Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Raju NaikYour feedback matters!
Respected doctors, I was exposed to hiv 44 days back. I took two pills of truvada (day 2 and day 3) and left. I did PCR RNA test and HIV duo test on 15th day which came negative. As I took two pills of truvada I thought there would be some delay for virus to show up in blood so I was not convinced with 15th day test results. On 28th day I did western blot test which came out negative. On 30th day I developed very bad sore throat, mouth ulcers and red dots on arms and shoulder, nausea and giddiness. On 37th day I gave for PCR DNA test which came out negative. Now my parents are cooperating for HIV duo test after 42 days (6 weeks. I am planning to take test after 2 months only. Am I having hiv? Is there a possibility of having a positive result after having two pcr ,1 hiv duo and western blot test negative?
Dear sir my hydrocele is one number off ball is is in big size and another one is small it's not paining please advised me what to do.
i m 66 n m diabetic too ,I do pranayam for i hr at 3 in the morning n go for walk i hr,Yet my sugar sometimes goes 118/131/147 fasting and pp 190/ 195/ 200.I take one apple every day and mousami also.I m a vegetarian and eat lot of vegetables.My bp 79/81/85 by 132/147/149 but i take bp cardace 2,5 mg.Evening too i take a walk for 45 minutes to avoid higher fasting sugar.Am i over doing my exercise.No 2 question to dermotogist.I get itching in the outer skin of my left eye particularly in the corner and aslo the finger jionts of my hands.I m given havolet for the hands and chlorocol H for the eye,What medicene would be appropriate for the skin in both the cases.
Hello I'm 34 years old and I'm married and I'm suffering from psoriasis and I'm taking tablets and my body becomes skinny cause of this and my sex life has gone, feeling ashamed from this, when I do romance then I get erection and feeling gone, I wanna improve my stamina and wanna stay on bed long.
Hi Start stomach pain after that went to washroom. This is continue 8-10 times in a day. Problem is started from yesterday. What can I do?
Sir,i am suffering for the past 5 yrs sinusitis problem,i already consulted so many doctors (homeopathy,ayurvedic and general) no one can cure my disease.Please tell me any medicine is there.
I am rahul 23 year old guy. I am having loose motions since past one week and I am taking medicine for the same but medicines are of no use as my loosemotions are not in control. I am having a sudden weight loss from 70 kg to 50 kg .i am also diagnosed with ulcers in food pipe. Now kindly let me know the reason why my loose motion are not stopping and why I am having sudden weight loss?
Skin allergens such as immune system disorders, medicines, food, and infections can trigger an immune system response that characterizes in the form of a skin allergy. Although skin allergies such as bumps, itchy rashes, red patches and other conditions are commonly seen, identifying their cause isn't as straightforward sometimes.
Homeopathy identifies and treats the root cause of the allergy with oral medication instead of superficial medicines such as topical creams and treatments. To treat a skin allergy or problem, homeopathy keeps in mind the sufferer, not just the allergy or skin.
Common skin allergies can be effectively treated with suitable homeopathic treatments as listed below.
Eczema - Also known as dermatitis, it affects children more than adults. Characterized by the red, itchy and irritated skin, an infection may cause the development of fluid oozing bumps. Eczema of the scalp affecting children can be treated with Calcarea Carb whereas Rhus-Tox (Toxicodendron) is used to treat red, itchy and swollen eruptions caused by eczema.
Urticaria - Better known as hives, this condition is caused by the inflammation of the skin due to leakage of blood vessels. Those who suffer from itchy, swollen bumps or thickened skin as in the case of chronic urticaria, can be treated with Arsenicum. Hives with heavy menstruation may be treated with Belladona, while Urtica urens is better suited to hives of gastric origin.
Psoriasis - It is characterized by red, itchy patches of skin covered with silvery scales. Plaque, guttate and pustular psoriasis are differentiated on the basis of location, appearance and severity. For guttate psoriasis, where the plaques are rounded and flakey, Arsenicum iodatum and Arsenicum album can be used while sulphur and graphites are also commonly prescribed.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Homeopathic treatments for clear skin
I am losing my weight very quickly and I have headache problem and I can't handle it anymore so how can I fight against it.
Almost everyone experiences a skin infection at some point of time or the other. A skin infection can be defined as any change to the skin that affects its look, colour or texture. It may or may not be accompanied by pain and itchiness. While some skin infections clear up on their own, others need medication. Homeopathy is a holistic form of treatment that addresses the root cause of the infection instead of only the symptoms presented. Thus it cures the disease instead of merely subduing the symptoms. Additionally, homeopathic medication has negligible side effects.
Here are a few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat skin infections:
- Rhus Toxicodendron: This can be used to treat cases of eczema where the skin is covered in small blisters. It can also soothe the itchiness, pain and swelling that accompanies this rash. Such rashes are aggravated by cold and damp weather and can turn into herpes or uriticaria is left untreated.
- Graphites: Graphites can be used to treat a number of skin infections. It is most commonly used for dry or itchy skin, cracked corners of the mouth or eyes, blisters on the scalp and hair that breaks easily. It can also be used to treat eruptions between fingers and at joint bends.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is used primarily to treat acne and nettle rash. It can also be used to treat rashes that accompany menstruation in women and rashes due to indigestion or uterine problems.
- Sepia: Sepia is a useful homeopathic medicine for herpes and psoriasis. It can also be used to treat eczema on the hands and dry, chapped skin.
- Arsenicum: : Any skin problem that results in the thickening of skin along with itchiness and a burning sensation can be treated with Arnicum. Some such skin ailments are chronic uriticaria, psoriasis and chronic eczema. This homeopathic medicine is also used to treat pimples and nettle rash.
- Sulpher: Sulpher is a very good way to treat acne, psoriasis and eczema. It is best known for its centrifugal properties that bring symptoms up to the surface of the skin. Sulpher can also be used to treat rough skin and burning sensations caused by aggravated washing.
- Thuja: Thuja is the most effective way of treating warts and ensures that they do not recur. Its antibacterial properties make it also useful in treatments of acne, black heads, age spots, scaly skin, freckles and carbuncles.