Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Raju Vasudevan
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Raju VasudevanYour feedback matters!
My wife has been sicked for about 2 years now, she is suffering from, weakness and desynes what do I do.
Hello sir, I am 19 years old, suffering from pcos disease and gaining weight so please give me a solution to get rid of it soon.
She is 30 years old having 6 years old daughter. Suffering from high heels pain. Some swelling also in her heels.
Hi my wife missed the period this month. We tested with pega test it shows positive pregnancy. We tested with urine also it shows positive. Doctors advice folic acid tablet. Is there any side effect of this. Or us it necessary to take folic acid.
I am 53 year old male. I have been suffering from diabetes since 15 years. My FBS is 13-140 and PPBS<190. But in summer FBS rises to 170-200 and gradually declines in any season onwards. What should be done? Now I take Tenlimac OD (teneligliptin 20) and GlixMR 30 OD.
I am 57 years old male with normal health suffering with mild depression, like feeling of unsecured, no sound sleep, mental fatigue, fear, no concentration, drowsiness, no desire to work, irritation, short tampered, at times low BP, extremely sentimental, highly emotional, desire to remain on bed. Taking Daxid50 for last 6 years (1 tab in 2 or 3 days). Life is very dull with no joy. Please help. Middle class family with no tension in family and everything is normal. Walk 5 kms a day in early morning also. Doing job well.
Sir I always feel thumping of my on small physical work heart. Irregular heartbeat and I can hear my heartbeat in my right ear, sometimes I am normal. I know all this is due to stress which I had few months back ,very much stress. I think these are heart palpitations. So please guide me to get rid of this all.
It is not easy to deal with labor pains. According to scientists and doctors, labor pain is a very strong sensation that a woman experiences in her lifetime. Therefore, it is important to know some tips that will help you deal with the intense pain during labor. There are some practical tools, which will help you survive labor pains on both emotional and physical levels.
You just need to implement these tools during your labor.
- Focus on the current contraction: When you get a contraction, focus on it solely. Do not agonize on the contractions you had or do not feel scared thinking about the contractions that are yet to come. You just need to focus on the present contraction without thinking about anything else. Many women think about how long they have to push before they can meet the baby. The over thinking can worsen the pain. Therefore, you should be in the present moment.
- Breathe: A great tip of resisting labor pains is breathing. Various kinds of breathing techniques have been invented for labor. You can try some of those breathing techniques during your labor. If you don’t remember any particular breathing technique, you can also try everyday breathing during the contractions. Breathing lets your abdominal muscles relax and helps the baby descend faster.
- Try to relax: Whenever you encounter pain or stress, you tense all the muscles of your body, especially your abdominal muscles. It is important to relax during your labor pain. Although it is difficult, you should try to relax instead of getting tensed. It will make your labor smooth.
- Be in a comfortable place: You should be in a place where your labor must be comfortable for you. If you are not comfortable, you will be stressed and anxious, which in turn, will make it difficult for you. When you are in a comfortable place, you will be happier and your muscles will be more relaxed.
- Don’t worry: Instead of worrying about your entire labor experience, focus on the task at hand. When you don’t worry, you can process the contractions without being stressed. As a result, your body will also get less tired and your baby will come out faster. You need to channel your energy into pushing the baby rather than worrying and stressing.
If you follow these simple tips, you will be able to survive labor pains and give birth to a healthy baby. Nature has given women all the tools so that they can give birth to a baby naturally. You just need to trust your body and empower yourself by keeping these tips in your mind. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.