Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RakeshYour feedback matters!
Recently I went through regular, Health test from my company side, and in that SGOT, SGPT, LDL, alkaline Phosphatase levels are High, IS this any concern about my health, as I am not having any other problem and having Slim fit body and 3 days a week I am going to zym. Does I have to take some medicine for these high levels? TOTAL CHOLESTEROL PHOTOMETRY ----201 mg/dl HDL CHOLESTEROL - DIRECT PHOTOMETRY ---- 39 mg/dl LDL CHOLESTEROL - DIRECT PHOTOMETRY----- 145 mg/dl ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE PHOTOMETRY ---170 U/L ASPARTATE AMINOTRANSFERASE (SGOT )PHOTOMETRY----42.6 U/L ALANINE TRANSAMINASE (SGPT) PHOTOMETRY M: -----60.67 U/L.
Hey frnd I got a lot of pimples on my whole face and after some time they left a mark on the face and now I looks very ugly. So can you give some solution of this . I also changed my facewash but seems like as that.
My stool is so hard, so I am not passing the motion since 1 weak and releases the gas heavily, please give me the immediate and permanent solution, and may I know which disease it is?
I feel cold amd cough in the season of the winter and also usually I wear cloth but still it is happening with me thats because of cold and cough I am suffering from hair fall please tell me what is the best way to get the solution.
I am 23 years old. My question is I am in tremendous stress in last few day. Due to office work, family problems etc. For relaxing I did yoga, gym but the same problem persist. Please guide me what to do for relaxations?
Milk is a big no to me as it causes stomachache. I love dairy products but they cause a serious pain in my stomach. What should I do? Is this one of the reasons of my low weight?
Temperature loos motion green brown colour in stools happened to my wife. How could this happened & how to avoid?
I am suffering from acne and acne scars. And now I am using safi since 3 days. Will it be beneficial for me? I really need your help.
It is not uncommon for us to feel sleepy at work every once in a while. You need to get an important assignment done, but all that you want to do is curl up and take a nap. We all have our days of drowsiness. But when it becomes a daily habit and begins to interfere with productivity, it is a cause for concern. Chronic fatigue and drowsiness can almost always be traced back to underlying medical conditions, such as low blood sugar levels or depression. There are many simple remedies for this issue that you can resort to, if you wish to kick off your work days with a bang.
Here are a few tips for those days when you just can’t seem to make it through work:
- Meditate: A few minutes of meditation before work in the morning can effectively make you more alert and engaged for the rest of the day. The point of meditation is not only to bring calmness and relaxation into your life but also to make you more mindful and active. Be sure to be sitting upright and breathing properly while you meditate.
- Eat right: Having poor eating habits could be making you drowsy at work. It is important that you eat just the right quantity of food for every meal because overeating will surely make you sleepy and lethargic. Avoid oily and rich foods and eat just as much as you need.
- Sleep well: Your night time sleeping habits are probably at the root of your day time drowsiness. Staying up late or not getting undisturbed sleep can leave you feeling agonizingly exhausted at work. It is of utmost importance that you get enough sleep every night.
- Peppermint it: Peppermint is a natural stimulant and will surely leave you feeling fresh in the morning. Brush your teeth with peppermint toothpaste and sip on a cup of peppermint tea in the morning to knock the drowsiness right out of yourself.
- Move around: When you feel sleepy, your first impulse is to take a nap. But often the solution to that problem is to engage in physical activity. Pace around and do some stretching exercises in the morning to get your blood circulating and you will be amazed at how refreshed you feel.
Follow these simple methods and in no time, your productivity levels at work will shoot right up. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.