Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RajkumarYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years male. I have bleeding problem from gums (6 months. What is the problem and how to overcome it?
I am 18 years old. I want to ask how do I whiten my tooth either by naturally or medical treatments. Please advice.
I have teeth problem. I think cavity problem in my teeth because of that I can not eat sweets, can not drink hot water, cold water so please give me suggestion.
I'm suffering from recurrent aphthous ulcers since 2 months, now I'm even having oral thrush. Kindly anyone help me.
What would be permanent solution for mouth ulcer? i am facing same problem in every weather changing situation even though i don't having any digesting problem & it effect is continuous at least 4-5 days. Generally i am taking folic acid & B complex in rare case for the solution. I am a vegetarian in food.
I am 31 year old, I have undergone my molar teeth extraction, but as per doctor it is extracted partial as some part of root is still in side. Is it save or I have to consult another doctor.
Hi. Mera 20 months ka boy hai. Kya main usse brush krana start kra sakti hu. If yes. Sujest me toothpaste nd brush.
I have bad breath Problem, bleeding from mouth. Some black cavities also in front teeth. I'm trying My Best brushing twice. Also keeping clean after every meal taken. Please suggest some quick medicine.
Hello sir I have teeth cavity problem last year what should I do my self I am 24 year old boy please help me doctor.
Sir, I have problem in my mouth, every 1-2 month in my mouth also problems, at that time I take multivitamins injection, and my problem solve by few months, sir other option available for my problem or any medicine, what reason of this cause, sir reply as soon as possible, thank you sir.
A smile is said to be a person’s best accessory. No matter what the colour of your teeth may be when you were born, exposure to various things including tea, coffee, berries, wine etc can stain your teeth and mar their beauty. Thankfully this discoloration can be fixed by whitening your teeth. Here are a few things to know before you decide to whiten your teeth.
- Cleaning and whitening are not the same: Cleaning refers to the removal of plaque and tartar from the surface of the teeth while whitening is a chemical procedure that brightens the enamel.
- Not all teeth whiteners are the same: Most teeth whiteners have a hydrogen peroxide base, though they all act in the same way by releasing oxygen that reacts with strainers and removes them, they vary in terms of the strength of the hydrogen peroxide.
- Whitening can be slow or quick: Teeth whitening can be done in a dentist’s office or at home. In a dentist’s office, this procedure can take an hour while teeth whitening at home can take a few weeks. However, home treatments are usually much more budget friendly than getting your teeth whitened at the dentist’s office.
- Teeth whitening is not permanent: The effect of bleaching your teeth to whiten them can last from a year to three years. You will need regular touch ups to maintain the sparkle. You should also reduce your intake of food like wine and coffee that can stain your teeth. Regular brushing and flossing will also help maintain the look for longer. On the other hand, keep in mind that excessive teeth whitening can permanently damage teeth.
- Not everyone can get their teeth professionally whitened: This form of treatment is not suitable for children, adolescents, pregnant women and lactating women or people who are allergic to peroxides. This procedure can also not be performed on teeth that have cavities, exposed roots, bonded fillings, veneers, crowns incomplete dental work or on patients who suffer from gum disease and hypersensitivity. Bleaching may also not work in cases where discolouration is a result of prolonged administration of certain antibiotics or excessive fluoride intake during childhood
- There may be side effects: Sensitivity is one of the most common side effects of teeth whitening. This can vary from person to person and can be relieved with pain relievers. Sensitivity can also lead to gum recession. Other common side effects of this treatment include irritation of sift tissue and nausea or vomiting. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dentist.