Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Raksha PavanYour feedback matters!
Sir I am eating garlic with honey only in early morning daily empty stomach and also take very Shodhan Churna - 250 g with milk For increase my lost sexual power due to over done of masturbation Sir. Is there any side effect to take both the things daily or its good for my health. Sir I am a boxer Now I daily start eat good nutritional diet Like ginseng, dry fruits, good katira, paneer,milk ,bananas ,artificial juice etc. Please suggest me some knowledge Thanks.
I am very much stressed out nowadays. And I can't find any way to come over the stress. Can you give me aome tips to overcome this stress?
If you dont mind doctor ,may I ask you ,just tell me ,is it curable diseases from chron disease permanently as my wife is in it and I am not satisfied with treatment. Please answer me. I am too much tensed.
Sir I was doing masturbation last 7 years right now ny age is 24 but right now my penis was not erect properly and very very short penis only 3 inches? What can I do Please help me After 3 months my marriage Kindly suggest me.
I am getting back pain from so many days, from few days it's getting worse, I mainly have pain in my left mid back, beside spine, it doesn't allow me to bend down.
I have thyroid and i am a mother of 10 months old baby. I want to reduce weight so can I have some diet plan which I can use while breastfeeding him?
My daughter 2.8 years age often complaints about stomachache; more often before passing stool. What can be the reason and what is the remedy.
My daughter aged 16 years, is having dust allergy. We try our best to protect her from dust but still she has nose blocked and uncomfortable in breathing, specially in night sleep. Please suggest homeopathic or ayurvedic medicine for her.
I am 31 year old I am suffering from sinus since childhood, I catch cold too quickly, I am also suffering hearing problems, I am not able to hear phone ringing and other low voices, what should I do ?
Is there any treatment for bad breath? becouse i consulted few dentist they said cant be done anything in this.
Penis rash is hardly an uncommon occurrence, especially during the summer when heat and sweat create the opportunity for skin irritation. Sometimes, though, the cause of a penis rash is fairly uncommon - such as when cellulitis is responsible. Knowing how to deal with rarer penis rash causes is part of good penis health, so guys should learn a little about cellulitis and how to deal with it if it pops up.
What is it?
- Cellulitis is a bacterial skin condition which can occur anywhere on the body, including the penis, although it most often presents as a rash on the lower legs. It is bacterial in nature. While the rash that may occur on the surface of the skin is generally not serious, if the bacterial infection spreads into the bloodstream, it can have potentially serious consequences.
- The rash that usually accompanies cellulitis is generally a red, swollen area of varying size. Because it is caused by a bacterial infection, it is warm or hot to the touch. Once it appears, it can spread very rapidly, either with the rash increasing in size in the original affected area or by breaking out in other areas of the body.
- The condition is caused by Staphylococcus and Streptococcus bacteria, which get underneath the skin thanks to a cut or scratch. It most often starts as penis rash when there is some form of cut, scratch or insect bite on or near the penis. If a man has eczema on or near his penis, the cracks in the skin that result from eczema can provide an easy access point for the bacteria.
- The bacteria responsible for cellulitis are fairly common, even among people who are healthy. They are likely to be found in higher quantities in people with eye, nose or throat infections. Some people are also more at risk of developing cellulitis, including people with diabetes, those with a weakened immune system, and individuals who use intravenous (IV) drugs.
Fever often accompanies cellulitis. If the disease progresses into a more serious infection, a person is likely to feel some of the following symptoms:
- Chills and shaking, as well as sweating
- Dizziness and lightheadedness
- Muscle aches
- Red streaks
If the infection gets into the bloodstream, it can result in sepsis or blood poisoning, which in some cases can be fatal. Gangrene is another possible side effect, as is clotting.
It's important to seek treatment for cellulitis, both to relieve the pain associated with the early stages and to prevent any serious complications from developing. A doctor will typically prescribe antibiotics. Sometimes pain relievers will also be recommended.
Although cellulitis first presenting as a penis rash is rare, it can occur. Men are advised to help prevent this by tending to any cuts or scrapes, treating dry skin conditions or fungal infections which might lead to cracks in the skin, and washing regularly to keep bacteria away.
Of course, a penis rash may be caused by many things other than cellulitis. Regular application of a first class penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can help to prevent or alleviate rashes. Choose a crème that can keep the penis skin hydrated through such moisturizing agents as Shea butter and vitamin E. Also be sure that the crème contains alpha lipoic acid, a potent antioxidant. Alpha lipoic acid battles free radicals, which can damage and weaken penis skin. Finally, if the crème contains vitamin D, so much the better; this "miracle vitamin" is well known for its ability to help fight disease.
When the salivary glands do not produce enough saliva, the mouth gets dry and uncomfortable. Due to certain conditions, such a phenomenon can occur and this condition is known as dry mouth or xerostomia. Xerostomia or dry mouth can occur due to multiple reasons. Read on more to find all about the different causes and symptoms of dry mouth.
- Side effects of certain medications: Dry mouth occurs due to the effect of certain prescription and nonprescription medications. Drugs used to treat depression, pain, allergies, anxiety, epilepsy, obesity, nausea and psychotic disorders can cause dry mouth condition as a side effect. Sedatives and muscle relaxers can also cause dry mouth.
- Side effects of certain disease and infections: Certain diseases such as Alzheimer's disease, mumps, diabetes, hypertension, cystic fibrosis, anemia and Parkinson's disease can also cause dry mouth or xerostomia.
- Side effect of treatments: If the salivary glands are damaged due to certain reasons, then less saliva is secreted resulting in dry mouth. Certain treatments such as radiation treatments in the head and neck or chemotherapy sessions could indirectly cause dry mouth by damaging the salivary glands.
- Nerve damage: Dry mouth can also be due to a person suffering from nerve damage caused due to accident or surgery.
- Dehydration: Conditions like fever, excessive vomiting, diarrhea, excessive sweating, which cause dehydration can also cause dry mouth.
- Removal of salivary glands: Surgical removal of the salivary glands also causes dry mouth.
- Lifestyle choices: Certain lifestyle preferences such as chewing tobacco or smoking can cause dry mouth.
Dry mouth has several symptoms. If you have some or all of the symptoms mentioned below, then you are more than likely suffering from dry mouth.
- A sticky and dry feeling in the mouth.
- The frequent feeling of being thirsty.
- A dry, parched feeling in the throat.
- The tongue being dry, raw and red.
- There is discomfort and problem while you are speaking or experiencing problems with chewing, tasting or swallowing food.
- Experiencing dry nasal passages, a sore throat or hoarseness in the voice.
- A tingling or slightly burning sensation in the mouth but particularly in the tongue.
- Having a bad breath.
Related Tip: "Why Oral Health in Older Adults Is Important"