Find numerous Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Hello sir. Since one month I have severe breathing problem I can't breath sufficiently n when I sleep in cool breeze during nights when I woke up I have severe throat pain even I can't eat properly with that pain. N its happenings daily. Will you please suggest tablets for my problem.
Having throat pain, had slept next to window by keeping the windows open, unable to swallow saliva, meeting pain while drinking water.
I have cold since 3-4 days and a bad throat? Which medicine should I take? Also what should I not eat?
I've had this problem with my ears since fall 2012. I was outside a lot during this time & started hearing ringing, ears super itchy, clogged, a lot ear wax and at some point the earwax smells really bad & I ruptured both ear drums. My Dr. prescribed this medicated ear drops for me (don't remember the name) & it worked but next fall came & I had the same symptoms again! It's been an endless cycle since then & it gets really bad during the extreme heat season (basically all year round in FL), humidity. However it goes away in the winter/ whenever it is cold. My aunt has this too & I was wondering what can I do? Why does it keep coming back? How do I properly clean my ears/ how can I prevent this from happening over and over again?
I have a bleeding nose. It starts bleeding quite frequently these days. Previously it bleebs once in 2-3 months. What should you suggest me to take. Is it sign of any disease?
I am taking the medicine septilin ayurvedic tablet from 20 days is right for sinus or not? Please advise.
I am from assam and 57 years old man. I went to a oncoly doctor in fortis hospital noida for my throat problem. Oncology doctor examined me and advice me for pet ct scan. Accordingly I tokk the pet ct scan on 4th april `15 in noida fortis hospital and the report is given below by block fdg avid subtle centimetric soft tissue nodular thickening involving base of tongue on left side, left paraphyngeal wall and adjacent epiglottis (left half) and bilateral cervical node in view of above findings possibility of malignancy is more likely. It is indicate for throat cancer. Doctor advise me to come again after two months and again take pet ct scan and then go for dl scopy. It is necessary for take again another pet ct scan still I feel pain in my neck. If it is required for again pet ct scan then I will go your hospital as early as possible. I am waiting for your reply. Kindly reply Now last few days I fell vomiting tendency. Is it indicate for throat cancer regards
A jelly kind of thing sometimes comes out from my throat and also my nose and throat gets blocked occasionally.
Through out the year; I feel cough. And if I shout for sometimes. My throat becomes hanged. How will I improve it?
my throat is choked form last few days .I guess reason is drinking with ice bt it has been 4days still its coked?please help
One day my doughter shouted in my left ear. It has been 20 days since than. But still there is same ringing in my left ear for 24hrs every day. What should I do?
Are you feeling lightheaded, unbalanced or woozy lately? Are you having strange sensations in the ears and eyes? These indicate that you are suffering from dizziness, a condition affecting the body’s sensory organs. It can cause fainting at times as well. It is not a disease, but a symptom of several disorders. Dizziness is caused by inner ear disturbances, effects of medication, motion sickness and underlying health conditions, such as poor blood circulation, infections or injuries.
Test and diagnosis
If you feel dizzy for a prolonged period of time or if the dizziness occurs and reoccurs, a special treatment is required. This is because dizziness may make you prone to several risks in everyday life. Several tests are carried out to find out the cause of the dizziness. If a stroke is suspected, an MRI scan or CT scan is carried out. A physical examination is undertaken in which the way you walk and balance are observed and the nerves of the central nervous system are checked. Hearing and balance tests may also be required, which are as follows:
- Eye movement testing in which the path of the eyes is observed while tracking an object in motion. An eye motion test may be given where cold and warm water is placed in the ear canal.
- Head movement tests are carried out when benign paroxysmal positional vertigo is suspected.
Treatment of dizziness includes medicines, therapies and balance exercises.
- Water pills are prescribed when a patient has Meniere’s disease, which helps in reducing dizziness.
- Antihistamines provide temporary relief from dizziness.
- Head position maneuvers: A technique known as canalith repositioning helps in resolving dizziness quickly. It can be performed by a doctor, therapist or audiologist. The position of the head is maneuvered in the process.
- Balance therapy: Several exercises help in making the body’s balance system lesser sensitive to motion. This technique, known as vestibular rehabilitation, is used for people suffering from dizziness due to inner ear conditions.
- Psychotherapy: This therapy may be used for patients who experience dizziness because of anxiety disorders.
- Use of antibiotics: An antibiotic by the name of gentamicin may be injected in the inner ear for disabling the balance function. The unaffected ear performs that function.
- Other procedures: A procedure known as labyrinthectomy may be used for disabling the vestibular labyrinth in the affected ear.
If you experience dizziness continuously, it is important for you to visit an ENT specialist. An ENT specialist deals with problems related to the ear, nose and throat and will be able to provide you with the best diagnosis and treatment for dizziness.