Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Hi I am Bhanu I want a suggestion from u. I want to be thin I want to loss my weight I can't stay like this I want to become thin. Plsss give me suggestions and beauty tips.
I am 22 years old male have Nervousness & pain in backache due to fat around legs. My face very dull & black shade below eye's dark circle. please advise.
I am 28 year old male. I have low eye sight in my both eyes [L: -13.50 Syl 1.75 R: -11: 00 Syl 1.00]. I consulted about this to the doctor. The doctor advised me for ICL. I have a few question in my mind before operating ICL. 1. Is it for life time? 2. What is the success percentage in India? 3. After ICL operation doctors give some precautions to the patient, but my question is here that this is only precautions I have to taken or this is for life time? What is your suggest about ICL.
Hi I am 21 years old my height is 21 I want a few more inches can you give some diet and exercise tips I have been told from Lybrate site by a doctor to take ensure tall.
Diet programs often say you should eat more slowly. Does this really help with weight loss? Recently I lost 3 kg. Before one week I was 67 now 64 only.
I am a student. I am staying in Burdwan now. Here the water is very bad. I am loosing my hair. I used many shampoos, conditioners, but no result I do not get. Now What can I do?
I am 26 years I am suffering from early ejaculation at time of sex. I am continuously doing masturbation at time of teen age. What should I do to get more sex.
I have sauna slimming belt at home. So how should I use it effectively so that visible results are seen. I am 16 years fatty boy.
My 2 years old daughter is born with single kidney and her Serum Creatinine level is 0.87 ml. Please confirm if it is normal.
I have problem in my hair fall and its whiting continue and under my eyes its caught by dark circle.
I am 56 years old male. I have knee problem3em last two years but mild one. Recently it has increased after frequent travel. Is ther any good remedy for knee pain.
Sir my hair is curly, bt when doing shampoo then hairs aree smooth and silky after some time hairs are at is it. So please sir/maam give me adive for my hair. Thank u.
Listed below are some common Indian foods, both vegetarian and non-vegetarian, and their corresponding caloric value. The next time you plan your meal, take a conscious decision based on your overall health. This does not mean you should not relish these exotic dishes. Make sure if you have had a ghee-laden gaajar ka halwa, make sure to burn that extra calories by extending your gym time.
1. Chicken curry: This popular dish with curry, chicken, and other spices like ginger, saffron and other spices contain about 600 kcal for a serving.
2. Daal: About 300 g of cooked dal has about 350 kcal. The good news with daal is that gives the maximum amount of proteins, especially for non-meat eaters.
3. Biryani: A bowl of vegetable biryani contains about 550 kcal while chicken biryani gives about 800 kcal. Again, this depends on the additional ingredients like the amount of ghee or oil used and other ingredients.
4. Korma: While the chicken korma gives up to 900 kcal, a bowl of vegetable curry gives about 350 kcal.
5. Samosas: A meat samosa has about 320 kcal, while a vegetable samosa has about 250 kcal.
6. Chole bature: This fried food with big sized puris and chickpeas pack in about 450 kcal per serving.
7. Pav bhaji: Another popular evening snack with fried bread and gravy, this has loads of butter applied to the bread and so it is not surprise that you add about 450 kcal with a plate of pav bhaji.
8. Jalebi: This popular Indian sweet is made by deep-frying wheat-flour batter in circular shapes and soaking it in sugary syrup. Whether eaten hot or cold, it gives you about 460 kcal per serving. Add a spoonful of rich creamy rabdi to it and there would be another 150 kcal.
9. Ras malai: This rich creamy sweet is extremely popular in Northern parts of India and provides about 250 kcal per serving
10. Halwa: If loaded with ghee, a cupful of carrot halwa can give you about 250 kcal.Onion pakoras: This popular spicy snack contains deep fried gram flour and onions and packs in about 200 kcal when 3 pieces are eaten.
Now that you know how much calories some of your regular foods are carrying, make a mental note of all the foods you are eating on a daily basis, and make sure it does not cross about 2000 per day.
What are the different symptoms of heart attack, cardiac arrest and stroke?
Many people put cardiac arrest, heart attack and a stroke in the same category. But all these conditions differ in symptoms, severity and background. Making a difference between these three health issues is really important, in order to know how to help a patient and how to prevent any of the conditions becoming more severe. To learn and educate yourselves more, read the full explanation of these conditions below:
1. Heart attack
This represents a circulation disorder. In case a person's blood flow is blocked or oxygen deprived, the blood does not get to the heart muscle and if left untreated immediately, could kill the organ. It is important to know that the heart is still working, when someone suffers a heart attack.
2. Cardiac arrest
This condition is known as an electrical disorder. When someone's electrical activity in the heart is disrupted, tachycardia happens and the blood flow immediately stops moving thought the body. When this happens, the heart stops working altogether.
This is also known as a brain disorder. Strokes are divided into three types:
Ischemic stroke- when the artery carrying blood and oxygen to the brain is blockedtransient ischemic attack (tia) also familiar as a mini stroke; it occurs when there is a short artery blood flow to the brainhemorrhagic stroke- this represents a ruptured artery inside the brain
Heart attack symptoms:
Here are the most common symptoms that can indicate heart attacks:
(angina) burden inside the chest, mistaken for indigestion. It repeats every few minutes. body pain- especially in the neck, back, abdomen, jaw, arms (particularly the left one) wheezing and shallow breathingcold sweatingdizziness and fatigue episodesanxietycoughingnausea
Treatment for these symptoms is usually via medication and incorporating a healthy diet.
Cardiac arrest symptoms:
These symptoms often occur minutes before cardiac arrest happens. Here they are:
Weakness black out fainting shallow breaths chest pain excessive palpitation
In some cases the person can also identify the following symptoms:
Sudden collapse shortage of breath weak or no pulse little or no responsiveness
Cardiac arrests are dangerous, because the symptoms occur rapidly and are usually lethal.
Nausea blurred speech face, arm or leg numbness or paralysis (especially on one side) headaches and vomiting mental disorientation, forgetfulness of names and places, distraction and loss of concentration impaired vision and double vision excessive sweating walking issues and dizziness transient ischaemic attack (tia)
Widal test positive? Means typhoid S. Type "O" 1: 20 +, 1: 40 +, 1: 80+, 1: 160+,1: 320+ S. Type "H" 1: 20 +, 1: 40 +, 1: 80 +, 1: 160+, And others are S. Para typhi "AH" and S. Para typhi "BH" are negative "-" Is it typhoid? The result in my test report card is WIDAL TEST POSITIVE.
Enjoy this tea in your mid afternoon time or early evening.