Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RajshekarYour feedback matters!
Age 30, what is the reason for the dark circle around my eyes. How can I treat dark circle? Please help me? Past 15 years I am suffering from dark circle around my eyes. Pls suggested me a better medicine for me..
I am 66 years old male. I was diagnosed with enlarged prostate 4-5 years ago. I had gone for a blood test and ultrasound scan. Dr. suggested it was beginning of the problem and get checked up every six months. Careless as I am, I do not follow the advise. The result--I find the urine flow gets very thin in the night, I wake up twice. Occasionally there is mild sense of burning in the urinary tract, but no burning while actually urinating. I can't consult a homeopath who does not tell the name of the medicine. What is the remedy for me. I am non-diabetic, non-smoker, non-alcoholic, but a person who gets agitated quickly. I like sweet more than salty cookies, but I avoid too much sugar. I have problem in throat as well--some tingling sensation, a residual thing of a long bout of cough, for which I took allopathic, homeopathic and ayurvedic treatments, in this order. Yet the occasional tingle in the throat persists. Only recently I found my blood pressure mildly high--average of the three readings in the day is like--124/79 earlier it used to be around 116/75.
Hii doctor I'm basant from bbsr sir my question is related in skin .so sir can you please ask how to bring glowing, fair & healthy skin I'm so worries.
I use melacare cream for one month then my skin was fair but now I stop the use of Melacare my skin became very dark what I do?
Recently my hand is kind of burnt in hot oil. My question is will the new skin be normal or it will be dark?
Are Vitamin D capsules usable without Doctor's prescription? Do these capsules really bring glow to skin?
I am an 18 year old girl ,i have a very sensitive skin and if I apply any sunscreen or moisturizer I get skin infection (redness and dark skin) near my nose and chin, and spot appearance .I have a normal skin on cheeks but normal -little bit oily on forehead ,chin and nose .I normally play tennis outdoors because of which I am getting tanned and uneven skin tone ,can you suggest me a good hypoallergenic herbal ,free of chemicals good sunscreen and a good moisturizer and also what skin regimen should I follow throughout the day to prevent hyperpigmentation on face and uneven skin tone, also I was earlier on mild antihistamine and anti allergic medicines due to rashes and itching and redness near nose and chin area prescribed by dermatologist ,but now I want to know a proper skin healthcare regimen and proper moisturizer and a sunscreen which I can follow on a daily basis.
Hi can I know how to reduce scars on face caused due to pimples. I want to how much does it cost for treatment.
I'm a female I feel so much of itchiness in my private part. Is it a big deal? How can I prevent it.
Hello sir/ mam. My hairs and skin are so much dry and my hair growth is very slow. Will you please suggest me. How can i.
I have pimples and mark on my face can you please give me solution for am getting fair and reduce d marks.
I have stretch marks in hands n joints of shoulders. I am going to gym. Please suggest I have to clear that marks. It's not looking good. Any cream is there to apply?
I don't know why because, I am facing problem with my face. I am getting reddish acne spots on my face. I don't know what to do. Even I consult an doctor for these problem he preferred me" ACNEOVATE" ointment. But no use. Please give me any suggestion to get rid out of this problem. Thank you.
I am 25 years old. Today, I am having Rectal Blooding and very pain full. Now What should I do? Give Me Some Suggestion.
On my face many darkspots like pigmentation , blackhead and whitehead what can I do please suggest home remedies.
The allure to look young is always compelling and the recent advancements in medical technology have resulted in many procedures, which can help you knock off years. In fact skin care related to anti aging is one of the largest and fastest growing industries within the medical realm. Let's take a look at some of the procedures which are very effective in anti aging skin treatment:
1. Specialized Chemical Peels: In this procedure a doctor will put specially formulated acids on the area of your skin, which needs to be treated. This results in the abrasion or slight burning of the skin after, which new skin cells grow in its place, hence removing age related spots, wrinkles as well as freckles.
2. Injection of Botulinum Toxin Type A or Botox: This is possibly one of the most famous and well known anti aging treatments all over the world. This treatment involves injecting Botox into strategic areas of the face to reduce wrinkles and creases that may occur due to aging. This treatment is especially effective for frown lines on the forehead and close to eye corners.
3. Laser Resurfacing and or other Radio Frequency Treatments: These machine related treatments also use the principle of abrasion or wounding the skin to encourage the growth of new tissue. In laser resurfacing, a laser beam destroys the epidermis or the outer layer of the skin and heats up the dermis or the lower layer of the skin. As the wounded skin tissue heals, new tissue takes it place which is tighter, thus giving you a younger look.
4. Facelift surgery: It is a cosmetic surgical procedure, which takes quite some time to heal but is known to have long term results. In this procedure, excess skin and fat from your face and neck are removed surgically and after the bruising and the scarring have subsided, the new skin is much tighter thus making you look much younger.
5. Microdermabrasion and Dermabrasion: These procedures employ the abrasion tactic to the fullest to destroy old tissue and encourage the growth of new tissue. Dermabrasion uses the technique of sanding the skin with a rotating brush where new skin needs to grow. Microdermabrasion is a more subtle technique as it uses finer equipment to sand away only the top layer of skin and the side effects of redness, swelling and scabbing tend to be lesser compared to conventional Dermabrasion.
6. Other Soft Skin Tissues Filler Injections: There are many other forms of soft skin tissue fillers other than Botox, which can be directly injected into the required area. Some of these are fats, gels and collagen which can be directly injected into wrinkles. These fillers work by swelling and plumping up the area around the skin to give it smoother look. However, these treatments also need to be done at frequent periodic intervals of a few months.