Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Rakesh K GYour feedback matters!
I'm sleeping for spend more time. I don't want do like that. But I can't. So please give me some satiation.
Supplement called tribulus terrestris is useful in increasing testosterone level or not.Please tell.
I am 23 yr old male. Daily evening I feel like acidity. What should I do for this? What I shouldn't eat?
I am 50 yr old ex service man suffering from itp since nov 14. I am on 20 mg of prednisolon since 15 days. I was on 7, 5 mg of prednisolon than platlets were 43000. When the medicine reduced to 5mg platlets reduced to 28000. Rashes appeared on both the hands. So again medicine increased to 20 mg. Bone marrow test done. I am suffering from itp. Now I am given 80mg dose of ivig in single dose. Pl guide me.
I feel very uneasy, for last 4 days that after lunch or dinner the pain arises from chest to belly and feeling week, what shall I do.
Sir or madam from 3 days after eating I am stomach heavy please tell me any medicine I will use it, I am feeling stomach bloating.
My mother age is 72yrs, she is suffering diabetes since 15 yrs, she is using medicines regularly, last month her fbs is 62, plbs is 103, last month she used gliminyelem2, this month physician wrote to use medicine gliminyle mv1, is it okay to use the gliminyle mv1.
I am suffering from fever since 1 week. Then what should ido. Please help me and also iam feeling light headache also.
I am vibhav pandey I am in biological disorder that harm me like insomnia and a different type of fever that behave not better for me.
I am 24 years old single I have some problems related to my sexual health I masturbate daily for years and now I am having problems in erection and It seems that my semen amount is decreased alot I tried many times to stop this bad habit but I couldn't. I am still a virgin can I make a sexual intercourse am fertile? Tell me how ti stop this bad habit Please.
I have started evening walks. Sometimes very fast and sometimes normal walks. I am always confused before and after walk what should I eat and how much gap is required before and after evening walks or runs? Please advice me for this
I have a leg pain from last 1 year. It will pain only when I stand can you give me the reason its my left leg.
Though nosebleeds are usually not a cause for serious concern, it can sometimes be a scary experience and cause a lot of anxiety. The nose is home to a lot of blood vessels and being fragile they bleed easily. Nosebleeds, however, can be a cause of concern if they happen regularly. While a few factors can be taken care of easily, there are a few rare cases that are actually alarming.
- Injury or blow to the nose: Any injury or sudden blow may cause the nose to bleed. The severity of bleeding depends on the intensity and nature of blow/ injury.
- Sinusitis: Bleeding is seen in a moderate number of cases of sinusitis. Not every person with sinusitis experiences nose bleeds though.
- Hypertension/ high blood pressure: People, who have high blood pressure and one or more of other predisposing factors, might experience nosebleed in some cases. High blood pressure basically increases your chances of experiencing nosebleed.
- Liver infection: This condition can be one of the rare causes of nosebleed.
- Conditions hampering blood clot formation: There are certain medical conditions in which the blood clot formation does not take place effectively and thus the bleeding incidents can happen with minor causes as well.
- Blood thinning medication: People having blood thinning medicines are more prone to experiencing an episode of nose bleed for obvious reasons.
- Excessive scratching or sneezing: This might cause the nasal wall to rupture, causing minor bleeding.
- Excessive alcohol consumption: In people who consume alcohol in an excessive amount, nose bleeding might occur as an after effect.
- Blood cancer/ leukemia: In some cases of leukemia, the patient might experience nosebleed along with other complications.
While some causes can be self-cured at home, a few others need proper treatment from a medical practitioner.
Related Tip: Why Nose Bleeding Can Be Serious?