Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Ram PrasadYour feedback matters!
From 15 days my stomach is paining continuously I ate many medicines but that didn't stop my pain. What should I do?
Hi my name is rajeev Kumar podar. I have headache regular 2-3 hr. I not work in stress n tried medicine from doctor. Any yoga that can help.
I have a bad case of psoriasis, it has spread on my legs and itching badly, when I scratch, white flakes fall, now it is spreading on my elbows and I noticed a round patch on the back of my hand, I am worried now that it will spread all over my body, it is my fault that I neglected it, but I hope it is not too late, I need it to stop spreading.
My pipe is 0.6 thinner, and my kidney is full of water, how can I dow in this situation and other think I notice my penis size is not increased at last 6-7 year, it's size is 2.5" inch, how can I do for this enlargement.
Hi, I am 22 yrs old, recently I had sex with my fiance on the 3rd and 4th day of periods using condom. Will I get pregnant? please help me . Thank you!
E. G.-doctors, my aunt increase by diabetes by few months. She want it's natural medicine what should be do.
I had some diagnosed health issue started from last one year. Today again I felt like my hand veins becoming stiff, heart beat slow and light headed. I had two glasses of hot hot water then everything started to come normal. Two months back I had done blood tests, LFT, stomach scan, ECG, Echo cardiogram, treadmill, stomach scan, ECG, Echo cardiogram, Threadmill test and blood sugar test. All reports are perfectly normal. Physician told it as a acidity. I am scared why I feel like this often and do I have any serious health issue? Do I need to do any other tests?
Hello, I am a housewife and lactating mother of 2 years 1 month child. Because of child care I have a very disturbed life style. Sometimes I feel pain (heaviness is correct word I think) in eyes, same heaviness in top of head and anxiety as well. I did full body checkup and we did not find any thing concerning apart the low level Vitamin D. I met with my doctor and she did not concerned very much and advice me weekly Vit D sachet and Calcium Tab OD. I am regular with this medicine from almost 40 days but not satisfied with progress. I had a past of cervical and Spondylitis so met with orthopaedic doctor with this doubt but he overruled this. Now my doctor suggested me to get eyes checked and did so but there is no problem and eyesight is 6/6. Now I am very much concerned with my health as have no confidence to go out alone as I think I will get faint some time. Please suggest what to do, is there something is serious or everything is of my mind only? Regards,
I have type 1 IDDM diabetes. I am I lower weight, should I increase. Diet is ok, but it is not increased.
How it will recovery sir my pennis is so paining when I pisses it is so paining how it will recovery is there any medicine sir.
Sexual health is an important aspect of a man's life. Sex is an essential part of the foundation of any couple's relationship and sexual problems often have a huge impact on it. Moreover, these problems can also be symptoms of some other underlying causes.
What causes sexual problems in men?
1.Physical causes: Physical causes of sexual problems in men include heart and vascular diseases, diabetes, hormonal imbalances, chronic kidney or liver failure, neurological disorders and drug abuse. Side effects of certain medications may also affect sexual desire.
2. Psychological causes: This includes stress in daily life due to work pressure, anxiety about sexual performance, depression and even past sexual abuse experiences.
Some of the common sexual problems in men are:
1. Erectile dysfunction - It is the inability to get and maintain an erection which is firm enough for sexual intercourse. Some of the factors that lead to the condition include nerve disorders, atherosclerosis, and anxiety about sexual performance.
2. Premature ejaculation - This refers to the ejaculation that occurs before or after penetration. It often results from nervousness before a sexual performance. Anti-depressants may also affect ejaculation.
3. Nightfall - Nightfall is a common occurrence which is characterized by involuntary ejaculation while sleeping at night. This is common in adolescents as it marks the onset of their sexual comfort when the body undergoes hormonal changes.
4. Inadequate size of penis - Penis size is a matter of concern for a lot of men. Most of them arise from myths going around in today's day and age. Most men are endowed with a size of the penis that is enough for satisfying their partners sexually while there are a few rare cases where penis enlargement treatment is required.
5. Excessive masturbation - Masturbation is a healthy way of sex outlet and is not harmful in any way. But an excess of anything is bad and it becomes a problem if the habit becomes obsessive.