Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RakshaYour feedback matters!
I am diabetic. I do excercise daily for about more than a hour including running for about 25 minutes, cycling etc. At the moment I am taking 2 tablets of ganesh goli by ray pharmacy for more than a month. My reading is from 170 to 190 after taking reading 2 hours from morning breakfast. My weight is 70 kg. And height is 5.8. Taking ginger powder, cinamon powder, flex seed and methi every day. Please advise.?
My mom is suffering from Dementia I think as per last diagnosis. My both parents are stays alone at home as I stay away from them for job. Its extremely difficult for dad to manage her alone as she gets angry, forget thing, can not understand time day etc, don't remember anything. I am looking for help in karnataka as my mom can talk only kannada after illness. Need help.
Hello sir/madam I think I have varicocele I m not sure as if I don't feel any pain in testes but some time my upper leg and back is aching I am feeling well all the time but today I ride the bike then my upper leg near penis started aching then I put sensur ointment on it please tell me to solve this problem tell me some exercise or oral treatment please help me I'm in deep stress I m unhappy about my health bcoz of this problem please help me tell me some medicine.
I am faty not I am jast satis fiet do not like that I am fully faty how to eat my fat please help doctor.
We are all aware of how certain foods affect our overall health and weight. There are foods that work more than just boosting your metabolism or keeping a check on your blood sugar levels. Some foods can even improve your skin’s quality!
Here are some foods you can incorporate in your diet for healthy, glowing skin:
- Tomatoes: The chemical that imparts tomato its red colour, lycopene, has amazing benefits for your skin. Lycopene is an antioxidant that can brighten skin and slow down aging. The best way to reap its benefits is to eat tomato-based foods 3-5 times in a week.
- Green tea: Loaded with antioxidants, and acne-fighting powers, the humble green tea can protect your skin like no other. From acne to dull skin to aging, 3 to 5 cups of green tea can keep all that at bay, and give you healthy,glowing skin.
- Berries: Berries that are deeply coloured, such as cherries, strawberries and blueberries, are packed with antioxidants, which can counter blemishes and add that coveted glow to your face.
- Seafood and fish: Seafood and fish are rich in omega-3 fatty acids—a source of good fats. Eating good amounts of fats actually slows the process of wrinkling and combats acne problems, and everybody knows these two skin problems are a glowing skin’s biggest enemies. You can eat 5 servings of fish in a week to make your skin supple and glow.
- Pumpkin seeds: It’s not surprising that pumpkin seeds are called superfoods. These minuscule seeds contain numerous essential minerals like zinc, magnesium, copper, phosphorus, and manganese. They are rich in antioxidants and provide generous quantities of vitamins E and A, and contain essential vitamins including vitamin K and B. It protects your cell membranes, helps maintain collagen, promotes skin renewal, and anti-aging skin care. Enjoy pumpkin seeds on their own as a snack, add them into a homemade trail mix, or sprinkle them on yogurt or oatmeal.
- Carrots: Carrots are rich in beta carotene, which prevents cell degeneration. It slows down aging and adds a healthy glow to your skin. Carrots contain vitamin A, which has been found to have beneficial effects on wrinkles, lines and dull skin. You can drink carrot juice, or put them in your salads to get maximum benefits. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
I am suffering from Ringing Ear (Right ear) I have consulted 3 ENT specialists and take nearly 1 year medical treatment but no use. Are there any chances to get rid of this problem? (last 4 years I doesn't take any medicine regarding this)
My Teeth sensitivity when I drink cold water? That teeth has black color? Will it be remove dentist? please tell me.
Backache is a complex problem. It has multifactorial aetiology. There are many exercises that are used as an adjunct to its treatment. Here, some of the exercises useful in the management of backache are described. It is not a complete list. Many more can be added to it. As a matter of fact white charting out the exercise programme for an individual suffering from backache; one should take into account the exact cause of backache, age, the built of the body and even the mental attitude of the patient. The exercises should be done slowly and increased gradually. During exercise, sudden jerks should be avoided. Most of the cases of backache fortunately settle down with simple remedial exercises.
Some of the cases do not respond satisfactorily. It is these -who pose a baffling problem. Many methods have been tried in the past &amp; new ones are being discovered with the hope that this oldest problem of mankind the aching back, the most common yet intractable, is solved.
The actual treatment of backache lies in the therapeutic exercises only
They act by:
(a) improving the muscle tone. (b) improving the muscle power. (c) regaining the mobility of the joints and elasticity of the ligaments. (ligaments are the natural hinges like those of doors which control the direction of the movement of a joint). The usual remedial spinal exercises are:
[continued in'backache-17 (b)']