Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Raksha
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RakshaYour feedback matters!
My mother is suffering from gout in her knees. When she is sitting down after she stands she can't walk for 2-3 minutes and after that it will be normal slowly slowly. Is there any ayurveda or homeopathy solution to get out of this or for some relief. She was suffering from last 4 years.
When I drinks milk I does vomiting and I feel sick every time when I milk drink milk pls sir give me solutions?
I am a girl of 23 years old. I'm good at lying and backache. Kale I am taking the drug, but it does no good. Now what do I do?
I have missed period. Now 4 week .my pulse is 86 BPM .is I'm pregnant? But before normal days I have 70 beat. If I am pregnant. .my cough and cold affect fetus.
I am 23 yr female and I want to ask about breast size actually I have too small size of breast so how to increase size of breast. Please reply with helpful answer thanks.
While having sex with my virgin girlfriend I was losing my erection all the time. Since it was difficult to find her hole, Whenever I was ready to insert my penis inside I am losing my hardness. We were irritated because of this. This happened 4 times. What should I do?
Pregnancy is a stage which needs to be cautiously enjoyed by all expectant mothers. The word ‘cautiously’ is used and stressed upon by medical practitioners because it is a period where two lives are at stake i.e the mother’s and the baby’s. Both their health and nutrition are of the utmost importance during this stage. In the third trimester, which includes the seventh, eighth and ninth month, when the delivery date is knocking on your doorstep, you should be more cautious than ever.
Some of the precautions to be taken during these months are listed below.
- By this time, the essential features of the baby, such as hands and legs are fully developed. In fact, the baby might just start moving and should be given some space. Thus, expectant women must be watchful of the weight they carry. At no cost must their spine be injured or hurt. This can be disastrous for both the mother and the baby.
- It is best to avoid stairs, if possible and certainly use the elevator for higher floors. In case you have to take the stairs, then holding the railings would give you the support you need. For physical exercises, you can go for a walk or just practice simple breathing exercises to keep you active.
- Extra sleep is required during this month; and that too on the left side. Sleeping on the right side should be avoided. This helps in smooth blood circulation.
- This month is crucial for the baby as it is nearing delivery. As an expectant mother you should be able to understand the signs your body gives you. It is best to avoid heavy weight lifting and too much of work. You should drink lots of water and keep yourself hydrated all the time.
- Avoid dust, animal excretes and stale food is important as it might hinder the brain development of the unborn child.
- Overeating should be avoided.
- You must take a break from household chores.
- Exercises must be continued under supervision.
- Fish must be avoided as at times they contain mercury which is not good for the unborn baby.
- Travelling is a strict no-no during this month.
- You must decide on the process of the delivery—natural or C-section beforehand.
- Going for regular check-ups is mandatory.
These are some of the precautions which must be taken during the last three months of your pregnancy. It would ensure the good health and well-being of your baby as well as your own.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!