Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Raju VasudevanYour feedback matters!
I am having a strange kind of rash on the right side of face. It started around 8 years and since it always remains sometimes it increase and sometimes it is reduced little but never gets clear. Consulted few dermatologist and Rheumatologist. I am prescribed prednisolone for that and the dose keep changing according to the development of rash. I want to get rid of steroids. Can anyone help?
Dear Doc I am suffering fm typhoid so what precautions shud you take and diet chart also And having digestive problem also.
I have both leg pains over 1year. When I wake up morning on that time pain increase after that pain decrease. What should I do now?
Most of the time my stomach grumbles loudly I feel very embarrassed .If I pressed my stomach tightly sounds stops for a while.
I suffer from hyperhidrosis since many years. But I do not suffer from thyroid. Should I visit a endocrinologist for help? Can they help me with my disease. Skin specialists that I visited were not able to help much.
Hi am 28 yaer old lady my prblm is hair fall and I have damaged hair no growth no length only dull hair so I can do fr my hair please give me solution fr my hair .
Hi doctor, I work in Corporate sector and supposed to sit on the monitor for 8-9 hours. For this, I use anticlear glasses but still suffer from red eyes. Kindly suggest some good remedy or eye dropper for the same. I want to avoid this redness in eye as it looks awkward at workplace. Thanks.
Sleep is the best reliever of all stress and physical pain. Not only is it important to get sleep, but also to sleep soundly and without any disturbance. The quality matters. Here are a few tips to get better sleep:
- It is important to maintain the same sleep schedule every single day. This helps to naturalize your body clock and get the best quality sleep.
- Switch off all mobile phones, laptops and other electronic devices. Their artificial glow not only hampers your eyesight, but also prolongs the amount of time your body takes to relax and fall off to sleep.
- If your back pain causes you to continually wake up in the middle of the night in discomfort, then sleep with a pillow or cushion between your legs so as to straighten out your back and relieve pent up stress.
- The importance of your pillow can never be stressed upon enough. Your pillow should be not too fat, hard or soft. It should just about support the natural curve of your neck, so that it is perfectly aligned with the centre of your body. Correct sleeping postures are extremely important.
- Make sure your room is nice and dark so as to stimulate the secretion of a hormone called melatonin that is regulated by light exposure. Darker the room, greater melatonin, making you more sleepy.
- Those who exercise regularly and well are known to be fitful sleepers. Exercise well before bedtime. If required, do some light yoga or stretching exercises that promote sleep.
- What you eat throughout the day makes a difference to the quality of your sleep. Stay away from too much caffeine, alcohol, or a heavy meal just before sleeping. They only make you stay awake for longer and may cause heartburn or stomach trouble. Don't drink too much water, or else you will be making more midnight trips to the bathroom than clocking those sleep hours.
- Try to keep your head clear of all worries and stress when in bed. Regular meditation and deep breathing can help.
There is no end to all the things you can do to sleep well and comfortably. It is important to be self-disciplined to sleep well and hence be a healthy individual.