Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. RajuYour feedback matters!
I am 31 year old male. I had a small 2-3 swellings in my right armpit yesterday onwards. Severe pain also there. Please suggest me the solution for this. May I know how to take precautions for this.
I am 36 years Male and from past 4 months I am suffering from backache, and I have observed that from March when I woke up my body temperature is 98.5 and after 3 -4 hours my body temperature rises up to 99, I am not doing any hard work or exercises, I have gone through CECT Chest and Whole abdomen & all blood testes incl culture, Mantoux test, all tests reports are absolutely fine, appetite is ok weight is ok no gain no loss, do I need to worry kindly suggest at earliest I am worried,
Why fluid gets accumulated near joints esp. Knee caps ? Maternal aunt did changed her knee caps after that such situation got arise .So I need a reccomendations or solutions / care .
I am suffering from a tear in acl since 3 years. Can you suggest me a best work outs for healing this injury. Is there any way to treat this injury without operation. If there is any method pls let me know.
The way we sit, walk, bend or stand is hugely dependent on one very vital organ of the human body; the spine. The spinal column provides strength and support to your entire framework. It has nerves, muscles, bones and tendons; all of which enhance proper functioning of your body. The human brain sends signals to the nerves in your spinal cord, a mass of nerve fibers and tissues ensconced within the spine, which further prompts every single part of your body to perform minute and notable actions all the same. A spine injury can, thus impair your health; in many cases it can even turn out to be fatal. Care should be taken to avoid sources of spine shock or injury. If an injury has already been acquired, it should be treated either through exercising or through medical assistance.
A few postures to reap the benefits of a fit spine:
- Twist your spine either early in the morning or after a tiring day: Fold one leg while the other leg remains perched on the folded one. If the left leg is folded the left elbow should be rested on your perched right knee and the right palm should be placed on the yoga mat behind your right hip. This posture can be repeated by folding the right leg as well. It increases spine mobility by twisting it to the end of its range sideways. Muscular spine aches can be remedied by following this posture once each day.
- Do not slouch but sit straight: Some people are in the habit of slouching when they sit or stand. This is an absolutely wrong thing to do if your spine health is of any concern to you. Stretch out your shoulder blades and remain erect while standing and the same should be followed while sitting. Bending one's spine, unless it is necessary, can be very harmful.
- Stretch your spine in three directions: This exercise is a good way to allay the tension your spine has to undergo every day. Sit with folded legs, intertwine your fingers and stretch your arms upward, in front and at the back to expand your spine to the full.
- The downward doggy posture can relieve back pain: In this yoga posture, one is expected to stretch his or her legs according to the width of the person's back and stoop forward by placing the palms on a yoga mat. Knees and elbows should not bend.
Suffering from knee [both] pain. No difficulty in walking. Difficulty in climbing up and down staircase and changing posture from sitting to standing and vice versa. Pain not yet excruciating. Do exercise. Do not take any medicine. Kindly advise.
Hello sir and madam 9 month pehle mera accident hua tha or mere right leg ki ligament problem hui mere leg mein kafi dard hota hai abhi bhi doctor ne kaha tha ki apne aap thik ho jaye but dard abhi bhi hai kafi kuch kar dekh liya aaram nahi hai please meri help kare.
Pain in my backbone. Especially when I wake up. Pain in eyes ,Headache ,Increase in weight.Please tell.
Exercise and advice what all physios have posted are excellent.
List out as below:-
Weight loss to change angle of the spine
Dynamic and static stretching
Important of all neural stretch to maintain neural flexibility as most of the sedentary people develop stiff muscles and that leads to decrease neural mobility with due to pinching or getting compressed within the muscles or entry and exit between the muscles. Main nerves for neural stretch is sciatic nerve.
that is the commonest affected. Please do consider in your practices as it will provide a very good outcome for back pain.
and this has to be learned and practice under physiotherapist suprvision
dr. Shoyeb patel (pt)
I had walked for 28 - 30 kms during my trip to Vaishno Devi. After which I had developed a serious muscle stiffness in my legs. This was about 10 years back. After that I have developed a condition of stiff legs which is getting worse. Pls advise.
I am a 37 years woman and am well overweight. I weigh 80 kg . I have hypothyroid and have everything else associated with it. I am quite used to all of that. My concern at the moment is to bring down my weight since I have constant pain in my legs . Especially my calves .Also the pain is particularly in the back of the knee area. I can feel tightness in the leg muscles. Who should I consult and how can I get rid of the weight and the pain in my legs.
I have serve pain in my back, sometimes it get cure and sometime it pains when sitting long, please suggest.
I have sever pain in my back for long time. I have tried many thing but still it's not working.What to do?
I am suffering with back bone pain I used lot of medicines no use please tell me which type of medicines will cure this back bone pain?
The problem of morning back and neck pain may be due to the position of sleeping or it may be related to inflammatory arthritis which can be familial. Morning back pain is largely related to wrong sleeping posture and less commonly due to arthritic conditions like Ankylosing Spondylitis or Rheumatoid Arthritis. Whatever be the cause- this condition requires attention by an Orthopedic doctor as it may worsen in due course of time and should not be taken lightly.
Some common factors causing this are:
- Mattress: Too soft or too hard a mattress might induce back ache after sleep. For people with waist and hips of equal proportion, a firmer mattress would do well. For those with narrower waist than their hips, a flexible and softer mattress that can move with the pelvic weight would be a perfect choice. Refrain from using old hardened mattresses.
- Pillow: The pillow you use must be able to render support to your neck naturally. Instead of using excessively firm or soft pillow, try substituting it with memory foam pillows, refillable water pillows or cervical support pillows.
- Posture: Not changing your position while sleeping or sleeping on the belly exerts strain on the back muscles, causing pain. On the other hand, sleeping on the back or on the sides causes comparatively less strain on the spine.
- Other causes such as strenuous workouts or physical activities or sitting at a stretch during the day might cause pain while sleeping or after getting up from bed.
Remedies for Morning Back Pain:
Fortunately, there are some home remedies to cure the morning back pain.
- Switching your mattress is a more expensive remedy for back pain, but may often be the ultimate cure. Most people sleep the best on medium-firm mattresses. Be sure to try out the mattress before you buy it.
- For occasional back pain after sleeping, apply heat to your back to relax your muscles before you go to bed and when you get up in the morning.
- Massage your back with pain relieving creams and apply heat on it with a heating pad for quick relief.
- Specific spinal stretching exercises and Planks (a type of exercise) can greatly help in easing back pain, if done on a regular basis.
- It is always recommended to CONSULT an Orthopaedic doctor if you suffer from morning back pain.