Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Raju KabadeYour feedback matters!
Hello, I am married since last 9 month and having sex Daily except those 7days. i am, having table work only, I am not interested in sports and not even doing any exercise, now I am noticing that my belly is increasing. So pls advise what should I do to stay fit. Pls guide some homely exercises.
Hello. I am having pain in the joint where the collar bone and the sternum meets. Also there is pain in the neck posterior region, especially when I bend my neck downwards. Can you pls suggest?
I had period on 17 september den I had sex on 24 september. Its an unprotected sex. After is my period will be on 17th october but its delay. I had an serum beta hcg blood test. On 14th october its negative. N as my period is missed. I had blood test of pregnancy again on 26th october. Again its negative both show less den 1.20.after that I consult an gyno she told me dat I am not pregnant my hormones are disturbed. I took an ipill on 24th september. Itself.a gyno suggested me an devry 10 mg fot 5 days. The course is completed on 1st november. She say I had my period in 3 to 7 days. Today is 7th november. Almost 7 days are passed. Still I do not have my periods. I had an pain in lower abdomen. I also have an clear fluid small cyst in ryt ovary. Why my periods are delay. Is I am present or its jst an hormones change. Is I repeat n deviry course. Till now I did an5 tym urine test also all blood n urine test is negative. The deviry course is also completed. Its 7th day. What will I do. I dnt want to be pregnant.
Eating bakery products after sunset puts up an extra load on digestive system wich results in Gastric Reflux Disease (Hyper Acidity).
So, avoid consuming Bakery products (Bread, Pizza, Burger, Cake, Toast) after sunset. Have lighter things in dinner and eat curds and or buttermilk in good quantity.
Is there any herbal products are available in the market to shed grey hair without any side effects.
My period date is 10 to 15 but this month still I did not got periods I have check urine test today its negative my legs are paining my stomach is paining but litter what is the problem when I will received my period.
Is it true that hot / short tempered people are at high risk of getting and having high blood pressure? Or is it just temporary (at the moment that you are angry)? Can you explain the basis of this? What's the best advice to someone who has short temper. How to curb it? Thanks.
Is taking a periods delay medicine safe for delaying just for 2-3 days? After the periods she has to go for hymenoplasty. whether there will be any complications or not by taking period delay medicine?
For depression (diagnosed by college counsellor and behaviour problems -anger, doesn't like being checked ,lack of routine . Whom to consult a psychologist or a psychiatrist. Can a psychiatrist guide in cognitive therapy and counselling.
For e. G.I have black sport as well as pimples on my black I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
My baby is born with brachial plexus birth injury. Now she is 6 months old, we have consulted few orthopedics n neurologists all they have said is go for surgery. Is that problem wont recover with physioteraphy? if we go for surgery also will there be any side effects for baby in future? kindly advise.
I've two scars near my eye area due to a bike accident at the age of about 5 years n I wanna remove it. So could you please your suggestions about the cost n treatment.
My stomach is in pain for last 2 days. Even after eating healthy food. ways the reason be ind it. Please help me out.
Hello sir, I am running 22 years . I m suffering from paralysis from last 3 years . From bed ridden , now I can walk but I can't run or climb stairs . Also my front toes are very weak I can't raise them . Along with this I m suffering from neurogenic bladder . Please tell me some exercises to cure my weakness , also for running and climbing stairs . And treatment for neurogenic bladder . I tried intermittent catheters but whenever I use them I get isntant fever . Now tell me some medicines to cure the .
Finally! It’s Diwali, the festival of lights. The festivities have already started and you have let your guard down by happily munching on sweets and festive savouries. While your cravings are satisfied, it’s a different story for your body. Calories are getting piled up with almost little exercise, unhealthy habits are playing havoc with your metabolism (know more, which food Can Jumpstart Your Metabolism). You might just see yourself 3-5 kilos heavier post Diwali.
The usual source of high calorie food during Diwali are the sweets that you eat. Laden with sugar and ghee, they are a recipe for disaster. So the question here is, how do you control the craving and keep away from calories? Follow these tips and you shall thank us later:
- Drink up: No! Not the beer. It is very important that you drink at least 2-3 liters of water regularly. Dehydration can make you crave for sweets as the body may get confused between thirst and hunger. This also means that you need to avoid carbonated beverages such as sodas and other soft drinks.
- Load up on protein: Eat protein based foods such as chickpeas and cottage cheese to fill up your protein quotient. Protein keeps your metabolism elevated and also makes you feel fuller. Try this: eat a protein rich snack before you head out as it will help reduce your appetite thus, helping you to avoid binge eating.
- Choose sweets wisely: If you must eat sweets, then make sure you don’t overindulge. Stick to one or two sweets; also pick sweets that are less sugar laden. For example; choose the rasgulla instead of the gulab jamun and squeeze the rasgulla before eating it in order to avoid the sugary juice within it.
- Smile at the sight of nuts: Nuts such as cashews and almonds contain heart healthy fats that are good for you. Keep the portion size small as they are high calorie food, eat them regularly as they promote satiety; which means your chances of gorging on sweets considerably reduce.
- Never forget to exercise: If you did not pay much heed to what you had, make sure you burn those extra calories off. Go for a run, swim or even a game of football; anything that keeps your heart rate elevated to the fat burning zone for 30-40 minutes.
- Be aware of what you eat: Being aware of what you are eating is the most important tip that you can ever get. You need to be conscious about the type of food you eat and also how much of that you consume. Eating healthy does not mean you can eat too much, as they still contain calories.
- Eat Slowly: Eat your calorie (know more how to burn Calories) laden foods slowly then you might end up eating much lesser than otherwise. Also, slow eating include better digestion, better hydration, easier weight loss or maintenance, and greater satisfaction with our meals.