Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I am 18 year old male, I often from lip fibrosis and running nose, I also have severe head ache when I drink ice water and teeth sensitivity while drinking ice water.
I am a 20 year old female suffering from gerd since childhood I usually regurgitate the food I eat but never had severe acidity problems I take rabeprazole 20 but since a week I have severe acidity problem n it worsens as I eat a chocolate or have tea I have heartburn shivering anxiety mild chest pain or sort of pinching near my breastbone I have taken many antacids.
I am suffering fromm cough from long time especially when I lay down annd head is aching as well. Sometimes not able to get breathing properly. What could be the reason?
Sir my question is that sometime I gets a pinching pain in my chest and that time I am unable to breath properly but it only last for a minute and vanish and again come another time.
I'm suffering with itching and ringworm like appearing on my face. This causes my face is turned in black what can I do. Please help me.
My wife is 3 month during her pregnancy. She has frequent acid reflux symptoms and no desire to eat. Last one week she has got mouth ulcers too. How should I take care of her during this time.
Sir, I am troubled by balanitis in penis, My penis is uncircumcised. I am also facing premature ejaculation. If I surgically circumcise my penis ,Do my balanitis get naturally cured with time?
I am 77 years old. I suffer from psoriasis since early childhood. It is genetically transmitted from mother to child. I am a retired medico in integrated medicine. I hv tried steroids, sunbath and antiallergics. It is mainly on scalp n groin area.
I am 25 years male, I am feeling pain while passing stool. And its cutting very hard. Is the the symptoms of piles. please suggest. And if piles. please suggest the best medicines for piles. It's been a long period past. One year before I was feeling the same pain, but after some days it was ok. It started in this winter again and behave very badly.
How can I increased the length n girth of my pennis? Is it possible? If possible then what should I have to do to make my pennis 7 inches long from 5 inches?
Sleep problems, which can be defined as a sleeping pattern where the parents are unsatisfied, are one of the leading concerns of parents. Children should get a minimum nine hours of sleep so that their health and brain development can occur. Sleep problems can affect not only their health, but also their social and school life. Any interruption or abnormality in a child's sleeping patterns should be examined by a doctor and parents should make necessary efforts for knowing the actual causes of sleep interruption of their kids.
What are the causes of sleep disorders in children?
- Injuries and accidents
- Behavioural troubles
- Slow-reaction times
- Performance problems
- Mood problems
- Learning, concentration and memory troubles
Common signs of sleep troubles in kids:
- Difficulty in falling asleep
- Occurrence of unusual events at the time of sleeping like nightmares or sleep-walking
- Snoring and breathing pauses
- Difficulty in staying awake in daylight
- Daytime performances can be adversely affected
Best methods for dealing with sleep disorders in children:
- Regular bed-timing should be sincerely maintained at night.
- Relaxing routine for bedtime needs to be followed,including story-book reading, getting warm bath and others.
- Noise in the house, especially at night, should be minimized so that unwanted disturbances can be eliminated.
- If the room temperature is pretty comfortable, then your kids can sleep peacefully.
- Giving caffeine in excess quantity, especially before sleeping, should be reduced otherwise the kids will not sleep well.
- Meals should not be provided just before bedtime; rather they should be taken a few hours before sleeping.
- If your kids are so very addicted to different electronic gadgets or devices like telephones, televisions, computers and others, then they might face sleeping troubles. Thus, it is your duty to keep your kids away from this kind of addiction.
- If your kids are too very tired, then do not keep them awake forcibly; rather you should make them sleep immediately so that they can get a relaxed sleep at night.
If you think that sleep disorder has become a serious issue with your kids as well, then nothing can be a better option than consulting any health physician. They can best analyse the underlying cause of this issue with your kids.