Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RajuYour feedback matters!
What treatments are available for tinea versicolor and which do you recommend? What side effects can I expect from treatment? How long will it take for my skin to return to normal?
Coconut water reduces the sign of aging like the wrinkle, fine line, age spot. It contains cytokinin which has an anti-aging effect.
I' m having acne on my shoulders. Some people told me it' s because of dandruff(i have dandruff). This pimples come and go leaving black spots on my shoulder region. Please help me cure it in a easy way.
I having 35 kg weight only I am 23 years old weight is lasting. Also quantity of eating food is less, Thin body. Also due to sun burn sun rashes is occurring in my hand a white mark is present in my both hand. How can I recover from this? And increase my weight?
Sir my skin feels hot whole the day but checked my temperature but I have no fever. But it feels like I have fever. I have checked all of my tests like blood test but its all normal. What should I do please sir help me.
I have very dark circles which are not hereditary. Kindly suggest home remedy which can be used daily. I am 25 years old girl.
Contact Dermatitis and Eczema or Atopic Dermatitis may be caused due to a variety of reasons. While contact dermatitis is a less severe condition that is caused when irritants escape from dirt and pollution to settle on the skin, Eczema refers to the inflammation of the skin due to allergic reactions or a family history of a similar condition. Contact dermatitis is usually characterised by sores and redness, while contact dermatitis will show up in the form of boil like eruptions. Homeopathy is one of the best, long term methods for treatment of this condition.
Let us see how this medicinal field can be used:
- Graphites: This medication helps in soothing the oozing that may happen from the boils found in eczema. This is also ideal for eczema patients who are obese or suffering from constipation. It is best suited for skin that has become hard and rough. It can cure the sticky discharge that may come from the pus filled boils. It can also be used for dermatitis, which can be seen in the folds of the skin and the abdomen.
- Mezereum: This medicine helps when there is a crust like formation due to dermatitis. The substance can also soothe the acute itching sensation, which takes place when there is pus filled below the dark layer of the crust. This itching usually gets worse at night.
- Hepar Sulphur: This medicine is best for severe cases when there is too much pus involved and about to burst out. It can also treat the deep cracks that may be found on the surface of the skin as well as the acute and intense itching sensation. Also, such severe cases leave the skin feeling sensitive to the slightest breeze or wind, in which case Hepar Sulphur can work well.
- Dulcamara: This medicine is best suited for patients, who live in places where it rains often and heavily. Dermatitis usually increases and becomes even more painful during monsoons and this medicine can help in bringing down the itching which may also cause bleeding on the yellow black crusts.
- Sulphur: When a burning sensation is one of the symptoms of dermatitis, Sulphur can be used. This is also prescribed for other skin ailments and for those who have a hereditary skin condition. This can also be used by patients who have had a relapse in their condition due to damp or cool weather, especially like monsoons, springtime or autumn. It also helps in soothing the symptoms of contact dermatitis which may occur due to contact with new detergent and clothing as well as pollution.
I wanted to ask that I have Lipoma on my forehand, back and tighs. I have already consulted doc and he suggested that nothing serious. Can you please confirm the same?
Since last two months I feel that some insects running on my body, some dust falling on my face, pain in right side of head, pain in back side between the shoulders, pain in elbow. Please advise what is this & what to do to get rid from this.
Sir/Madam I have been facing lots of problems with my face. First Pimples are coming, Next They have transferred in dark black colour. Lastly They are remained as pits. please prescribe me any medicine for me.
I have small spots all over my back arms legs calf Muscle and chest. They do not irritate and does not have acne like pores. Does it have any permanent and quick remedies?
I get white spots on my face very frequently N I had tried many things on it but still its not happening n the spots are like that only. Pls recommend me wat should I do for these spots, patches?
Mere face par black shade ho GUI he only chick par to please mujhe uska koi acha sa upaye bataye taki pure face ki skin ek jesi dikhne lag jaye thank you.
How to get rid of oily skin and get bright complexion. Even if I wash my face often it becomes oily in a few hours. Is there any fairness cream or face wash to be used to het rid of it pls help doctors.
Warts refer to a type of a deformity in the skin, which refers to the formation of a small, hard, benign growth on the surface of the skin. It is generally caused by a viral infection and results in a feeling of discomfort or pain.
What causes the formation of warts? Common warts are caused due to infection of the outermost layer of skin that occurs as a result of viral contamination. The virus that is responsible for this condition belongs to the human papillomavirus (HPV) family. This infection is highly contagious and easily spreads from one person to the other. It is most likely to occur on skin that is cut or damaged as that allows easy access for the virus to enter the skin system.
How to prevent the formation of warts? Common warts are contagious and spread very easily. Preventing the spread of the HPV virus can be done through simple steps that will help you avoid getting affected by this condition.
Some of the preventive measures that can be adopted are as follows:
- Avoid biting fingernails as gnawing on the skin around the nails makes it more prone to infection.
- Grooming, brushing and shaving around infected areas should be done with care.
- Picking and scratching on warts should be avoided.
- Moisture and dampness should be avoided as the virus thrives on it.
- Do not self-medicate with lime (chuna), garlic, onion or any antiseptic lotion.
- Wart removal should be done by a qualified dermatologist. It is simple, safe OPD procedure which takes a few minutes only and does not leave any scars.