Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Paralysis
Submit a review for Dr. Rajkumar Singh MahanYour feedback matters!
I have been suffering from migraine problem for last 5 years it starts only in summers and after starting it remains for long time sometimes for a month. After consulting in many famous hospitals I finally got some relief with the consultation provided by doctor M C maheshwari at vimhans hospital delhi. He advised me to take sibelium 10 mg and tryptomer for two months also ketanov and stemetil when migraine gets worse. I want to know is it ok to take ketanov and stemil every day if I feel severe migraine everyday as after starting it remains severe for at least 15 days.
I am 18 years old male and I suffered from half head pain. I have lot of stress, tension, lack of sleep and so on. What should I do?
I am 60years old I have insomnia for past 10 years daily I take ativan 2 mg my health is going down how to stop ativan and get natural sleep.
My child is having minor Epilepsy. He is taking Keppra 250 daily twice. Since November 2014. Since he started taking medicine. He is fine. I just want to know that now almost 1 and a half year is being completed. So should I continue this medicine or should I go to doctor again to confirm.
I'm taking some tablets related to insomnia, depression,anxiety etc. I want to take a whole body check up to know about and clear my confusions. I wanted to check weather I'm suffering from body or mentally. Is there any test which clear body related all issues. If yes. Which type of doc help me. And any other tests which help to know about my mental condition clearly. If any tell my in details please Thanks.and which is the suitable doc right now for me to meet. Thanks. help me please.
I have c5c6 compression of spinal cord I ve no pain only numbness of two fingers .is there any treatment in panchakrma and yours.
I am suffering from sleeplessness. I think it is insomnia. What is insomnia. What should I do to get rid of it.
How to strength my nerve system, I had typhoid few months back since then I am not able to perform regular gym things feeling very weak, can't push myself hard at things, please suggest any diet for the sams.
A migraine is basically a primary headache disorder. It is very common. The most unfortunate part is, it is undertreated and mistreated. How to know whether it is a migraine or some other headache disorder. Migraine patient usually has a headache which is mostly on one side sometimes bilateral in front of the head. It is throbbing headache i. E-patient feels his head will burst if not treated. Patients usually have a feeling of vomitings during the episode. The episode may last from 4hrs to 72 hrs. A migraine headache mainly gets increased on exposure to sunlight and noise. Patients usually get a headache when they are fasting or travelling or any other stress. A migraine usually affects the young people. It runs in families. Migraine headaches initially are very infrequent i. E patients have symptoms once or twice a year. Slowly the frequency increases. And in the end, the patient starts having a daily headache which is very annoying and difficult to treat.
I feel heaviness on the left side of my head and eye also I started seeing sparkles every where sometime and also I think I have migraine attack 2 times if it is migraine what should I do.
What are the symptoms of migraine? I am having pointed headache from past 10 Days And feeling dizziness.
I start workout last few days, when I do continues workout half an hour, I am numb and also suffered like bp low. What can I do pls help me.
After a hard day the only relief one has is to get a good night’s rest and drift off to the world of sweet sleep. You might find yourself wide awake at night, even when your body is extremely tired. This difficulty to fall asleep naturally is called insomnia. If this inability to sleep continues for a long time, it becomes a sleep disorder and can cause many physical and health issues.
Reasons behind Insomnia
The lifestyle of the twenty first century can be very demanding. A disorder like Insomnia can be easily triggered with various factors they include:
1. Emotional stress: The rollercoaster of emotions that one deals with had a huge effect on their sleep cycle. A stressed mindset will find it hard to be put to rest and as this unwanted stress continues each day.
2. Fluctuating hormones in a woman’s body: Women tend to be the victims of insomnia more often than their male counterparts. These changes may include conditions such as PMS, menstruation problem, pregnancy and menopause.
3. Use of caffeine and anti depressants: Excessive coffee drinkers might find it difficult to relax their brain, since the caffeine in tea and coffee keeps one brain alert, hence too much of caffeine consumption can be a cause of insomnia. Even smokers might face the same problem since the nicotine acts as an alerting agent.
4. Systemic disorders: Disorders like Asthma and Hyperthyroidism and other various medical conditions such as high blood pressure, heart disease, asthma, arthritis, allergies, hyperthyroidism and Parkinson’s disease can do the same.
Treating insomnia with homeopathy
The reason why Insomnia can be treated the best way through homeopathy is because this treatment is both free from any side effects and is quick in its effects as well in comparison to other conventional methods which induce artificial sleep that can have harrowing effects. On the contrary, homeopathy is a completely natural treatment that doesn’t include any artificial drugs and its small doses work just the right way.
1. Coffea Cruda is a homeopathic medicine that is most often used for treating insomnia of acute origin or when the disorder only lasts for a brief moment of time. As the name suggests it is made from coffee beans.
2. Nux Vomica is more suited when insomnia is due to the abuse of stimulants like too much of alcohol, coffee or nicotine. Other medicines such as opium, aconite, arsenic are also recommended by a specialized homeopath.
It is always recommended to consult a specialized homeopath before taking any medication.