitable for me. If yes then does it have any side effects and what will be the approximate cost for the same. Also suggest which is most appropriate center for such procedure in north India as I live in Lucknow.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
Being a homoeopath, I will not recommend you for laser therapy. I will recommend you a homoeopathic cream which you can use for atleast 4 months. If after 4 months no resultss then do what ever you like. Anti wrinkle cream (bakson) massage in circular fasshion in morning a well as night. Maintain a healthy life style nd a healthy diet.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I am 29 years old male height 5'7 weighing 135 kgs. I have a scaitica pain in right leg from more than 6 months now. It pains me only when I stand for more than 5 mins or so. Please suggest me how can I get rid of this pain and this problem permanently.

Certified Diabetes Educator, Registered Dietitian (RD), PGDD, Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (B.U.M.S), General Physician
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
pain is complex, so there are many treatment options medications, therapies, and mind-body techniques. There is evidence that certain dietary supplements and vitamins can help with certain types of pain. Fish oil is often used to reduce pain associated with swelling. A therapeutic diet complemented with few medications for pain management can also work wonders. Do reply back for medications. Being also a general physician, I prescribe both evidence based herbal as well as allopathic medicines complementing with dietary tips taking into account patient preferences.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed