Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RajuYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from sciatic nerve pain. Please give valuable suggestion abt how to get cure from this problem of sciatica.
I have a some neuro problem like sometime my hands finger lock down for few seconds also uper body like finger to shoulder that cause feeling pain n sometime get uneasy. Can you please tell me the solution where should I treat?
I am suffering lower back pain and left leg pain every day I take high power painkillers if I don't take painkiller I can't walk also, In MRI scam L4 and L5 bit problem, one of doctor said to me sayatic.
I am 27 years old. I have pain on right leg on the upper portion. Swelling the surface but not worm. I have taken some pain killer But no relief. I did not keep any xray on the injurious site. Then what can I do. Give me the right decision.
While playing football I landed badly on my left knee and the mri reports said: 1. Tear in posterior horn of lateral meniscus 2. Mild joint effusions 3. Partial tear in anterior cruciate ligament and translation of tibia over femur 4. Marrow oedema in tibia and femur Can you please provide me with the possible treatment options for this? Can it heal up naturally? Please provide me with treatment options!
My mothers age is 46 ,since two days she is getting pain in upper part of her left hand. We are worried is that a serious problem.
Sir i have safariing form (As) HLA B-27 my age is 20 what can i do Plz. Sir advice me ,i have pain in right leg (in hip joint ) advice me , presently i am taking homeopathic treatment .
As children we wait to grow up and have a strong body as endorsed by our favorite movie stars, athlete, close friends and family members. We all strongly believe that a good physique is a great ways to attract people. What we often fail to recognize is that reaping a healthy body and a good physique requires small daily inputs. There are small things which most of us can do to help our muscles remain young and strong. Read on to know more about some magical ways to look youthful.
- Lift those Weights: While most think of cardio workouts, not everybody turns to the weights (learn more to maintain the healthy weight). Weights are one of the best ways to maintain muscle mass. Include it as a part of your routine, do it often, and gradually increase the frequency and the weights to cover all body parts including arms, back, shoulders, chest and legs.
- Eat more protein: A protein-rich diet reduces the risk of muscle loss. While most people tend to just move to an all-protein diet, that is not the best way. For 1 kg of your weight, add 1.5 g of protein in your diet. For muscle building, you need about double what a normal person would need, which is about 0.8 g per kg. As a safe practice, check with your trainer and dietitian to arrive at a diet that would suit your requirements (Read more about Importance of Protein)
- Plan your meals: As your body needs all essential ingredients, plan your meal to ensure it covers all nutrients. From a muscle building point of view, ensure the required amount of protein is packed in all the 3 meals. It is good to spread out the protein intake through your meals rather than have one protein-loaded meal in a day.
- Pomegranates: These so called 'wonder fruits' contain a molecule which reduces the effects of ageing in the muscles. There are even pomegranate extracts which are believed to provide the same benefits, so the season is not a problem.
- Get some sun: While it is definitely not advisable to sun bath daily, getting a good amount of sun on a daily basis is very good for both the mind and the body. Sunlight, which is the main source of vitamin D, can reduce muscle weakness. It is also essential for calcium absorption, which is essential for muscle and bone health. Reduced amounts of vitamin D have been shown to lead to muscle wasting. A good idea is to walk or run out in the sun instead of in the gym. You get the benefits of both the sun and the workout, leaving you rejuvenated.
Try these simple tricks and see your muscle take time to lose their firmness and strength.