Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Raju

General Physician, Bangalore

250 at clinic
Dr. Raju General Physician, Bangalore
250 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I pride myself in attending local and statewide seminars to stay current with the latest techniques, and treatment planning....more
I pride myself in attending local and statewide seminars to stay current with the latest techniques, and treatment planning.
More about Dr. Raju
Dr. Raju is an experienced General Physician in Vijayanagar, Bangalore. You can consult Dr. Raju at Manasa Hospital in Vijayanagar, Bangalore. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Raju on has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Manasa Hospital

#189, Shiva Complex,Nagarabhavi Main Road, Shivanandha Nagar, Govindaraja Nagar, Moodalapalya Vijayanagar. Landmark: Near Vijaya BankBangalore Get Directions
250 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Raju

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Hi doctor, My 3 months baby used to do vomit and does lik vomiting 2 to 4 times daily since from 1 week. My parents say that this is because of addition of curd or buttermilk in my food. Is it true?

MBBS, Diploma in Child Health (DCH), DNB (Pediatrics), MNAMS (Membership of the National Academy), MRCPCH, Certificate in GI Endoscopy
Pediatrician, Delhi
Breast feeding mother's diet should not cause any ill effects on the baby. If your baby's overall growth and weight gain is fine, then this vomiting is actually posseting. All babies regurgitate a small amount of milk. Try burping the baby after feeding.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Got ultrasound report says Mid calculus hydronephrosis. No stone diagnosed. Regular pain at left lower back, left front and pain at the time of urination. Is this symptom of stone or serious urine infection.

Ayurveda, Sonipat
Use mooli patta ras with hibiscus flower 5-6 days you feel relief then again checkup USG whole abdomen then consult online.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am Santosh pal, from odisah 38 years old have a sexual problem , that when I crossed with my wife my penis is not rising and some times during causing the size automatically decrease and quick fall .

Homeopath, Surat
Your problem of early discharge is known as Premature Ejaculation. Premature Ejaculation is the most common sexual problem experienced by man. There are certain techniques, which can help you to stay longer. Kegel exercise is one of the very popular and effective techniques to control premature ejaculation. These are the exercises of pubococcygeus muscles (PC) muscles. A man can do these exercises anytime and anywhere and no one will even know about it. To identify the muscles of your pelvic floor stop your flow of urine next time you go to urinal. Contract the muscles tightly holding for 10 seconds i.e. stop urinating in between. Do this thrice a day repeating 10 times. The PC muscles control the urine and semen and firmness of your organ during erection, so keeping them strong will increase ejaculatory control. Even while masturbating or doing intercourse you can practice stop and start i.e. rub for few thrust then stop for a minute and start rubbing again. Just relax on this; it should go away with some time.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I having left side chest pain while breathing. Same time it like I am going to die. On 6 feb 2016, I felt some kind of sensation in my body exactly where I having pain now. And its kept on coming for 3 days and I was admit in hospital on those 3 days. They told me it" I was having just an over tension attack you just take these vitamins and gusto pills" but I was not well until I consult to a psychiatrist. She told me" you just having an anxiety problem because of depression" and gave me pills to have for indefinite time means she told me to have those pill for 8-9 months or may b more. So started her pill and it was working very nicely after having those pill I feel comfortable. I thought she was my lord she save my soul but after one month again I had that attack but this time my mind was in control but my body was like I am loosing myself and I run to hospital they told me to relax and they inject me a gusto injection. But I wasn't relaxed and came back to home my body still in feeling those sensation and after 4 hour it stop. Then I went to a cardiologist specialist he told me you don't have any heart related problem you just have" Minor Effectiveness disorder" He gave one blood press controlling pill and one" TRYPTOMER 10mg" and it's working but like as my psychiatrist pills. Now I having that pill at night My cardiologist told me to have that pill every morning and evening but I am taking it only at night. But at every evening I feel like mind is not working my eyes see things bigger and disabled to concentrate on any thing until I have my dinner and that pill. Now from 3-4 days I also having chest pain on left side where I had those sensations. Please what's the problem or disease I have.

