Find numerous Internal Medicine Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Internal Medicine Specialists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Internal Medicine Specialists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Acidity
Treatment of Bronchiectasis
Treatment of Chest Pain
Treatment of Thyroid Disorders
Treatment of Asthma
Treatment of Diarrhoea
Treatment of Dengue
Treatment of Nausea
Treatment of Sexual Weakness
Treatment of Penis Pain
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment of Malaria
Treatment of Chickenpox
Treatment of Typhoid
Submit a review for Dr. Rajini SurendraYour feedback matters!
I am Suffering from ringworm infection between my thighs from last 4 months. After Using Of medicines the itching has Been Stopped, But the changing of colour into Black is creating big obstacle for me. What should I do now?
I have high blood pressure problem from many years and I have tried many medicines for the same. What else can I try doing?
Say some home remedies to remove sun tanning due to outdoor activity like sports. I become dark after 3 hrs of cricket. How to remove that sun tan. I tried sunscreen but not helpful.
My blood pressure always high whenever I measure it recently I donate blood at that time it was 138.5/90 And yesterday I measure due to illness it was 160/90 Kindly suggest me how to control my bp Thanks.
I have not slept for 2 days and now my head is aching, what to do? Please help me? Or Stomachache from 3 days, thought it will be ok, but still its the same, what to do?
Suffering from gas, acidity and insomnia from almost 1 year every morning, sometime it makes big problems, vomiting whatever I ingest. To control this situation I need to take rantac injection and gas control injection. Please help me out I am in big trouble and only 22 years old.
I am 46. Male, regularly I am doing swimming 30 to 45 minutes it comes to 300 to 400 meters. Its help full reduce sugar, cholesterol, weight loss. BP.
I have facing loose motion over 4 days and yaaa I Take soms pills like intokoenaal and metrogyl but its not stop what should I do?
I am taking medicine from one month, still I have to continue for another 5 month. I am gaining weight too much. Day by day m looking fat. Is This normal? Pls advise I'm worried too much.
My friend has typhoid and doctor said there is two things one is 80 and other 160. Do not know what's it. And what are all the foods would be recommended to eat.
I look five years more than my age, I dnt know why I have face weight more and the body weight is normal. How to reduce the bleeding on my face that makes it looks old and bulky.
My blood pressure change frequently low occurs and I feel very weak during this condition, please give any solution.
Which is better for allergic rhinitis in 17 year old boy taking levocetirizine 5 mg daily all 365 days or immunotherapy. Levocetirizine controls symptoms but we are afraid of long term side effects.
Heart Blocks are a result of plaque buildup in your arteries, which blocks blood flow and circulation to the heart, causing heart muscle damage and heightens the risk for heart attack and stroke.
Arteries which have smooth and elastic walls become thick and restrict blood flow from the cholesterol deposits over the years. Blood clots can also block the arteries that supply oxygen rich blood to the heart. These can eventually lead to strokes and heart attacks.
Some warning signs that you may be at risk of heart blockage:
- Have you had a mild stroke: Plaque that accumulates in the carotid artery supplying oxygen rich blood to the brain can cause a stroke. People who have had strokes are more prone to heart attacks.
- Do you often feel fatigue and dizziness: Reduced oxygen from poor circulation and blood flow can result in fatigue and tiredness as well as dizziness.
- Experiencing shortness of breath: Poor blood flow can lead to shortness of breath from even mild forms of exercise or even from carrying out daily chores or walking.
- Sudden chest pain: Chest pain or angina result from reduced supply of blood to the heart. It can be felt as pressure, tightness in the chest, squeezing in the chest, numbness or burning.
- Unexplained lower back pain: This can result from pressure in the spine as a result of pinched nerves due to compressed vertebrae discs as a result of poor blood flow.
- Erectile dysfunction in men: If an erection becomes difficult or impossible, it could be a warning sign of clogged arteries. These arteries supply blood to the pelvis area and help achieve an erection.
- Calf pain: Blocked leg arteries can cause calf pain, especially in smokers . THis is an early sign of possible heart blocks.
- Painful, numb and cold hands and feet: Plaque build up in the arteries of the extremities can cause numbness and coldness in the hands and feet.
Remember early detection is the key to prevent or delay heart attacks.