Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Raksha Nandagudi
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Raksha NandagudiYour feedback matters!
Lots of alternative therapy orgs offer several Chutkis for diabetic Like Madhu nashini from patanjali Dai rich and many more how much reliable are these.
In today’s technology savvy and jet speed lifestyle, stress and tensions become part of our lives. However, you cannot afford to reflect all that stress on neither your looks nor your health. The world has become very materialistic and judgmental to comment about you just based on your looks. So it becomes important to maintain good looks and personality to maintain a good public image. In addition, your looks, personality and health are the key factors that let you keep in pace with your career, your family, your friends and other relationships.
However, when we talk about looks we cannot miss on the topic of health as they both go hand in hand. They are a kind of relationship, which has to be mutual. You cannot have either one of it alone. Because on one hand looks represent your outer persona the health takes over for your inner persona and if you are not healthy you do not look good and looking good without being healthy is also meaningless.
So both these things are inter related and inter dependent. Having good looks along with being healthy is important and for that, one has to be taking regular and diligent efforts. There is no short cut to looks and health and even if ones opt for taking the short cut then there should be preparation in the background to face problems in the long run.
What is the point of looking shortly beautiful and then regretting those moments for the rest of your life? So better, go for a plan take may take time to show results but those results to have long run benefits.
However, when we talk about looks we cannot miss on the topic of health as they both go hand in hand.
If you wish to look good by looking slim and trim and for that you go on fasts and start eating only protein products or if you opt for weight reducing pills then you my friend are ruining and exploiting your body.
Trying to reduce weight is good but the method for it matters even more. The basic things you need to do is cut down on oil, spices, foods with high calories and sugar.
Another thing that needs to be taken care of is a balanced and regular meal. You should have a meal with proper amount of carbohydrate, proteins, fats and vitamins and all these meals should be taken at proper intervals.
All you need is some more care and love for your looks as well as health.
Hello I am 28 year old male. I am fit and fine but some time I feel much tired when I walk few distance. My health is good but I am facing this problem please help Thanks.
It is believed to be used by even Christopher Columbus on his discovery voyage, Papaya is known as the angel of fruits. While it is not a taste that most usually enjoy the very first time, it can grow on you slowly and then stick on forever. The raw ones are used in salad and curries, the ripe can be eaten either in solid or liquid form, alone or in combination with other fruits.
Some of the wonderful benefits of papaya are listed below.
- Anti-inflammatory: The number of vitamins (A, B, C, K) in papaya help improve immunity and prevents infections. It also promotes healing of burns and wounds.
- Cholesterol control: The antioxidants, flavonoids and fiber present in Papaya help in cholesterol/plaque accumulation in the arteries. The lipid and triglyceride content can also be reduced with regular consumption of papayas.
- Digestive benefits: The enzyme papain contained in papaya is quite effective in reducing the damage caused by eating junk and oily foods. It helps in breaking down proteins and is, therefore, useful as a home remedy for indigestion. It is also rich in fiber and helps relieve constipation.
- Diabetes: The high fiber content in papaya combined with the low calories (a medium-sized fruit contains about 110 calories) is a boon to diabetic patients. They can eat to their full content without feeling guilty of the sugar level. Some people also consume the flower (sautéed in oil) to control diabetes.
- Arthritis: The various minerals (potassium, calcium, sodium, and magnesium) in papaya can help keep a check on arthritis and bone and joint pains in the long run.
- Weight loss/ cleansing/ detox: The various minerals and vitamins along with the rich fiber content ensure you get a good detox of the system. Papaya is one of the widely used fruits in people who want to lose weight.
- Antiaging effects: The antioxidants help in reducing the rate of inflammation and the multiple vitamins help in looking younger by improving skin, hair, and overall immunity level.
- Stress buster: Again, the antioxidants and vitamins (C in particular) is a good way to refresh your energy after a long tiring day.
- Anti-cancer effects: The flavonoids, phytonutrients, and antioxidants help to prevent free radical damage which is the main cause of cancer. They also contain beta-carotene which helps control prostate and colon cancer.
- Eye health: The beta-carotene, vitamin A, and lutein help in improving moisture in the eyes and controlling macular degeneration.
- Hair health: The scalp produces sebum which is rich in vitamin A. Papaya when applied to the scalp gives the same effect as sebum, which keeps the hair shiny, silky, and lustrous. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!