Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Raju VasudevanYour feedback matters!
I could imagine my self in future intercourse Is gonna be low sense Of sex and not satisfying Is that normal.
1. It counteracts the effects of weight-promoting genes. Harvard medical researchers looked at 32 obesity-promoting genes in over 12,000 people to determine how much these genes actually contribute to body weight. They then discovered that, among the study participants who walked briskly for about an hour a day, the effects of those genes were cut in half.
2. It helps tame a sweet tooth. 15-minute walk can curb cravings for chocolate and even reduce the amount of chocolate you eat in stressful situations. And the latest research confirms that walking can reduce cravings and intake of a variety of sugary snacks.
Walking for 2.5 hours a week — that’s just 21 minutes a day — can cut your risk of heart disease by 30%. In addition, this do-anywhere, no-equipment-required activity has also been shown to reduce the risk of diabetes and cancer, lower blood pressure and cholesterol, and keep you mentally sharp.
3. It reduces the risk of developing breast cancer. Researchers already know that any kind of physical activity blunts the risk of breast cancer. But an American Cancer Society study that zeroed in on walking found that women who walked seven or more hours a week had a 14% lower risk of breast cancer than those who walked three hours or fewer per week. And walking provided this protection even for the women with breast cancer risk factors, such as being overweight or using supplemental hormones.
4. It eases joint pain. Several studies have found that walking reduces arthritis-related pain, and that walking five to six miles a week can even prevent arthritis from forming in the first place. Walking protects the joints — especially the knees and hips, which are most susceptible to osteoarthritis — by lubricating them and strengthening the muscles that support them.
5. It boosts immune function. Walking can help protect you during cold and flu season. A study of over 1,000 men and women found that those who walked at least 20 minutes a day, at least 5 days a week, had 43% fewer sick days than those who exercised once a week or less. And if they did get sick, it was for a shorter duration, and their symptoms were milder.
I m shiva. My age is 21 my weight is 90 and height is 5 10 I want to lose upto 20 kgs. What shud I do. Are there any nutritionist in srikakulam?
My name is pooja I have headache problem I tried some medicine please suggest me some effective medicines.
Poor dental habits often invariably lead to complicated dental issues and hence expensive treatments. And, to maintain the general good health of your teeth, brushing is not enough. It is very important to regularly floss too.
Difference between brushing and flossing: For those who consider brushing and flossing to be similar, here is where the difference lies. While you brush your teeth, it's only the surface that gets cleaned. But the dirt that gets accumulated between the gaps of your teeth can only be cleaned by using a thin nylon thread, and that process is known as flossing. Avoiding flossing can lead to cavities and decay and also gum diseases at times.
Benefits of Flossing:
- Reduces the risk of heart diseases: Periodontal diseases, that is, diseases of the teeth, gums and mouth, can lead to heart diseases. Thus maintaining oral health can reduce the risk of any major ailments manifold. It can also help you to avoid the risk of diabetes and high body mass index.
- Cleaner breath: Flossing cleans the dirt between the teeth that gets accumulated when we eat. The accumulated food, if not taken out, starts decaying and creates bacteria and results in bad breath, leaving a bad impression.
- Cleaner and glossier teeth: Flossing regularly keeps your teeth clean and white. It also makes your teeth gleam, making your smile more attractive.
- Keeps you healthy while you are pregnant: During pregnancy, some women suffer from enamel wear and gum diseases. Thus, flossing regularly even while you are pregnant can help you maintain your dental health.
Types of dental floss:
- Waxed and unwaxed dental floss: Waxed dental floss is much smoother than the unwaxed version, and as a result, moves more easily between the teeth. On the other hand, unwaxed dental floss can be a little rough to use in the beginning.
- Teflon floss: Made of Teflon, this type of floss is extremely easy to navigate between the teeth and rarely gets stuck between teeth.
- Thread floss: This one works just like the other flosses, but is simply made of a different material, that is, nylon.
- Tape Floss: As compared to the other type of flosses, this particular floss is a little thick and is suitable for people who have wider gaps between their teeth.
You can also stick to flossing aids for maintaining proper dental hygiene. They are usually perfect for people who find the conventional forms difficult to adapt to. However, such aids may be more expensive than regular flosses.
You can also use a toothpick or an interdental brush in case you wish to avoid flossing. Just make sure that the dirt comes out, no matter which method you take up! Keep Smiling!
My daughter is 8 years old and reads in class 2, her problem is se cannot remember her lessons. Does this have any remedy.
I am suffering from loose motion from 3 days. Anything I eat it not digest properly. What should I do? Please help me.
Hello, My mom (age 76) went for TSH test today. This is her first Tsh test which came 5.47. She is suffering from high bp taking telsartan 20 for d same. Please suggest what shd be done for tsh. Thanks?
Hi im 22 and I have a fair skin tone and now my skin tone has changed to a bit dark completion so how can I get back fair completion back please help me with some home remedies. thank you.
My daughter is 4.5 month old, she has problem of vomiting throughout the day. Only stop in sleep. We only give mother milk but we don't understand what is actually cause either liver problem or gastritis or something other. I gave her ondem drop and perinorm drop but no benefit find. Problem is still remain. Weight is 6 kg. please advice me for treatment.
I have been gas problem from 6 months and I'm feeling my stomach is full and tighten from left lower size. please help me what I do.
I know, I know, you are eager to shout – erection mean sex! After all, in our society we are programmed to equate erection with sex. And yes, an erection may mean the man desires sex. It may also mean other things!
First, lets take a look at erection. An erection begins in the brain. Physical or mental stimulation cause nerves in the brain to send chemical messages to nerves in the penis. These messages tell the penile blood vessels to relax so that blood can flow freely into the penis. Once it reaches the penis, high pressure traps the blood – and voila – an erection happens!
Now, everyone knows about ‘morning glories!’ Many men and women, assume that a ‘morning glory’ means the man wants sex. Sometimes, that is just the case. Other times, it is simply a by-product of nocturnal penile tumescence (NPT).
NPT is a spontaneous erection of penis that occurs during sleep or while waking up. It actually starts when the baby is in the womb - seriously - and continuous throughout the life! Men often experience NPT during rapid eye movement (REM) sleep – part of the sleep in which we dream.
Consider this – during a night of sleep, one usually experiences about four or five periods of REM sleep! That’s about four or five erections a night, each lasting from a few minutes to an hour!
Does this leads to deduce that men want to have sex four to five times a night? While they’re asleep? Most likely not. When researchers studied men dreams content during REM phase in combination with erection, sex wasn’t one of the main subjects!
Similarly, a ‘morning glory’ does not necessary mean a man wants to have sex. So next time you roll over with that twinkle in your eye – you might consider asking him if he is interested to begin with.
An erection means only that your penis is hard! Whether or not you want to have sex - has to do with how you feel. The smell of your boss's perfume may remind you of your wife. Triggered memory of your wife may lead to a desire. This mental stimulation will produce an erection. Does that mean you want to have sex with your boss? Hopefully, not.
Similarly, a man can get spontaneous erections during particular movie scenes. At times, they may lead to arousal and a decision to have sex. Other times, they are just that – spontaneous triggers to visual stimuli telling penis blood vessels to relax!
The next time you encounter an erection – remember – it may not mean the man wants to have sex! But keep in mind, most often, it just might be!
Ever had an experience where you confused an erection for a man's desire to have sex? Dare to bare and share?