Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. RajshekarYour feedback matters!
I have breathing problem and my eye panning from last one year you suggest what will I do for this problem?
My mother in law is 60 Yrs old and has short sight.A few days back she said that she feels like so many colours going round n round like a gaint wheel at the tip of her left eye.What could be the reason for this?
What is the meaning of fribosis? I have read articles and site online but I can't understand in easy way and proper what it is! Please mail me and explain in easy language hindi preferable. I am waiting sir / mem.
I heard wearing contact lens is not good for eyes. Is it harmful? I done c3r treatment before 8 months and am using Contact lens.
I am very nervous about my eyesight. It is getting worsen and worsen. My right eye read -16/and left eye -10. M a myopic. Wat to do. M very tensed.
I am 26 .I am married for 2 years. We did unprotected sex for 2 years. I did not take any precautions nor did he. Usually he used to bring out his thing at the time of discharge. I dint get pregnant anytym. Now as I want to conceive, I thot to consult a doctor for dos and do nots. Bt the doc, much to my irritation, only asked weather I take any precaution or not. She told me it is worrisome how you hvnt conceived yet if also your husband does not discharge within you. She has told me to do some test. So I want to ask is it really a danger?
I have checked with a doctor he said that I m having glaucoma and prescribed hvf test. How shall I proceed?
Hi I always have irritation in my eyes and sometimes it burns and when I wake up it burns for a while, can someone let me know what it is and let me know what is the cure.
How to maintain a good health of eyes? I'm a heavy user of mobile and computer and I feel tiredness in eyes and I'm addicted to mastrubation to get some sleep.
I have negative power in my eyes and for this reason I m not able to participate in any defence academy, suggest me what to do so that my power of my eyes can be moved.
I have years coming from eyes if I use computer for half an hour time. Is this any symptoms of vision loss?
I am 27 Years old. My left eye is effected. And comes out water continuously, I take medicine but don't cure. please help me, what to do?
I have problem of watery eyes. It happens generally when exposed to air or light. Pricking like sensation is also felt. Last for a week first time and it's repeated again after 2 months.
We are surrounded by light from everywhere on all sides. Wherever we go, there is some source of light, be it natural or man made. However, exposure to bright light in excess can cause strain to your eyes and if this is continued your vision quality might decrease.
Here are some ways you can adjust light in order to lessen eye stress and to increase your visibility:
Make adjustments in your workplace:
According to studies, it has been shown that half of people who work in front of computer screens every day suffer from eye strain. Not only the computer, but the entire lighting around your workstation may also be causing damage.
- Reduce the brightness of interior lights. Many offices have bright, fancy interior lighting. Use of light bulbs and fluorescents should be lessened.
- In case of the presence of a window right behind or in front of your work desk, more strain is imposed upon your eyes because of the reflections on the screen. You should change the place or use dark, thick curtains or coat the glasses with anti-reflective material in order to reduce the glare.
- The blue light emitted from the computer causes a great amount of eye strain. You should adjust the brightness and keep it as low as possible.
Improve your home lighting:
For people who spend a lot of time at home working, adjustments should be made to the lighting in order to reduce eye strain.
- Avoid reading in a dim light room. This can give you headaches and produce eye strain. Any kind of activity where a lot of focus is required in dim or poorly lighted environments causes damage and strain to the eyes.
- Use desk lamps, reading lamps, under cabinet lights in the kitchen and other types of lights everywhere you work.
- If you work in a place for more than an hour, a nearby light would make it less stressful for the eyes.
For people with low vision:
- For people with less power of vision, proper lighting is a must. A 60-year old man would need to double the amount of light to carry out any activity which a man of 30 years would require.
- People having disorders such as macular degeneration, glaucoma and similar vision disorders need advanced lighting and should consult a doctor for ideas on improving their home lighting.
The presence of proper lighting improves our concentration, our ability to read, and we can differentiate between colors better. Therefore, always opt for the best lighting to avoid giving stress to your eyes.