BHMS, MD - Homoeopathy
Homeopath, Lucknow
You have expained your problem in much detail, then also it is difficult to diagnose it, although at first it sounds like you are having a heart problem, probably its due to pericarditis or any other problem. But the best thing in homoeopathy is that on basis of symptom disease can be treated successfully, so frankly speaking I cannot assure you for cure, but my advise is to consult this problem from a good homoeopathic physician, so that you can at least have relief without any further side effect.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Maine aaj heart kartiography karvaya usame 20% blokege nikala hai, blokege nikalne ke liye doctor ne 5 manine ka salain treatment karneko bola hai ,koi aur treatment ho to please bataye ,kya ye blokege nikalane ka koi aur upay hai to bataye.

20% blockage is nothing. We everyone have blockage, when our growth is discontinue, blockage starts slowly and increase as per lifestyle.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 25 years old unmarried female, having burning sensation while urinating since a week. I had to travel to some other city. And I developed these symptoms after the journey. There is a light greenish discharge plus itching genitalia. What to do now?

Homeopath, Howrah
You have urinary tract infection along with fungal infection of genital region. Urinary tract infection is due to dehydration, drink lots of water, maintain proper hygiene of genitalia area, wear loose clothing as to keep area dry, consult for medication,
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My father has cough problem from a long time. His age is now above 60 years. What are the best solutions.

CCEBDM, PG Diploma In Clinical cardiology, MBBS
Cardiologist, Ghaziabad
1. Avoid exposure to cold 2. Take bath with little warm water 3. Do steam inhalation regularly at least once a day 4. Warm salt water gargles daily 5 no cold water / cold drinks / ice creams and so on 6. No smoking 7. Wash hands after use of bath room and before and after eating food. 8 more warm liquids For medicine contact on private consultation Good luck.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 65 years old, I have disease parkinson I have also undergone by trodat test which is found that dopamine chemical came from head/mind is not properly produced sandoma plus tablet per day 4 8 am, 13 pm, 17 pm, 22pm per day Also using ayurved zandu's zandopa powder On late time by one hour it feel uneasiness medicine sandopa+ is only one medicine Is it painkiller? Please advise for life time recovery I also walking, cycling, seeming and yoga pl also advise for reproduction of dopamine thanks sir

DM - Neurology, MD - General Medicine, MBBS
Neurologist, Noida
There is no known medication which can lead to life time recovery in Parkinson disease. Syndopa is not a pain killer, it only replaces dopa in body which is deficient in patients of Parkinson disease. Long term usage of syndopa can lead to certain expected side effects and in that case you need to consult your neurologist so that dose of medication can be modified. Yes, cycling, walking and yoga will be helpful for your disease and it is advisable that you should continue with same.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Jaldi jaldi cold ho jati h kuch cold thing khata hu to mere ko jukam ho jata hai jaldi.

CCP, MBA, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Karnal
iska matlab hai ki immunity bahut weak hai. Naak mein 2 boond anu tail daalna shuru karo aur chitrak haritaki avaleh 10 gm lo har roj doodh ke saath. thande paani, hava se bachav karo. Detail mein treatment ke liye message karo.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having problem of constipation. Sometime some voice comes from stomach. I want the complete medication for my problem. I am not having this problem regularly but from the day I had changed my diet this problem is getting worse.

MBBS, MS - General Surgery, FIAGES(Fellowship in minimal access surgery), FMAS (Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery)
General Surgeon, Ghaziabad
Hi. You are suffering from IBS and there is also a element of functional dyspepsia. Both are stress related diseases. So apart from writing so many medications I also advice dietary precautions ad lifestyle changes. 1. Avoid stress and anxiety (can do yoga) 2. Drink adequate water for good stool formation 3. Stop tea/coffee/tobacco/alcohol/spicy/oily food 4. Reduce milk but increase curd and paneer 5. Do not lie down immediately after meals 6. Increase salad/fruits/green veggie for medications you can consult oline. Thanks.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

