Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
How can I tight my breast dr? After my pregnancy delivery it is so loose and unfit so pls suggest any home remedies for this to tight thank you.
I had protected sex with my partner 7 days back. It was first time for her and she had severe stomach ache for 2-3 days and now is feeling constipated. Her next periods are due on 15-16th of this month. Though we cross checked our protection, i. E, the condom leakage and everything was fine and I'm pretty much sure that I didn't ejaculated in her, is there still any chance of pregnancy looking at the symptoms. Should we go through a pregnancy test now or after the periods are missed, if so happens? Kindly help.
Hello doctor, pls I had sexual intercourse with my boy friend on 07/07/2016 at 8: 30 pm, and I took postinor 2 at 20 minutes after sex, and the dosage prescribe to me by my doctor was 2 pills to be taken at once, pls uptill now an scared it its going to work, because I do not want to get pregnant, I have not seen any signs of it working? Pls what can I do, or do I still need some drugs to take again?
Heavy menstrual bleeding, technically called menorrhagia, is one of the most common types of abnormal bleeding from the uterus. Menstrual bleeding is said to be heavy if there is so much blood that a tampon or pad remains soaked for several hours.
Here are all the possible causes of heavy menstrual bleeding:
- Hormonal imbalance: Estrogen and progesterone levels are the primary control mechanism for periods. If the ovaries have a problem in functioning, hormonal imbalances may occur. Heavy menstrual bleeding is most common in females who are at the start of menopause. Puberty menorrhagia can occur in adolescents who are experiencing their first menstrual period.
- Fibroids: Fibroids most commonly occur around the age when women can get pregnant. Uterine fibroids are non-cancerous growth on the uterus.
- Ectopic pregnancy: An ectopic pregnancy is when a fertilized egg stays in the fallopian tube, but does not reach the uterus.
- Blood thinners: These are medicines, which are usually anticoagulant or antiplatelet drugs.
- Problems with IUD: A non-hormonal intrauterine device is a T-shaped device used for birth control which is inserted into the uterus.
- Adenomyosis: This is a condition in which the muscular wall of the uterus also gets the lining of the uterus intermingled with it. However, this condition is rare and only happens in middle aged women with several children.
- PID: PID stands for Pelvic Inflammatory Disease and refers to any infection within the organs of the reproductive system.
- Cancer: Uterine, ovarian and cervical cancer are just some of the cancers, which may cause heavy menstrual bleeding.
- Other diseases: Liver, kidney and thyroid diseases are all included.
Can I go in tour of Kashmir for 14 days in 1.5 month's pregnancy. What is the problem can occurs? please give me proper answer?
I'm 19, female I've in a very stressful situation from the past 5-6 months as I'm away from my family and boyfriend and my family refuses to leave hostel and come back I'm experiencing frequent headaches which are very disturbing from the past 2-3 months. I cry a lot due to my situation, my heart beat always rises when I think or concentrate. I got my eyesight checked and I got the new specks 1 month back. I experienced anal bleeding twice in last month and I've problem controlling my urine every time, even during normal conditions when I'm not stressed or in panic mode I can't control it. I've this problem from about 4-5 months.
Main ne apni girl friend se sex Kia hai. Aur condom phat gia aur ab uski period ki date pe period nai aa rahy. Is bt ko 10 din huye hain. please mujhy pregnancy khatam karny ki medicine bta dain. Plz.
Sir/madam I had unprotected sex with my girl friend on 19/4/16. Her periods started from 11/4/16 and ended on 17/4/16. But I didn't ejaculate in her vagina. But ejaculated outside. But not 100% sure whether a drop of sperm entered inside or not. Are there any chances of pregnancy? If so what is the way to avoid now?
Tips to stay healthy forever.
1. Eat local fruits. Like banana, grapes, chikoo, mangoes. All fruits have fructose so it doesn't matter that your eating a mango over an apple. A mango comes from Konkan and an apple from Kashmir. So mango is more local to u.
Eat all d abv fruits even if you have diabetes as d fructose will eventually manage your sugar
2. Choose seed oils than veggie oils. Like, choose groundnut, mustard, coconut. Don't choose chakachak packing oils, like olive, rice bran etc
Go for kachchi ghani oils than refined oils
3. Ghee n it's benefits.
Eat ghee daily. How much ghee we shud eat depends on food. Few foods need more ghee then eat more n vice versa. Eat ample ghee. It reduces cholesterol.
3. Include coconut. Either scraped coconut over food like poha, khandvi or chutney with idli n dosa
Coconut has zero cholesterol and it makes your waist slim
3. Don't eat oats, cereals for breakfast. They r packaged food n we don't need them. Also, they r tasteless n boring n our day shouldn't start with boring stuff.
Breakfast should be poha, upma, idli, dosa, paratha
4. Farhaan akhtars new ad of biscuits - fibre in every bite. Even ghar ka kachara has fiber, likewise, oats have fiber. Don't chose them for fiber. Instead of oats, eat poha, upma, idli, dosa
5. No juices till you hv teeth in your mouth to chew veggies n fruits
6. Sugarcane is d real detox. Drink d juice fresh or eat d sugarcane
7. For PCOS, thyroid - do strength training and weight training and avoid all packaged food
8. Rice - eat regular white rice. No need for brown rice. Brown rice needs 5-6 whistles to cook n when it tires your pressure cooker, then why do you want to tire your tummy.
A white rice is hand pounded simple rice
Rice is not high is gi index. Rice has mediun gi index n by eating it with daal / dahi / kadhi we bring its gi index further down
If we take ghee over this daal chawal then d gi index is brought further down
Rice has some rich minerals n you can eat it even three times a day
9. How much should we eat - eat more if your more hungry, let your stomach be your guide n vice versa
10. We can eat rice n chapati together or only rice if you wish. It depends on your hunger. Eat rice in all three meals without any fear.
11. Food shouldnt make you scared like eating rice n ghee. Food should make you feel good
12. Never look at calories. Look at nutrients
13. No bread, biscuits, cakes, pizza, pasta
14. Ask urself is this the food my nani n dadi ate? if yes then eat without fear.
15. Eat as per your season. Eat pakoda, fafda, jalebi in monsoon. Your hunger is as per season. Few seasons we need to be fried food so eat them.
16. When not to have chai - tea - don't drink tea as the first thing in the morning or when you're hungry. Rest you can have it 2-3 times a day n with sugar
17. No green tea please no green, yellow, purple, blue tea.
18. Eat all of your traditional foods
19. Strictly no to packaged foods/drinks.
20. Exercise/walk more to digest and stay healthy.