Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. RajiniYour feedback matters!
Sir mai koi b kaam karta hu to mjhe bhem rehta hai. Kisi cheez ko baar baar cheq karta rehta hu. Ki maine kuch galat To nhi kar diya. Kuch solutions.
I am 23 years old and my body has not grown as per my age. I feel very guilty and depressed please help me and give some Health tips please.
Living with anxiety on a daily basis can be really stressful. And while you are dealing with anxiety, it is very important not to sway away with the symptoms and commit yourself to a treatment. For instant release of anxiety, you really don't need to go for a vacation or to the spa or a weekend retreat. It is easy to beat anxiety within 5-15 minutes, just being where you are.
So don't think and instantly reduce your anxiety to give yourself a wonderful day. Here are 5 ways to reduce your anxiety immediately.
- Meditation: Meditation for a few minutes daily helps relieve anxiety. As per a research, doing meditation daily changes the neural pathways of the brain, thereby making it more flexible towards stress. Meditation is the simplest way to beat anxiety. All you have to do is just sit straight with feet on the floor and closed eyes. Next just focus your energy on reciting a mantra.
- Deep Breathing: A 5-minute breathing regime is a sure shot way to relieve anxiety. Sit straight with closed eyes and place your hands on your abdomen. First start with slow inhalation of air through the nose. Feel the breath through your abdomen and head and then reverse the process by exhaling it out through the mouth. Psychologists state that deep breathing helps to bring down stress and anxiety by lowering the blood pressure.
- Laugh Aloud: A good laugh is a great way to shed off the stress and anxiety. When you laugh, chemical endorphins are released which elevate your mood. A good laugh also lowers the cortisol levels which are the stress hormone.
- Talk to someone: Distracting yourself by talking to friends and family helps. The mind starts wandering when in anxiety and alone and the effective technique to talk to some trusted person helps. The support you get from family and friends just boosts you back and wards you off the symptoms. In case of a panic attack, you can request the company of a friend and relative to watch over you.
- Trick your anxious thoughts: Anxiety does not happen suddenly but is due to the mind's tendency to have negative thoughts spiraling day in and day out and the worse is that you have no control over the thoughts. Learn to tame these thoughts and the triggers which cause these to keep anxiety at bay.
There are strategies which you can try to help you keep anxious thoughts away.
1. Question yourself when you experience anxiety. A long checklist helps you make your thoughts more realistic.
2. Give affirmations to yourself that everything is okay, you will get over the situation. Usually, affirmations are made to comfort one.
3. Know the physical symptoms as many times physical sensations like in case of a panic attack tend to trigger anxiety and stress. When you get used to the symptoms, the mind does not send signals for anxiety to the brain. Create exercise to habituate yourself to a panic attack. There is no cure for anxiety but the fastest way to get your anxiety under control is to simply manage it.
Marijuana has its own benefits Smoking marijuana (charts) is good or not Scientifically Their many children who smoke it does they need to be stopped.
Hi I am 41. Due to a jobless, and my son alos getiing problem when he is born after year having problem and my wife is working becoz I have a financial problem so I quit the job but I m suffering from depression. I am not able to focus anywhere. I have spent plenty of sleepless nights crying for hours. I feel sick sometimes. I feel like ending my life sometimes. I want to overcome. Please help and suggest some mechanisms to overcome this depression of mine.
Hi! I'm 23 and my breast are just 30. And next month is my marriage. I want to increase fast with natural method. What should I do? I have stress about this.
My age is 25 year. I have lots of negativity towards life. I mean whenever I see anything I do anything in work or my personal life. I always think negative. Like I can't do this. This is not my cup of tea. I want to get rid this negative attitude. Please help me how can I get rid of negativity? And bcoz of this I always feel tired do not like to involved among people. All time I feel I am not happy I am not happy.
My daughter is 20 years old .she is stammering from last 12 years. She can sing without stammering but while talking she stammers. Is there any medicine .or exercise. Or anybody can suggest good Dr. Pls help.
Sir I am suffering with phsychyrtic problem. That ism afraid I will get heartattack. Day by day I am afraid alot.in sleep somany nightmares coming in that time my heart beat very fast please help me sir I got ECH normal report also I contact phschartist he said it was panic disorder no problem and he pricript some pills lonazep 1 mg and wallbeta20, nexito 10 pls help me sir.
I am 20 yrs old female. I lose control on myself when I get angry. I started throwing things. This is happening with me from last few months. I dont know how can I cope with all.
I'm 46 years old and under depression for the last 10 years and taking melzap 2 mg in the morning and Esteem-HD (Alprazolam. 25 with propranolol Hydrochloride I.P.) daily. Now I have waist stiffness and left leg side fingers feel like ants are running over on.
I am 22 years old. Male. My problem is that I am unable to concentrate on my study. My mind is every time diverts to other things which are not so important. And from last few days my habit Changed I used to do masturbation and watching porn. Please help me to get out of all this. Thanks in advance.
I am 32 years aged and since last 10 years I am using tobacco and cigarette but recently I quit it. Now I just wanted to have body checkup for any kind of cancer or any other disease. Please suggest the best recommended test or scan to identify the disease, if any. I just wanted to be rest assured that I am fit.
I feel depressed on very little things and can not be able to mix up with friends face and face. During exams I am not able to answer the questions even I know. Wht should I do?
Sir, I am 46 years old. But I want to be young because if my husband will leave me if I cannot satisfy him So how can I keep myself young for long thanking you.
Panic attack is a condition in which a person have sudden onset of extreme anxiety associated with chest discomfort/chest pain, choking sensation in throat, dryness in mouth, dizziness, headache, palpitation, increased heart beat, churning sensation in abdomen, hot flushes or cold extremities, tremors, fear of impending doom (feeling as if going to die) or fear of going crazy. The condition arises abruptly and builds up very fast. it mimics heart attack and warrants repeated hospitalization, unnecessary medications and investigations. It can be treated with psychiatric medicines and psychotherapy.
Generalised Anxiety disorder:-
In Generalized anxiety disorder the patient always have ongoing anxiety on minor day to day issues, patient feels himself/ herself on the edge always and experience worry, preoccupation with negative thinking, insomnia and poor self confidence. person hesitates and avoids many things leading to serious social and occupational dysfunction.These illness can be cured with psychiatric medicines and psychotherapy.