Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. RajinikanthYour feedback matters!
Dear Doctor, I'm feeling fear psychosis for everything. I fear to take bath, I fear to drive my car, I'm not able to take lunch/dinner alone because of unknown fear. I am not able to sleep because of unknown fear having no reason, thinking that what would happen if I sleep. I feel a strange kind of fear if I stay alone. Sweating comes out abnormally. Sometimes, I feel very depressed. I'm not able to concentrate anything. Moreover, I do something, need immediate result. I loose my control to wait for the result. About 1.5 years back I was having acute pain all over my lower limbs. I had undergone with various tests & medicines but nothing cured me. Alternatively, having no alternative, gone for electro-homeopathic treatment. I was cured. I'm a diabetic & taking glypride-1000 mg regularly after dinner. Please suggest to overcome from this phobia.
I am 44year old lady my wait is around 98 kg my hight is 5'4" inches, I suffering a have pain in my body, how about loose my wait and relief body pain.
I am 52 years old having thyroid from 8 years ,taking regular medicine of thyroid but these days I am suffering from body pain from head to toe almost every week. I have to take nucoxia pain killer for this . and thyroid is also normal. What could be the reason for this and what should I do?
I have a problem of fever. And also my body is paining continuously. Also feel sickness during whole day.
I am 24 year old. i'm suffering from headache, eye pain, body ache currently i'm working as a accountant in a company. Please Dr. Help me out from this problems.
I have an job which uncomfortable for my back pains at night. To remain fit what is the proper diet. I have an pain in my body. I am feeling week I have working all days.
I have a headache problem. My brain has paining a lot since last night and my whole body feel very weak and my whole body are getting hot thts y m not unable to even walk. I dont know what is happening inside my body. Please help me to check this out.
I had admitted in hospital on 26th September and discharge on 30th September I was suffering from high fever and at the time of admitted it was 105 degree Fahrenheit and now I am suffering from complete body pain and headache on diagnosis fever was acute febrile illness so now what should I do to reduce body pain specially headache.
Now from 2-3 days I am going to gym. My whole body is suffering from pain. Shall I take any medicine for pain relief? And what should be my diet for that?
I am suffering from fever and sometimes I had headache. I also have a body pain. Can you suggest me what should I do?
I am feeling very sick from last 3 days .i have a pain in my neck and head and whole body is paining .Please tell.
Hello sir and mam. 3 year ago I went for neuro surgery. And I was treatment. Now I have diabetes. And I have control over it. But the main problem is my legs are very paining and I went through many doctors. But the pain is not going. So, what will I do. Please tell me the right path. I will be grateful to you.
What you must know about body ache
Affecting your entire body, body ache is usually an indicator of a condition that requires your attention for the pain to stop or a reaction of your body's immune system to an infection. Understanding the symptoms and the cause of the pain is the first step towards getting the right treatment for your problem.
The causes of body ache can be any one of these:
- an increase in your body's lactic acid as a result of overused muscles (that you normally experience when you perform strenuous exercises) leads to body aches that are not severe but temporary in nature.
- temporary body aches can also occur if you suffer from flu caused by the influenza virus and other medical conditions like fever and viral infections, among others.
- a cause of body aches can be the presence of a serious condition such as Lyme disease or pneumonia that brings about major infection affecting your entire body.
- inflammation of body cells or damage to your body's nervous system in the form of chronic ailments like autoimmune diseases and psychiatric problems can also cause pains and aches to develop all over the body.
What can you do to manage it?
There are simple ways that you can employ to relieve your body aches based on the root cause and these are:
- if the cause of your body ache is the flu, the best way to alleviate your condition is to take a hot bath. The hot water works by eliminating the body pains you may be suffering from. Even a gentle massage can soothe the ache affecting your entire body.
- for body aches that are caused due to overused muscle, you need to apply ice packs for 2-3 weeks on the affected area to bring down the inflammation. Even the application of a heating pad can help in relieving body aches brought on by muscle soreness.
- shoulder and neck pains can be easily prevented by performing simple exercises from time to time such as shoulder shrugs or head turns. Also, the practice of using wrist and forearm rests can reduce your chances of getting shoulder and neck aches.
- reducing your stress levels can also help in effectively lowering the instances of body ache. From sleeping on time to meditating for about 20 minutes a day can help in lowering stress.
In case, you do not get relief from any of the suggested ways, you need to consult a qualified doctor who will guide you on the right treatment course.