Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. RajiniYour feedback matters!
How can focus to study please help me because I'm 12th class student. I scored 80% in exam so please help how can I do.
How to increase our memory or IQ and develop our brain I don't remember anything later when I memories anything even I have this problem with my studies matter can you suggest me something like any exercise or any medicine or foods that develop my brain anything.
Hello am 25 years old and I think I am suffering from dyslexia problem. Tell me what I do to overcome this.
Im studying in gwalior which is far away from my home which is in jammu. Im unable to study any more & loosen all interest in life Can any doc. Can suggest what to do?
From past few months I'm unable to remember whatever I try to memorize in studies like formulae, definition or some other so is it natural or any problem please let me know.
After my result of gate exam I am very sad and nothing like to me please give me some suggestions for happiness life.
I some times press my fingers against my chest or when I sleep on my side I feel pain towards inside edges of my left lung. I have been smoking for 15 yrs.
I am very addicted towards drugs an nicotine what should I do to get rid of all these things and live a happy life.
Procrastination is a phenomenon that all people are familiar with. It is the squandering away of time in the pursuit of meaningless fulfillments at the cost of important targets and responsibilities. The more urgent tasks are constantly being put off for a later time.
In some cases, it becomes a chronic problem that can lead to severe difficulties in life. When one keeps delaying the confrontation of essential commitments, it can have a tremendous negative impact on life in the form of failure, stress, and embarrassment.
Whether you are a chronic procrastinator or an occasional one, there is always room for improvement. Following are a few examples of ways in which you can keep procrastination at bay:
1. Make a list - This is the simplest and most effective way to avoid procrastinating. It is helpful if one lists down all the necessary things that need to be done. Having a visual reminder of tasks and goals can increase motivation to accomplish them at the earliest.
2. Set a deadline - Time management is the most important aspect of avoiding procrastination. For every task that you set yourself, chalk out a time frame within which it must be completed so that no time is wasted.
3. Fragment your goals - Consider breaking your tasks into a set of mini-tasks and tackling each of those at a time instead of trying to accomplish the entire thing at one go. The larger the task, the more overwhelming it appears. Mini-tasks are easier to complete and hence this method can help in the prevention of procrastination.
4. Reward yourself - Devising a reward system that lets you celebrate accomplishments can act as a boost to morale and provide motivation for working consistently. Treat yourself after every achievement as a prize for all your efforts.
5. Eliminate all distractions - There will always be distractions all around that keep you from focusing on your goals. These add to the tendency to procrastinate and must be identified, and removed from the environment in which you are required to work.
6. Start right away - As the saying goes, there's no time like the present. Taking immediate action is the only real way to avoid procrastination. Identify your goals and get started on them at the earliest in order to achieve the fruits of your labor.
1 Exercise - you may be thinking exercise is not priority during exam but making time for exercise especially out doors can boost your revision secession and your health during stressful period. Exercise release endorphin happy hormone which improve your mood and help you reduce stress. So don't feel guilty of taking break for workout or even walk out side in fresh air.
2 Eat well - UK Charity 'Young Minds' recommends eating a balance diet during exam to keep yourself at optimum health. Iron rich green leafy veg get plenty of fruit. Summer berries to help with concealed level top up your level of omega 3 fatty acid.
3. Stay hydrated avoid coffee and tea drink plenty of water.
4 Take regular break it help your brain process organize and remember every thing you revised.