Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I am a practicing Chartered Accountant, 56 years old. For the last one month I have been feeling heaviness in my forehead, which reduces after I take a mid day nap. I have been taking amlovas 5 daily in the morning for the last five years. I go for brisk morning walk (6 days a week). My weight is 92 Kgs and height is 170Cms. I do not get sound sleep in the night and take one tablet of alprax0.25mg in a week. I take complete rest for a day when I feel stressed out and feel relieved for a week.
I have heard that masturbation is good to a limit. But a doctor answered my question that it is harmful. Which should I believe?
Sir I have problem sexisual .mai problem night fall .what I can do then free form that kind of issu. Another problem is when any sex girl or lady looking I am feeling sexual problem.
Sir, I just want to know that how can I overcome with dengu. and how it can be prevented. What is its symptoms. And I also just want to know what is its best cure. Please give the suggestion to take care of it.
Dr. These days I am suffering from sex addiction, my wife is fully cooperative ,but sometimes she foreplay with me and busy in her household works, after that I keep my self busy in pornography and use sex toys and any other thing for masturbate. From last three days I masturbate four times, I know its not good for me and my health but what should I do to avoid all this, I like sex movies and videos, it may be the reason of sex addiction, you will say leave all this, consult any sexologist, you need counseling, but I am aware, tell me the merits and demerits of sex education, I am forty three years, it may be due to winter season. I feel some pain in my organ due to random pushing. Pl guide to live a happy married life, what should I do, I cannot live without sex, its my weakness due to my lovely, sexy wife.
Is food habits and weight of the body are reasons for Masturbation? Plzz tell me if they effect and how to control Masturbation?
Sir, Mein jab bhi der se sota hu masturbate karta hu uske next day mujhe rat ko nind nahi ati ankh me dard hota he dil me ghabrahat hota he sarir bhi hilte he kia problem he Sir mujhe kia hua he sir.
I am having psoriasis, it is start from my head, I suffering very badly what I can do for it please tell.
HelloPls advise will having sex daily create any problem. We are also planning for a baby. Also advise will changing positions create any problem. Further also guide what typebof food me and my hubby should have for better sex stamina and healthy sperm.
I get headache in half part of my brain often. Sometimes left part, sometimes right side. I got a weak eyesites though, maybe its linked with it. One morning also got swallowing on left eyebrow and pain was like if something's pinning in my head. What could be the cause? And how could it be treated?
Insulin is the most common treatment prescribed for people affected with diabetes. Diabetes is condition where high amounts of glucose prevail in the blood for an extended period of time. However, there are some drugs that offer an alternative to insulin in treating diabetes, which are:
- Liraglutide: Liraglutide is a glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) drug that causes the body to release greater amounts of insulin so as to facilitate the movement of glucose from the blood to the cells. People with type 2 diabetes generally use this treatment. It slows the digestion process and can cause symptoms of headache and nausea.
- Pramlintide: It's an artificially produced version of amylin. It is taken by both type 1 and type 2 diabetic patients, facilitates slower digestion of food and therefore, controls release of sugar in the blood. It can cause tiredness and nausea.
- Dulaglutide:This treatment is for people affected with type 2 diabetes and it is administered once a week. It causes more insulin to be released and pass the glucose to the cells. It can cause loss of appetite, nausea and abdominal cramps as side effects.
- Albiglutide: This treatment facilitates pancreas to release insulin and limits the glucagon hormone production. It is used by type 2 diabetes patients who have not taken well to other treatments. The side effects are skin reaction, respiratory tract infection and nausea.
- Exenatide: It is a drug that causes pancreas to release insulin that facilitates movement of glucose to cells. It is a treatment for type 2 diabetes and it restricts release of glucagon in the body. The possible side effects are acidity, constipation and vomiting.
Related Tip: "Living Well with Type 2 Diabetes"