Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rama Raja GuptaYour feedback matters!
I have headache very severe. And it is often. And I have also stomach pain. Please tell me solution for cure.
I have milk gastric problem. I was getting little stomach pain in the morning. I am using medicines. I am taking very less food without mirch, masala, What I can eat? What I shouldn't eat?
I get rashes on my testicles if I masturbate for two or more than two days in a row. And I have dark line under my Penis starting from testicles to tip of Penis.
I am having cough and cold from last two days and little body and head pain cough is really bad please suggest. .
I am suffering from the cough problem and this problem is increasing day by day. I have already taken the more and more treatment of my this problem please tell me the solution of my this problem.
I was treated for Chlamydia recently along with my partner. She had been treated about 10 days ago, while I was treated early June. Is it safe for us to have intimate of sexual contact again since treatment is 7 days? If not when should I resume unprotected sexual activity? When should I be retested? We have not kissed, but have had protected sex with condoms.
I'm facing breathing problem. Previously faced the same few years back and that was due to asthma. Then I got'Airspace inhaler prescribed form the doctor while I was in delhi and I got well. Again I started facing the same (mostly when I travel to different city). This time i'm facing since last 2 months and I have to use" Airspace Inhaler" once a day to avoid this. Is there any permanent solution for the same?
I got tongue ulcer. This seems to occur often. I dont know why it is causing. I am eating complex tablet for it. Pl help me how to prevent it frm future?
I am a 15 years boy and I am suffering from loose motions from a couple of weeks. When I eat food I feel the need to go to washroom immediately. I have been taking liver 52 medicine from some time but no effect.
I am age of 21 I want to large penis mera penis medium hai but mai jald hi jhar jata hu kuch aisa upaye btaye taki mai apna samaye bad aa sakun .
My son, 18 yrs, is suffering from gastritis / dyspepsia. He also has gilbert's syndrome due to which his bilirubin total is between 2.9 to 3.00. He was on diet for the last 4 months, but then doctor advised him to start normal food but with very less oil, chili & spices. He has drastically lost weight, from 62 kg to 52 in 5 months. He is still not 100% fit. Whenever he bends down, like for prayer, he feels as if the food / water will flow back. He eats very less. His bp is usually little bit below normal, whenever we checked. We have stopped allopathic treatment after 3 months and since then he is taking homeopathic treatment but we see no improvement in his health. Kindly advise.
I am a 46 year old male and my height is 5'9" and weight is 84 kg. Whenever I want to exercise, I have a feeling that crystals are stored in my joints and they give pain. I had two bad experiences of Kidney stones, which I got away with by drinking onion soup. Most of the time my Uric acid levels are high, about 7.5 which is alarming. Please suggest how the crystals in the joints get dissolved, so that I can play some sports which I am very much interested in.
Chronic indigestion, stomach gas, frequent stool passing and sometimes anal burning. Feeling nausea and dizziness. Medicines from doctor like anti gas pan 20, antibiotics not making me better. Sonography, stool test, blood test normal. Also strong medications make me more sick and dizzy.
I'm having cold and have been coughing for nearly 7-8 days. So, I checked by WBC count and found out that my eosinophil is at 13% and Lymphocytes at 13% while are not at normal range. Why must have this happened? How does this affect me? And what should I do to correct this?
Urinary incontinence is a health condition in men, which causes loss of bladder control. Urinary incontinence usually occurs in cases of medical conditions such as an enlarged prostate, Parkinson's disease and diabetes, and may also occur after a prostate surgery. Urinary incontinence is an irritating and embarrassing condition, but with proper treatment, it can be cured.
Here are several methods used to treat urinary incontinence:
- Caffeine, soda and carbonated drinks cause irritation in the bladder and worsen the symptoms of urinary incontinence. Alcohol is a diuretic and increases the amount of urine too. So abstain from coffee, alcohol and soft drinks to make a difference.
- Dietary adjustments are required for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Several spicy and acidic food items can make urinary incontinence worse. Hence, you should avoid having such foods for some time.
- Urinary incontinence can lead to stress and you must get rid of it for better health. You can try relaxation techniques, such as meditation and breathing exercises. Biofeedback is another option by which you can observe your bladder muscle contractions on a monitor.
- You should try a behavioral technique known as bladder training. This would require you to urinate every half hour, in spite of not having the urge. Slowly try to increase the time in between the bathroom breaks.
- You need to flex your muscles to gain control over urinary incontinence. Kegel exercises can be practiced as these boost the strength of your pelvic muscles. You should find the right muscles that are required to stop the passing of gas.
- Pads and disposable undergarments can be used by men. These help in preventing leaks and also protect the skin from irritation and odor.
- There are several medicines, which help in the treatment of urinary incontinence in men. Some of these work to relax muscles for preventing unwanted bladder contractions, while others help in blocking the nerve signals to the bladder. Drugs used for the shrinking of an enlarged prostate may also be used in some cases.
Surgery is the ultimate option for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Options include a male sling for urinary incontinence. A type of material is wrapped around the urethra for compressing it. Leaks because of coughing, sneezing or laughing are prevented. Artificial sphincter implants may also be used for treatment of urinary incontinence. A cuff is used in order to close the urethra. Urine is released by squeezing the pump to open the cuff. A device similar to a pacemaker is used to stimulate nerves, which help in relaxing the bladder and pelvic floor.
Urinary incontinence is a condition which causes reduced self confidence in men. But there are several ways to treat this condition which include home remedies as well as medications and surgery.