Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hlo sir I have skin pblm on my face it is not clear. There are scars and reddishness on chics face it looks so odd is there any treatment so that my skin can b clear.
Hello sir/madam I've a stitching scars on my hand, those scars are there from last three years, scars are not went after applying moderma cream, I want to remove those scars, what should I do? Please help.
I am 14 years old I have been hit in a fight on my face. The place under my eye is swollen and turned black .Need help with the medication and remedies.
I have been using adaferin gel on my face now my nose is getting black especially my nose Please tell.
I am RAVINDER I have a problem in my back bon some time I am face many problems. But Back pen is regularly please suggest me.
When she goes to school her effect of sun is too much and her face colour look like totally black. To protect her face color from sun what she do ?
The function of a moisturiser is to ensure that the outermost layer of your skin can hold water and prevent the skin from becoming dry and charred.
Read on to find about the correct type of moisturisers required for each skin type:
- Normal skin: Normal skin can be characterised by perfect natural oil balance and an even tone. For keeping your skin soft you need to keep this natural balance intact, which can be done by using a water-based product containing lightweight oils or ingredients derived from silicon. Additionally, ensure that your moisturiser gives your skin a light non-greasy feel.
- Dry skin: Dry skin becomes even drier during the winters and requires a heavier, oil-based moisturiser with hydrating ingredients to remain soft. Additionally, if your skin is too dry or cracked, using products containing mineral jellies like petroleum jelly will be beneficial. This is because these products are known to minimise evaporation of moisture from your skin.
- Sensitive skin: Sensitive skin is generally prone to skin irritations, itching, redness and rashes. If you have sensitive skin, then look for a moisturiser that contains ingredients known for generating a soothing effect like chamomile or aloe. Moreover, ensure that the product is free from potential allergens like fragrances or dyes and acids to prevent side effects such as skin irritation.
- Oily skin: Acne and breakouts mostly occur on the oily skin, so it will be best to choose a light, water-based moisturiser if you have this type of skin. Moreover, try to opt for a product that is non-comedogenic in nature, which will ensure that you do not get clogged pores due to the moisturiser.
- Combination skin: Combination skin is the toughest type of skin to maintain. People with this type of skin have an oily t-zone consisting of the nose, chin and forehead along with the cheeks having dry skin. To keep combination skin hydrated you need to use a heavy moisturiser on the cheeks and an oil-free water-based product on the T-zone.
My face is fair, but some days they are slowly slowly dark. Why? and how to remove my pimples. Please advise.
Sir I had use desi nuskha on my mole on face I use churna (lime) result my skin burn and I got a black scar on my face what should I do?
It is very important to keep the essential oils of your skin intact. Use warm water for bathing to preserve those oils because hot water will make your skin devoid of those oils and leave it dry.