From a long time I am not feeling healthy but in medical reports I am fine Please tell me the symptoms of habitats c.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello, The following symptoms may occur with hepatitis C infection: Pain in the right upper abdomen, Abdominal swelling due to fluid (ascites), Clay-colored or pale stools, Dark urine,Fatigue, Fever,Itching, Jaundice. You may be not feeling healthy because of weakness. To overcome this weakness, take Alfavena malt, 2 tsf, twice daily for 1 month. BC no. 27, 5 tabs twice daily. Take Biofungin syrup, 2 tsp twice daily. Drink plenty of water. Eat a well balanced nutritious diet. Take Sound sleep of 7-8 hours. Avoid stress and anger, try to be happy, have a positive attitude towards life. Revert me after 15 days.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hai sir I am suffering. From fever. I used alot of medicines but no use pls solve my problem.

Ayurveda, Ujjain
You take jawrantak tablet 2 after breakfast 2 after lunch end 2 after dinner for 7 days than feedback to me for further advice.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have coughing from last 7 months cause I am a chain smoker. what should I do? please help me.

AUTLS, CCEDM, MD - Internal Medicine, MBBS
General Physician, Faridabad
-Gargle to keep from getting a sore throat. -Use saline nasal sprays or nasal irrigation. -Tablet nasorest-p once/twice daily may ease breathing. -Do steam inhalation once or twice daily -Cough- For dry cough.Take syrup Alex-D for a dry cough.(1 tsp thrice daily) -Productive cough:it brings up mucus from behind the throat or the lungs.These coughs should not be suppressed to the point that they no longer bring up mucus. Use syrup Alex. -Get chest xray done if cough lasts for more than a week and consult doctor immediately.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Bad Smell Comes From My Penis! Even Few Drops Of Urine Leak After Passing Urine Everytime!

Homeopath, Sindhudurg
Involuntary urination caused by weakness of the pelvic floor muscles) or urge incontinence (urination caused by involuntary contraction of the bladder muscles). Do pelvic exercise to avoid leakage.
7 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have ear pain from last 10 days. I have consulted the doctor but no use. He said infection. What should i do? Please advise.

General Physician, Pune
You need to see a ent specialist. Don't waste time in online consulting. You need a careful check up and proper treatment. Ear infection can complicate further to hole in ear drum or a hearing loss.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi. Sir .mere pet me left side bhot drd hota hai aur muje khatte-2 dkkar bhot aate hai. Sir Maine altarsound 2 bar krva lya hai or dono bar normal ways hai .yet problem mujhe 3 month se hai. Air sir mere weight 6.5 KG km to gya hai .pls sir koi advise doo. Thanks.

Homeopath, Secunderabad
Try changing your diet habits. Eat simple digestable food, small portions at a time. Have a cup of warm water before and after food. Avoid all junk food, refined food, artificially flavoured food. Avoid sodas, alcohol and tobacco. Every day exercise for 30-40 mins. Do not lie down after having food. Have dinner early so that there is a gap of 2-3 hrs before you go to sleep. Post dinner walk for 30 mins. Most of the problems of acidity or gastric problems arise due to erratic and sedentary lifestyle. Go for homeopathy if you have problems yet again. Go for a private consultation with me for further details.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 18 year old and I m living in new delhi and I am suffering from common cold and running nose from 15days what should I do?

General Physician, Cuttack
1.Do steam inhalation by steam inhaler 2-3 times daily with Karvol plus inhalant capsule. 2.Put otrivin nasal drop 1 drop thrice daily. 3.Take one tablet of Levocetrizine(5mg) at bed time. 4. If you have recurrent attack of cold you may be having sinusitis/allergic rhinitis 5. consult ENT specialist
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My son is diabetic since last 10 years. Now he's 19 year and take insulin four times in a day. I want to reduce this frequency. Please suggest.

General Physician, Delhi
Please check insulin levels in blood along with hba1c levels there new drugs which may help. Revert with reports.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a medium fat guy. My penis size is 3 inches when erect. My partner usually complains me of having a small penis. Is there any way I can increase the size of my penis?

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
There is no natural or unnatural way to increase your penis size after you have achieved adulthood.The length of your penis is directly connected to the genes you acquired from your parents..
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed